Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:17 pm
User Image
|| Regula Kaguya || Chuunin || Kumogakure || Hakemoto || Kaguya ||

Pegasus flew into the front door which Velox had so carelessly left open. Upon his back sat a rather short boy with long silvery hair. The boy was cloaked in a light gray cloak and mask. With two simultaneous movements the boy removed both his mask as his cloak revealing both his Kaguya attire and his face. The boy made his way into the room which Ryugan and the others mingled. He made his way into the room alongside Pegasus. "Hello," he said to his two older brothers with a bow. "Sorry if I missed anything."

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:07 pm
Koukotsu merely nodded as he recollected the Ten Finger Drilling Bullets technique. He'd seen Ryugan use it before, and it involved firing the fingertip bones from the fingers like bullets. It seemed simple enough, though inside he knew that nothing was ever just simple.

(1/6)

At his first try, he could only make one fingertip bullet come out of his right pointer finger, and that bullet merely dropped to the ground. Koukotsu needed to find a decent method of practice that actually worked, and allowed him to completely succeed with this technique.

(2/6)

After a few more minutes' practice, Koukotsu could make the bone fire from the finger with the strength he should be able to fire all of them at, forcing it to drill into the wall of the dojo. He hoped Ryugan wasn't mad at him for putting bullet holes in the place, but he could only hope for the best.

(3/6)

After discovering a new way of training, Koukotsu could now fire bone bullets from all the fingers on his right hand. However, the left seemed to be different from the right, as if it required a different chakra expulsion. Koukotsu tried the hand again, only being able to fire a single bullet from it.

(4/6)

Now halfway down with the left hand, he only had his left pinkie and ring fingers left to fire from. After that, he would be fully capable of firing from all his fingers, thus, completing the jutsu as instructed by Ryugan. The concept itself wasn't hard in this jutsu, it was the application that killed it.

(5/6)

Success; Koukotsu fired ten bullets from his fingertips, and they hit exactly where he'd aimed them, displaying that he'd gotten a grip of the jutsu. He moved quickly over to Ryugan, and noted that Regula had also arrived. "What's next, Ryugan?"

(6/6)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:53 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxJouninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

Velox smiled at Ryugan. His trusty Inuzuka nose had surely come in handy. "I can wait if you'd like me to, Ryugan. I can understand that you'd wan't to train your kin first." With that said Velox made his way to a corner within the room and sat down. His milky eyes darted about the room as the tried to absorb every detail. It would've been much easier for him to have use Byakugan but he was just too lazy. Ryugan was probably Velox's first friend when he came to Kumogakure. He admired him a lot even if it didn't show.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:56 pm
((Tomorrow hopefully everybody, I'm finna log in like 5 minutes))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:33 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxJouninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

Velox got up. He leaped atop Haimaru and began to head out the door. He quickly shouted, "I'll be back!" before making his way to Kumogakure.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:01 pm
User Image
|| Regula Kaguya || Chuunin || Kumogakure || Hakemoto || Kaguya ||

Regula was beginning to feel awfully bored. He began to remember Velox trying to teach him the Kage Bunshin technique. Regula began to think hard and tried to recall the technique.{{1/12}}

Regula began to recall what Velox had said about the technique. He'd mentioned that this technique allowed the user to make solid clones. These clones could transfer information they'd learned to the summoner as well as fight.{{2/12}}

Regula began to recall the handseals needed for the technique. It seemed to be very simple. He quickly made the handseals once just to get the hang of it.{{3/12}}

Regula then made the handseals once again. He focused on actually making a clone this time. There was a shroud of smoke. {{4/12}}

Behind that shroud of smoke stood a discombobulated Regula. It was all messed up and did not resemble Regula one bit. He grunted as he began to attempt the technique again.{{5/12}}

Regula once again made the need handsigns. The was a sudden puff of smoke in front of him. Regula then waiting for the smoke to wade away so he could look at his work.{{6/12}}

Behind the shroud of smoke stood a version of Regula, if you could call it that. The clone was very pale and shorter the Regula. Regula frowned and dispelled the clone. {{7/12}}

Regula decided to take a brake. He made his way to the bathroom and quickly rinsed his face. He looked into the mirror and began to study his features closely.{{8/12}}

The boy then quickly made his way back to the dojo. He stood in the middle. With a deep breath he began to concentrate on making the clones features match his own.{{9/12}}

Regula shook his hands before making the handseals. He then quickly made the needed handsigns, once again summoning a cloud of smoke. He then waited to see what would come out from behind it this time.{{10/12}}

A perfect clone of Regula came out from the smoke. Regula could tell something wasn't right. He reached out to touch the clone and it dispersed. It was not solid. Regula rolled his eyes and prepared himself to learn the technique again.{{11/12}}

Regula made the required handseasl once more. The was once again a cloud of smoke. A clone of Regula stepped from the smoke. It was perfect. He held out his hand. Regula was hesitant at first but shook the clone's hand, relieved to find that it was solid.{{12/12 Kage Bunshin no Jutsu}}

User ImageUser Image  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:12 pm
(Uhh.....Ryugan? D)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:51 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx天のかぐや

xxM yxxe n i m i e sxxs h a l lxxb o wxx a txxm yxx f e e t x.x.x.

xxe v e nxxt h e nxxm e r c yxxw i l lxxn o txxb e xxb e s t o w e dxx u p o nxxt h e mxx

User Image

xxxx"The stench of a coward wreaks from your tainted soul ..."

"Yor death shall be swift but indeed painful."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxSanninxxxxxxxxxxxxAzure Dragonxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan sighed, aimlessly gazing out the blue tinted window to his left as he stated "...Uhhhh..Karamatsu no Mai " He said, shaking his head.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x

►►►► Compassion is for the weak..Mercy no longer exist ◄◄◄◄

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:33 pm
"The Dance of the Larch....I remember that one." Koukotsu said with a chuckle as he recalled the procedure. Just remembering it would take a while, but he was sure that he'd seen it before, in the time that Ryugan was with them before he left the mist. With a little recollection, he'd have it down.

(1/6)

Now that he remembered the execution, he had to practice pushing the bones from his body. This dance required a lot more bone control than the previous one, so he'd need to work especially hard on it. He tried pushing bones from his elbows and wrists with little success.

(2/6)

By now, he could almost instantaneously summon bones from his elbows and wrists, having demonstrated about half the bones necessary for the Larch Dance. He tried using them in spinning motions, but found that the bones in the Dance of the Larch were much better off impaling than being used as a cutting edge.

(3/6)

He tried extending bones from his chest, and could only get one or two at first. With more practice, he could extend multiple bone spikes from his chest without difficulty. Now, all he really needed to do was practice fighting with them, as the Larch Dance didn't have any specific movements.

(4/6)

Koukotsu tried a simple set of movements first, having found some dummies on the other end of the room. He stabbed into the fabric edges with his bones, quickly creating multiple holes in the dummy with his bones. However, he felt unusual, and performed an intricate spinning move, at one point on one foot, and extended a bone spike from his left heel, and stabbed it sideways into the head of the dummy.

(5/6)

He wasn't done yet; he spun around completely, and quickly. As soon as he had a good footing, he extended the bones from his chest outward rapidly, impaling the dummy in about ten positions in the course of a few seconds. Koukotsu was getting the hang of the Kaguya Style rather quickly, alarmingly so.

(6/6)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:49 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx天のかぐや

xxe v e nxxt h e nxxm e r c yxxw i l lxxn o txxb e xxb e s t o w e dxx u p o nxxt h e mxx

User Image

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxSanninxxxxxxxxxxxxAzure Dragonxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan slowly eased to his feet, hesitant motions were very common in his lift. He eased his eyes onto his youngest brother for a fraction of a second before abruptly turning away. In the quick second he was eying him he was simply monitering progress to alert him of something that would be unknown for the time being. Ryugan's hands quickly rose to his lower chest his right palm was flat and pointed upward. While his left was clenched into a fist. Ryugan gave his svelte hair a single flip before uttering coyly. " This is one of my favorites..Tsubaki no Mai" He sent his fist flying into his palm, a loud smack sounded as his broad knuckles collided with his soft,gentle palm. Two bone stuck out of his shoulders the instant the sound could be heard and in the blink of an eye, Ryugan forcefully snatched them both out, his head lowered toward the marble tile that lie serenely on the ground on which he stood. " You try Koukotsu..."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:57 pm
(Since this one isn't as hard as the others, I'm putting the posts down to five.)

Koukotsu grinned as he saw Ryugan pull two bone blades from his shoulders. "Looks great...It'll be a fun one to have in the Chuunin exams." He said with a chuckle. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too hard to perform; he needed jutsu he could throw out at a moment's notice for the exams.

(1/5)

First off, he tried extending the bone from his shoulder. At first, he got no response, but as time passed, he began to feel the bone poking out from his shoulder, almost reaching the outside of his skin. Eventually, a knob could be seen forming in his shoulder; the blade was almost there.

(2/5)

By now, he had enough of the blade out to where he could grab it with ease. However, Koukotsu wanted to test just how far out he could push the bone before it fell out of his shoulder. So, on he went, pushing the blade out little by little, fascinated as to how sharp it probably would be.

(3/5)

When the blade seemed like it was about ready to fall out, Koukotsu grabbed it from his shoulder, and pulled it out quickly. To his surprise, it slid out quite easily, an exact opposite to the grueling pain he'd expected from removing the bone originally. The Kaguya blood in him really did astound him.

(4/5)

Afterward, he tried swinging the blade around. As soon as it connected with a dummy, it broke in two; too flimsy of a bone. He tried again, packing more chakra into the bone, and condensing it more before he pulled it out. This time, the blade looked extremely sturdy, and when he swung it at the dummy, it soared gracefully through the air before chopping the dummy's head right off.

(5/5)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:23 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx天のかぐや

User Image

User Image

User Image
" This next one is highly useful...I myself haven't used it but it is basically all ranges so I guess I should start." Ryugan lowered his neck downward a few degrees as his right hand slowly crept toward the lower part of his neck, the closer his hand got the more his skin in that area began to rise, until the tip of his spine pushed through. His hand grasped the blade tightly, he then forcefully snatched the spinal blade from his back and lashed it at the ground on his left side of his waist before spreading his arm outward. Ryugan was left with a gaping hole in his back for a few seconds but it healed in the blink of an eye as he raised, straightening his posture. " I'm sure your familiar with this one...Tessenka no Mai - Tsuru...Part one of the fourth dance..It's very flexible and if it gets hold of an enemy it can rip them to shreds in a matter of mili seconds..." Ryugan smiled as he raised his free hand, his eyes widened as he watched his bone swirl around his forearm and quickly combined with thick bone tendrils to form a giant drill, made purely of Ryugan's diamond hard bone. " Tessenka no Mai - Hana, My second Favorite of them all...I trust your taking notes..show me what you've got....." Ryugan uttered calmly, before pointing his drill in Koukotsu's direction. Ryugan's bone arm then retracted and he headed for the door. "That's all I'll be teaching you..learn from the scrolls I gave you earlier and you'll dominate in the exams for sure.." Ryugan then lept off the mountain, sprouted wings mid-way and took off to the skies.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:53 pm
(Since it's one dance, I'm still going to do six posts for the whole thing.)

"Oh yes....I've heard a lot from you about the Clematis Dance." Koukotsu said with a chuckle. At first, he studied the way Ryugan's spine moved when he performed the 'Vine' stage of the dance. It seemed rather unusual for a human to pull their spine like a whip from their body, but he didn't complain.

(1/6)

Koukotsu attempted the same feat as his older brother, but found with sheer distaste that the spine took a lot more effort to raise than the other bones in his body. With more effort, the bone raised little by little, but Koukotsu wasn’t seeing any real results until he REALLY put the chakra into it.

(2/6)

The handle of the spine was out now, and Koukotsu tugged it rather gently. To his surprise, the spine slid out rather easily. With a little practice, he could manipulate the spine rather easily. He wrapped the spine around the dummy, and, with a slight tug, the spine returned to him, the side blades tearing the cloth of the dummy to shreds.

(3/6)

Now for the Clematis Dance: Flower. Koukotsu would really have to concentrate for this one. By the looks of Ryugan’s demonstration, it required more complicated bone manipulation than anything Koukotsu had demonstrated earlier, and that was certainly a problem.

(4/6)

On his first attempt, Koukotsu could only make the bones extend a short ways, and twist only slightly into the drill shape that he intended. With a bit more practice, he could extend it further, but still not to the specifications that Ryugan had set with his usage.

(5/6)

His last try; Koukotsu successfully created the drill. The density matched that of Ryugan’s, and it seemed to be an exact replica. “Ryugan….This is certainly better than what I thought it would be. So far, this is my favorite dance. However, I’m pretty sure that your favorite is the Dance of the Young Ferns.” He said with a grin; he’d known his brother for a long time.

(6/6)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:04 pm
((lol, your bone strength is Iron right now. Your bone strength improves with rank but the more you pile it up the stronger it is.))

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx天のかぐや

User Image

User Image

User Image
The clone left from earlier answered for Ryugan "That's right...He wanted you to meet him in the cloud village for a more...Hands on training"

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games