Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:57 pm
I laughed, slightly embarrassed. "I was never allowed out of the forest." I said quietly. "So when do you want to leave?", I asked Yuima.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:46 pm
"I can leave whenever... Nothing is keeping me here anyways..." I smile, standing up and completely ignoring the orbs now. They weren't bothering me at the moment, so it was rather easy to ignore them. "Are you two ready to go?"  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:50 pm
"Yeah, I'm ready. But is my tree on the way? I gotta stop and grab something." I said hopefully. I stood up and whipped my tail at the orbs. As we started walking I released the orbs from the container and they swirled around me. "Alright, get out of here. " They flew off and swirled around a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:19 pm
"I don't see why we can't stop at it....." I shrugged and grinned, walking towards the direction of Yoko's tree.... Or at least the direction I thought her tree was in. I wasn't entirely too sure about whether or not I was headed in the right direction.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:30 pm
"Okay, cool." I said happily. We walked a bit and then i said, "Turn left." We made a turn and found my tree. The smell of cat urine filled the air and I tried to ignore it. "Welcome again."
I lead Yuima and Knight up to my branch and had them stay up there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:38 am
I nod, and follow the girls through the forest, and finally up a tree that smells of cats. A lot of cats. 'This must be her home' I thought to myself as we climbed the tree, and waited around for her to pack. It was quiet in the forest, the only sound the wind rushing through the branches, and small critters searching around for food. It was a lovely place.  

angel_of_bloodlust

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:11 am
I smile, planting myself firmly in the middle of Yoko's branch before closing my eyes. Don't tell me why,but I felt more in tun with my surroundings when I did that. So that's how I sat while we waited for Yoko to pack. It was very relaxing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:12 am
"Sorry about the smell.", I apologized to Knight. "I live with 17 other cats." I laughed and began frantically looking around.
Where is it? Where is it?
"There we go!", I said happily, lifting my mat up. I pulled up some bark and found it. My pendant. My mother had given it to me and I had always treasured it. I slid it around my neck.
"You guys can come inside. This tree is completely hollow."
I opened the door and led them inside. "Don't fall." I cautioned, glancing at Yuima.  

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:22 am
I come inside, and take a seat on the floor. "It is quiet homely in here. It feels warm, and alive. Are any of the other cats here now?" The forest was quiet, so the other cats were most likely asleep. I wondered if Yoko would wake them up to say goodbye, or if she would leave a note or just leave without telling them. From what I could gather, the other cats were her family, so I'd think she'd want to be sent off by them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:37 am
"They're all asleep in their branches. Except for Master. He should be up.", I whispered in answer to Knight. "I'll be right back," I said as I crept up the stairs to the highest part of the tree to the biggest branch. I saw Master in his branch. He stood up and glared at me.
"Yoko!", he yelled.
We whispered and when we were I done, I left.
"We can go now." I said quickly. I leapt to the floor and landed on my feet. We left my tree and began our journey.  

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:57 am
I nod and sit quietly, until I hear the loud roar. I jump up, my sword ready, until I see her trying to calm the big cat down. I settled down, while they talked it out. Finally, Yoko came back, ready to go. We leapt from the tree, and followed her towards the rising sun.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:00 am
As soon as we were away from th tree, I pulled out a compass that I had snagged from my father before I left for good. It spun for a moment, before showing that we were going the right direction. I smiled, humming, before my voice cut off as I realized where we were. "... I was hoping to not have to come back here again..." There was a glow not far ahead, and my demeanor seemed to change to apprehensive, an it was obvious that whatever made that glowing... I didn't like. You could here light beautiful voices singing strange songs.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:07 am
I walked silently, following Yuima. I tried to push away my swish of thoughts but they kept returning. Finally I just ignored everything and heard strange singing from a glow up ahead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:16 am
"Let's see if we can go around-" I stopped as someone called out my name... Or at least what sounded like my name. It was in Elven. And it was mixed with other words. Two dark elves walked forward out of the trees, sneers on their faces. The said something and I growled in response, replying with a harsh voice.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:21 am
I sighed. Elf talk. I could never pick it up. Quickly, I used my magic and set a force shied boundary in front of us, blocking the elves from us.
"Sorry kids. No messing with the big kitty.", I said with a low growl.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games