Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:49 pm
"Come on in." Nanashi said to the voice, slightly confused as to who it might be, due to it reverberating through metal and wood.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image

The door knob slowly turned a rather tall man walked through the door frame. "Long time no see Nanashi-kun," he said with a wave. With his new look and with the steel from his right arm expansing on too his right side of his neck and face. With his new look he doesn't think his old student wouldn't recognize him.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:05 pm
(The teacher should have just a hard of time recognizing the student who has a deifferent face, name, and everything else.)

"Sarius, is that you?" Nanashi asked the semi iron man. "You certainly haven't changed." He said, leaping over the desk to give him a hug.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:18 pm
User Image

(Well You were the one who invited Sakuya, so of course he knows its you lol)

"Like always you get my name wrong," he said with a slight chuckle. "Say it with me Sa-ku-ya, Sakuya," he said with a pleasant smile. He walked over too the desk and scratched the back of his head. "Honestly I am surprise your message got too me. I was like the middle of nowhere," he said still thinking on how it happen.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:29 pm
(When? O_o)

"Ah, shut up sensei." Nanashi said with a laugh and a light punch to Sakuya's arm. "Well, you know sensei. We Sound ninja can be heard almost anywhere. We are that damn good." He said, laughing some more.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:51 pm
(Idk I just thought it up because there really was no way for Sakuya to be asked to be Sannin or you were going to ask now? Wasn't sure how you were going to do it)  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:42 pm
(Meh, Might as well. He was a good sensei, and now I get to be his boss XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image

(^^)

"I would think being a ninja you don't want to be heard," he said laughing. Patting Nanashi back with his steel right arm, "So was there a reason you asked me to come to Sound Village?" he asked.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:23 pm
"As an Oto shinobi, we are better when we are louder." Nanashi said with a laugh as he felt the hard hand pat his back. "Actually, I called you here to see if you would like to be one of my sannin." Nanashi said to his old sensei.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image

"I guess that makes sense... Well not really, but hey whatever floats your boat," he said with a laughter. Sakuya kept a smile on his face and didn't seem too surprise whatsoever. "I figure as much only time people actually look for me they want my power," he said shrugging his shoulders. His ego is one of the biggest out their, but who can blame him being so powerful and having so much titles and position then most. "Usually I wouldn't join a Village unless I would get something interesting out of it..." he said crossing his arms. "But being one of my favorite students how could I say no?" he said with a big smile.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:56 pm
"I didn't want you for power." Nanashi said, acting with total shock. "I wanted you to join my village because you were my sensei, as well as very good at difusing a situation." Nanashi finished with a smile. "So, I hope you make yourself at home, for this is your new home." He spoke as he motioned to the underground city.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image

"Only reason someone is made a Sannin is because of power, so you might look at it differently then most, but it still for a type of power," he said pushing back some loose hair. Sakuya stood there with a blank stare, "Umm I can make myself at home without a actual 'home'? Like a roof over my head," he said with a smile. In truth Sakuya never really had a 'home' since his time at Sand. He just became a lover of a rich women and live with her for a while and then leave when he thought it was time to move his location.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:09 pm
"I wouldn't mind using a bit of earth manipulation to help you build your home. Of course, you would have to be present to tell me what you want your house to be like, or just give me a description, and I'll make it." Nanashi said with a smile. He had learned a lot after becoming Kage. Mostly defensive techniques and rebuilding techniques. It was part of the reason why he decided to focus a bit more on the lightning element that he had in his body.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:15 pm
User Image

"Well anything really.," he said shrugging his shoulder. "I use to live in the forest, desert, and even mountains . The only time I really like fancy house is when it belongs to a very attractive women, but lets not get into that now," he said chuckling to himself thinking of his past. "So use your inmagination," he said.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:29 pm
"Then I shall make something very nice for you. In the meantime, enjoy the village. I will get to work on your new home shortly." Nanashi said with a smile.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff