Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Experimentation Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:12 pm
(yea)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:37 pm
Ty and his small crew entered the room.Ty smiled to Zenmaru as if Zenmaru knew what Ty was insisting.Sir was still holding the knocked out boy.Sir quickly moved to Zenmarus side as he laid the boy down on the table.Rain moved out side the room as it laid down still looking like the boy.Ty stood in the middle of the room as he waited for Zenmaru to start.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru eyed Ty and he was compelled to ask who the boy is but he easily set it aside for a while and he sent out a flare to summon Tera.

"Who is the boy?" Zeramaru asked as he unrolled the chain in his forearm and wrapped around the boy so he could not escape.

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:45 pm
Ty smiled at Zenmaru."Its a survior from the leaf.I thought that he should be perfect since he was strong enough to survive the attack."Ty sat on Rains bakc as he waited for Tera and Zenmaru.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:46 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

An explosion of wind hit the chain to cut the boy Ty had kidnapped loose. Yukio entered and spotted Zeramaru. "Hey Zeramaru, right? I would've thought that you were above cowardly kidnapping."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:50 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru broke off the chain and eyed the boy carefully.

"I'm not the one behind it I have my own agendas. He did." Zeramaru said bluntly as he pointed towards Ty.

Zeramaru then stood back he did not bother waste chakra on Yukio he was a nice boy he can tell he did not want to ruin another life when his was changing rapidly.

User Image
User Image  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:52 pm
((Fenrir your post at the entrance was god mod.You were behind blue since your not as fast,and you started to follow me after i had ran a long way.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:52 pm
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera landed then she noticed the door was open and there was Yukio.

"Hey arent you supposed to be somewhere else." Tera said as she walked into the room not caring about the commotion.

She saw the boy that was unconscious and her instincts as a medic took over. Making some seals she preformed diagnosis and she looked for any problems with the boy but saw none.

ACsweetpea

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:53 pm
User Image
Axel
Missing Nin | Weapons Master

A robed shinobi followed closely behind Yukio. He sighed as he watched Yukio's rather loud entrance and spread chakra througout his body so no smell would be able to get out of him. Giving a slight bow to Zeramaru showing his respect, he kept the robe on him, the cloack covering his face. It had been a long time since he saw Zeramaru, and he knew how strong and fearsome he really was. "Lord Zeramaru, a word if I may?" he stated sincerely

"Got It Memorized?"
Axel Tribute: Sacrifice

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:54 pm
KaiKousecgen
((Fenrir your post at the entrance was god mod.You were behind blue since your not as fast,and you started to follow me after i had ran a long way.))

(( let it be... ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:56 pm
havockboy
KaiKousecgen

(( let it be... ))

((no,there is no way he could of know that so fast.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:57 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Well, that's a relief." Yukio said to Zeramaru. He was half expecting an amaterasu to be aimed at him as soon as he walked through the door, but now saw that it was a needless concern. He turned his attention to Tera as two wind clones blocked the entrance, both glaring at Ty. "Well, I have a lot of places to go, but sometimes I get the unusual sensation to do whatever I can to protect life." He observed her diagnosing the academy student and grinned. "As a fellow medic, I'm sure you understand what I mean."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:58 pm
KaiKousecgen
havockboy
KaiKousecgen

(( let it be... ))

((no,there is no way he could of know that so fast.))

((kai, both zane and yukio are far faster than kai and if you want to get technical then you should've never made this far without getting capture, so stfu.))  
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

"I have not been called lord in ages now." Zeramaru said laughing then he bowed in respect to the shinobi.

"You know me but I dont know you before we talk may I know your name?" he asked as he went outside and grabbed the present he just made.

User Image
User Image  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

(i had no idea i was being tossed around like a ragdoll in here, could somebody have at least told me?)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff