Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:55 pm
User Image
Teddy Kaguya Kinuga

Genin|Sound|Kaguya-Bones|Kinuga-Blood

Ray smiled as he hugged the man "What about a spar real quick just a friendly no killing," Ray said as he let go and kept smiling

" You people are telling me what you think I want to know. I want to know what is actually happening."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio opened the scroll and glanced through it. Indeed, it held all of the wind ninjutsu techniques he could possibly master before the exams came. He rolled the scroll back up and bowed to Sarium in respect. "Thank you!"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:00 pm
Sarium looked at Yukio "No problem just come to me when ever you need to" he said and smiled. He was then hugged, he looked down "Odd feeling, anyway sure i'll spar you just let me get the poisions out of my puppets" e said and suddenly the three puppets were around him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:03 pm
User Image
Teddy Kaguya Kinuga

Ray giggled as he moved in a circle and did a back flip, he activated his Sharingan implants and then pulled out his spine and used it as a sword as he looked at Sarium "Ready when you are," he said as he waited.

32 jutsus

" You people are telling me what you think I want to know. I want to know what is actually happening."

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:05 pm
Sarium activated his sharingan and as the poison was removed from his puppets he used chakra strings to start and move them bengosha went infront of him and the two offesive ones mikon kujo and doku saru jumped at Ray.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:07 pm
User Image
Teddy Kaguya Kinuga

Ray decided to put his spine back and jumped backwards landing on his hands and did another flip landing back on his feet, he formed hand signs and put his palms out, a red liquid shot out there liquid was blood and took the form of 3 dragons and went straight at the puppets

31 jutsus

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:11 pm
Sarium made the puppets move, bengosha's tail tried to spear the dragon cming at it, and Mikon's arm blades slide out and it tried slashing the dragon and doku swung his tail like a flail at the dragon coming at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:13 pm
User Image
Teddy Kaguya Kinuga

(( may need to finish the battle tomorrow because i g2g soon ))

Ray smiled as he formed more hand signs and pointed his 10 fingers at the puppets and shot 10 bone bullets, these bullets can pierce threw anything. Ray did a cart wheel to the side of the training grounds.

30 jutsus

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:17 pm
Bengosha jumped forward and sarium did handsigns and a chakra shield formed and blocked the digit bullets.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:19 pm
User Image
Teddy Kaguya Kinuga

Ray smiled as he began dancing around like a swan dancer and sighed as he formed more hand signs and pointed his finger tips at the scorpion like puppets, out of his finger tips shot out 20 to 30 blood needles that were filled with explosive that were hidden by the naked eye.

30 jutsus

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:22 pm
Sarium smiled and did the same jutsu and the shield stopped all the bullets. Sarium smiled at the kid "YOur wierd"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:24 pm
User Image
Teddy Kaguya Kinuga

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:31 pm
Sarium smiled "You may not have noticed bbut I can be considered wierd, I mean i'm all wood and a puppet" he said and laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:47 pm
User Image
Teddy Kaguya Kinuga

Ray frowned "At least you don't have a bloodline with bones and a clan evolving blood Sarium," he said giving a chuckle as he jumped into the air and throw kunais at the puppets.

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:00 pm
Each puppet grabs the kunai out of the air and bengoshai lifts his big shield up and takes the kunai hit there "Yes but I am also insane so people aren't nice to me" he said and frowned.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games