Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:34 pm
(( rolleyes lol, he meant first student))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:45 pm
((lol I Think he's just messing with me but oh well he knew what I ment))  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:47 pm
The Nekkid Hero
(Yeah, cause this village kinda sucks. I knew I should have went to Mist or Leaf. WHERE IS MY TEACHER!)

[[eh sorry teacher is injured for now in suna sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:15 pm
little mintchan
The Nekkid Hero
(Yeah, cause this village kinda sucks. I knew I should have went to Mist or Leaf. WHERE IS MY TEACHER!)

[[eh sorry teacher is injured for now in suna sweatdrop ]]

((then come piss people off with me))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:13 pm
Jin looked at the man who stood before him, looking at him and asking him if he was new. "I'm new, do you have a problem with that? I may be little, but my family has always said I was gifted. Well, in the art of illusions, but they said I had to be intelligent to become a master of Genjutsu. I think I have what it takes. However, I'll need to be Genin, and enter what ever Exams I can to rank up!" Jin said as he looked towards his new teacher.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Shadow crossed his arms and laughed as he sat down on the edge of the teacher's desk. "Wow, so your family thinks you're stupid, do they? Guess we'll have to fix that problem." Shadow said as he tossed a scroll with beginner jutsu on it to Jin. "That has the first three jutsu you need to learn. After that, I'll give you some more scrolls to learn from." Shadow said. The scroll contained detailed explanations for Bunshin no jutsu (Clone jutsu), Kawarimi no jutsu (Substitution technique) and Henge no jutsu (Transformation technique).  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:58 pm
Jin bowed as he grabbed the scroll. "Actually sir, being gifted means I'm more intelligent then you." He said with a grin as he looked. Easiest first, leaving the harder ones for later. Well, in this case since he was training in Genjutsu, he'd accomplish the clones first. He began to memorize the technique, it's method, and what the completed product would look like.
[1/4]

Jin was quick to feel the need to find another person, or what would seem to be another person. He walked over to the cupboards and ripped them out. He then would walk over to the closets, and open them. "Perfect for teaching yourself Genjutsu!" He yelled as he had found a full body mirror that he would be able to create a clone with.
[2/4]

Jin flashed through the seals and let out a massive sigh. On the ground was a foot. The foot was of course the only part that would be appearing to anyone who was in the room. "Well, that was a face nuke." Jin said quietly to himself as he quickly grabbed the scroll and read the technique once more. He slapped through the seals and looked himself dead in the eyes. Beside him appeared to be a half-dead clone. He shook his head and inhaled a large amount of air.
[3/4]

Jin let out a sigh of his massive air. He figured that he had almost got the clone done. He had to think about this in his head for a minute. He had concentrated on locking eyes with the opponent, himself, and trying to lock the technique in, where as he should have concentrated on how his body is shaped. He thought over his entire figure while looking in the body mirror. He smiled as he flashed through the seals and three clones appeared by his side.
[4/4]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:13 pm
Jin now looked at the scroll and sighed. The hardest would be Transformation, meaning that he would do transportation. He read over the scroll like he was supposed to, and memorized the method and seals of the ninjutsu. He then smiled as he shut the closet door, and walked over to the bottom of the steps that held the rows of desks. He turned and looked upwards so that he didn't look at anybody. He walked outside and shut the door quietly.
[1/5]

He walked up to a tree and smiled. He took a large branch, and swung on it. The tree seemed old and was about to die anyways, so Jin decided it'd be ok if he destroyed it a little on the outside. He ripped off the thick branch, and walked inside the academy again. He waved his hand and nodded his head to the teacher, then smiled as he sat down in a desk.
[2/5]

He then placed the tree branch on a single desk and let out a sigh. He hated learning stupid things, but then again, he felt that he would be able to complete the technique swiftly and with chakra left over to learn the Transformation technique. He slapped his hands together and smiled as he grabbed a kunai. He threw it into his leg and smiled.
[3/5]

ThePonySlaystation

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:47 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio turned around at the entrance of the academy and gave the band their money. "Great job guys. I might visit you guys again sometime!" He then walked into the academy classroom and noticed Shadow. "Ah, are you a teacher here?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:54 pm
Shadow looked at Yukio. "Im not exactly the teacher, so much as the substitue. What canI help you with?" Shadow asked. His canine teeth were predominant, and the poison could be seen dripping from one of his teeth.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:58 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio's eye twitched as he stared at the canine teeth. "Y-you uh...you got a little..pois-I'm here for training? Your uh...kage sent me? My elements are Wind and Medical, but I can also learn genjutsu, taijutsu, or sound jutsu if that's what you want." Yukio's stare broke away from the horrifying teeth. "In the end, I need to be a master of all of them before the chuunin exam date, so I have a lot of work to do."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:24 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"I can teach you genjutsu." Zeramaru said as he pushed open the door. Zeramaru was not really there Souko was controlling him so he was abit less kind. He entered in time to hear Jin's remarks and was quite irritated by his words.

Souko hated all things living but for now he had to control himself not for his sake but for Zeramaru he would keep his end of the bargain as long as the other does.

Zeramaru aimed his palm at Jin and there were mechanical rattling sounds in him. "Get over here!" he said firing a chain out his sleeve, the chain had a barbed kunai at the tip to actually grab a target and pull towards Zeramaru.

"You want genjutsu I'll give you both but YOU I need to teach you a lesson first." Zeramaru said to jims his mangekyo sharingan was about to activate. He was planning on using tsukiyomi on Jin because of his irritating behavior.

((Yet again A havock RPC and Fenrir RPC collide xd Also I am not scorpion but I do have a weapon that is like it...

Nekkid I have a reputation for killing my students I dont plan on ending it soon... besides No need for the Yonbi to be cautious Fenrir is not here. consider tsukiyomi a good thing you did say you also have sharingan right? oh and usually i just fire amaterasu at my students. ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:37 pm
Shadow grabbed a scroll with the beginner offensive techniques for Sound. "Start there." Shadow said to him, as he twirled the posion coated senbon in his mouth. "And work your way up." He finished.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:03 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio grabbed the scroll and took a few steps away. "Scary guy...but if he can better prepare me for the chuunin exams I guess I can work past that." he muttered, relieved that this guy was trying to fight Jin instead of him. He, of course, had read about Zeramaru and his dangers before, but if Shadow wasn't threatened by him then he guessed it was okay. Then again, Shadow didn't look like he was about to help his student, Jin, out either. Yukio decided to move on as he opened the scroll and started his sound training.

[1/3] Yukio started with the first jutsu, called the Shout Technique. Its meaning was fairly obvious, so Yukio started concentrating his chakra on his vocals in order to create a louder sound. On the first try Yukio's voice boomed a little, but otherwise nothing special happened.

[2/3] Yukio tried the jutsu again. This time his cry echoed throughout the building. He was surprised by how quickly the volume of his voice could increase, but also knew it was natural considering his excellent chakra control. He guessed that only one more try was needed before he mastered the technique.

[3/3] Yukio charged his chakra into his vocals and let loose a deafening screech that made the windows shake. He guessed that its uses were still elementary, but at least he was getting a clue as to how most sound jutsu would work.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:20 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru made some handseas then ejected his arm outside the window and summoned a giant snake.

Chakra strings connected the arm back into its place. "Go find me a test subject if this kid wants to learn genjutsu lets make him apply it to a person. Go look for a rouge nin so it wont be a problem." Zeramaru said but he was still going to pull Jin towards him and use tsukiyomi.

The giant snake quickly slithered away.

((Gah I have more important things to do than mess with a guy who wont go online!))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games