Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:28 pm
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Jessie held tightly to her and smiled. "Momi? He's fine~" She sang bout Momi to Cherie. "He says that he can take them on." She laughed. Her and silly ways of speaking to Momi. Her little rabbit is tough like Hotaru. But, Hotaru is probably stronger. Anyway, Jessi helps him be tougher. Yet again, she smiled. "Though, Momi hates it here. He misses our room." She said, with a sad tone. Her little princess room of joy. Momi had his own little room in hers. They sleep next to each other. Momi and Jessi just do about do everything with each-other.

ι мαʏ вɛ ʏσʋиɢ, вʋт ωαтcн σʋт..

[[OOC: Lmao~ Noo!! Why would I HATE you!? D:
Jessi WOULD have done something. But, she hates them. Member? xD]]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:32 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Holy crap. Justin stood there stunned as one of the princesses, one with green eyes and long, flowing red hair, actually stood up to Sigfried like that. Oh boy. This isn't gonna turn out well. He looked over to his brother. I never really talk to him much out of all my brothers. I don't know what he thinks. He shouldn't be treated like this from someone who hasn't even gotten to know him. Even with these thoughts, Justin simply stood there in silence, not wanting to get in the way of what Sigfried was planning to do.

...Am I really the monster they say?

dreamingweirdo75

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:32 pm
Cheryl~

" I know how it feels.. your room makes you feel so safe and comfortable... I don't like moving here either but once we're strong enough, we'll get out." She promised Jessibelle.. even though that guy who can play the piano was so nice.. but she doesn't want herself and the sisters being sucked dry.

She got to the kitchen and found there was a big bowl of leftover spaghetti with marinara sauce. She tasted it before handling it warm to Jessibelle and nodded; real food.

She put the leftover in a suitable bowl for Jessiebelle and put it on "100% heat, 2:30 minutes".

After that was done, she made sure the noddles were soft enough and was able to find the milk; of course she tasted it first before handling it to Jessiebelle. So now her little sister has a bowl of pasta and good milk. " Normal food I can find."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:45 pm
Didn't common sense tell you...
User Image

((Sorry Nessie ^^ I can be such a spazz sometimes ^^))

Oh my stars! I left Hotaru!! Lenah thought while she was bursting out of the closet. When she arrived at the scene, she saw the other brothers watching. She pointed at Justin and said, "What are you doing?! Stop him! Hotaru let's not play bad a** today!" she yelled frantically.

That jacket was soo yesterday...

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:53 pm

Justin looked at the girl who disappeared and reappeared to him. "I'm afraid I can't," Justin stated. "You see, this is between her, Hotaru you say, and Sigfried. However, if he knows what's good for him, he won't harm her tonight." He turned to his brother. They were the same height so he looked directly into his eyes. He whispered to Sigfried so the girls would not hear. "I can travel through your shadows. I can easily come out and fight you if I have too." Justin then started walking down the hallway to one dark spot in a corner. "I must be leaving. Good luck everyone." With that, he disappeared into the dark.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:56 pm
Dynamite comes in small packages.....

"Oh don't give me that Lenah!" Hotaru said, angling her head over her shoulder, "You're the one who started mouthing off to their mother for the love of god. Even I know better than that. Besides, this guy is suffering under some major delusions of grandeur, not to mention his overwhelming arrogance to assume that WE are his fanclub."

But it still explodes.....

User Image

Don't make me explode on you.

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:01 pm
Cheryl~

She got upstairs to see two of her sisters fighting.. with a vampire guy that seemed... dangerous. She got to her two sisters.

"Please calm down, we don't want to cause anymore trouble. The vamps. are pretty nice once you get to know them, well some are nice.. some are hard though, but please, let's not cause anymore fights."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:02 pm
[[Sorry I didn't even realize this started and I couldn't get the computer away from my step brother.Can anyone fill me in a little?]]  

Mr Nerdy xP

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:10 pm
((Ummm...basically, almost everybody met eachother and there were ALOT of misunderstandings? rofl I'm not good at summarizing. but that's basically it?))

User ImageLenah sighed. "Yes, I was aware of that little mistake I made, but that woman just ticks me off sometimes...plus she can't harm us either! Let's listen to Cheryl please?" she was trying so hard to remain calm. After all, this wouldn't have happened if she just kept her mouth shut. "Besides, I have a new dress that I want you to model..." she said with an evil grin.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:16 pm

Justin appeared in his room for the third time. He pushed away the curtains on his window. He saw the sky getting darker. It must be turning to evening. He looked up into the cloud filled sky. If only it was clear, I could go up and watch the sunset. He closed the curtains and jumped to his bed. He put on his headphones, closed his eyes, and hoped to get some recovery time in. Soon, we are going to have to drink. I hate having to do this. I only met a few of these girls. Sure, the couple I met right before I came here were a bit bothersome, but they don't want to be here just for that. We don't really want them here either. Well, if I won't be able to drink tonight, Justin thought to himself, this will have to do. In his hand was a vial of a thick, dark scarlet liquid.

((Sorry, I'm gonna have to go. It's getting late.))  

dreamingweirdo75

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:19 pm
((@Nerdy: I suggest just starting your character. Characters met others, arguments were made. You didn't really miss more than just simple introductions.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:26 pm
((You could always have your character run into Lillian and Aliana. Lilly has yet to really meet any of the vampire brothers yet. It should be interesting. She and her sister are sort of exploring the castle. They're on the front floor I believe near the entrance.))  

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Dynamite comes in small packages......

Hotaru stared at Lenah with an incredulous look. Was she serious? Hotaru did NOT do dresses! Let alone model them? Perhaps the red-head hadn't gotten to her dear sister in time before those fang-faces did something to her like she thought? Had Lenah gone insane? Hotaru HATED dresses. Possibly as much as she hated vamps. And that's pretty damn bad folks. Come to think of it, the red-head would rather sew her scalp to a couch with steal wire. Both sounded just as appealing.

"Are you INSANE? You know I HATE dresses! Get someone else to model it!"

But it still explodes.......

User Image

Don't make me explode on you.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:37 pm
User ImageLenah smirked. Perfect...she's distracted. she thought with glee. While Hotaru was spitting fire, Lenah simply locked her arm with Hotaru and began to tug her along gently. Once they were far enought from the remainingvamps, she gave Lenah her best sad puppy look. "But, its a pretty dress and I want YOU to model for me. only because youre just the right shape for it. I would model myself, but its too small in the hips area...." She growled out the word hips and big.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:01 am
»–(¯’v’¯)–»℘I'm like a charging bull... »–(¯’v’¯)–»

>>--»[~Alaina~] [~Marie~][~Danir~]«--<<.

User Image

´¨`*:•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤´¨`*:•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤´¨`*:•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Alaina's ruby red eyes gaze had fallen the dark marble flooring.Slightly glancing up she flashed Lillian a discouraged expression."Nah,didn't find a thing."I was to busy being a coward. She wanted to add those words to her sentence but ended up leaving them out.Her eyes that dulled turned vibrant,lively and twinkled with excitement again."But there's no need to give up,yet."Snatching her twin's wrist she peaked down a corridor."I'm sure we're bound to find something in a place like this."Alaina added to her previous sentence.

»–(¯’v’¯)–»℘Mess with me and you'll get the horns...»–(¯’v’¯)–»

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games