Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:37 pm
Shayne felt the attack coming with his other senses before he saw it. He jumped into the air and angled his back towards the ground. with his feet, he pounded into Lucien, creating more momentum so that he could flip around. He landed on his feet and shifted to a sideways attack/defense position. He lifted his sword above his head and smile at his mentor. "You taught me that move. I thought you would have expected it." Shayne said, his eyes sparkling.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:44 pm
Lucien grunted as he was knocked backwards from the force of Shayne's kick. "Haah.. of course I did. Haah.. You just.. caught me off guard is all." he said as he saw Shayne resume his position. Lucien relaxed his stance. "Hold up. I believe I forgot to tell everyone today is a holiday. I shall be back soon." he told Shayne. Lucien snapped his fingers and, in a flash, appeared back in his office next to the glowing purple orb. He held his hand to it. "Attention students," he began, hearing his voice resounding off the halls in the building and across the grounds, "today will be a holiday for everyone, teachers included. You do not have to worry about classes today. Thank you." He grinned as he snapped his fingers again to appear back on the battlefield. "Now, where were we?" he said as he ran his hand down his blade, whispering words of magic to encase his sword in a force that would, upon striking a human, render the blade no more than a stick. In other words, the blade would not pierce or cut, specifically for the purpose of sparring or training. "I do believe I should teach that one to my class." he thought as he finished enchanting his blade and assumed a combat stance.  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:45 pm
--'I guess?'ok, so maybe he is a little bit of a loner...- even so, his words encouraged her and she pushed the door open, taking a step inside. Giving a cursuroy glance around the room she saw a man sitting on the bed. She gave him a little smile.
'Hello,' she said, standing there a little awkwardly, unsure of whether to offer her hand, as the humans seemed fond of doing, or to give the traditional Kobahn of her people.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:49 pm
Shane saw the girl enter his quarters and nodded at her greeting. "Heya. I'm Shane. Nice to meet you." he said, a little bluntly, as he performed the little half-bow, half-salute of his race. "So, what brings you to this neck of the woods?" he asked her, realizing that, if she had found him in his grove, he would have made a pun. "Always thinking about the stupid things." he thought to himself. He looked at the girl, awaiting her response.  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:07 pm
She returned his gensture, and smiled. 'Nice to meet you, Shane. Hmmm,' the said, thinking. she wondered if by 'this neck of the woods' he meant his quarters, or the school in general. she decided to answer both. 'Well, I've always had a talent for healing, and a strong connection to animals... my grandfather taught me some simple spells when I was but a youngling, as well... so I came to Sellaria to learn more about how to control my abilities. As I mentioned, I have a strong connection to animals, and I followed a presence that I felt to this room,' her violet eyes glanced around a little, confused. 'Do you have a pet hiding somewhere?' She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:15 pm
Shane started a little. "Err, no. I don't have a pet." he told her. "I don't know if I can trust her with my... secret." he thought. He looked at her sideways, sizing her up. She did not appear to be an elf, though she definitely was not human. Her skin had a bluish tinge to it, like a dark elf's, though lighter. "In turn, I would like to ask you this: are you a.." he hesitated, choosing his words carefully so as to not offend her, "Fallen One?" he decided using the proper name for the race he believed her to be would suffice. He leaned back a little. "If she can trust me enough to tell me whether or not she is what she is, I can trust her enough to show her my... secret." he reasoned in his head. Meanwhile, he looked at her with a curious expression on his face, with his head tilted not unlike the dog's expression of the same.

(( Sorry if you can't follow my words. I try to act smart when I roleplay. :3 ))  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:25 pm
She noticed his suprise, though he hid it well. She returned his look of curiostiy.
'By 'Fallen one', I expect you mean a Dark Elf?' she smiled kindly. 'Many people mistake me for one, but it is a mistake. You see my people are not from this planet - I come from a planet a few systems away... It does not have a name in this language, however, or I would tell you.' she lughed a little nervously, knowing how weak her explination probably sounded.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:34 pm
((Awesome Banners you made Lord Malaroth!!))

Shayne nodded and watched Lucien disappear, then heard the announcement a moment later. Shayne returned his attention to the field, as Lucien reappeared. Shayne did the same to his blade, making it unable to do anymore damage than a regular stick. He ran Lucien, then right before reaching him, stabbed the ground with his sword, and continued with his charge, throwing his fist at Lucien's gut. At the last second he stopped his attack, then in the next nanosecond, stepped up near him and spun around, bringing his knuckles around and towards Lucien's face. Again he stopped a hairbreadth away and stepped back with one foot and spun around, angling his foot for Lucien's chin. He stopped again and jumped back, grabbing his sword in the process. All in the time of a couple seconds. "You taught me well master. But, I have been practicing hard to make it unnaturally fast. Shayne said and resumed his fighting stance.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:38 pm
(( I added a sig banner for ya. Noticed it was a bit long sweatdrop ))

Lucien swayed at Shayne's display of power, and, as soon as Shayne resumed his position, Lucien charged at him. A foolhardy move, to be sure, but Shayne might have been expecting his master to be a little more subtle than that. Though, to be perfectly sure of what he was doing, he faked a little to his right and brought his blade down towards Shayne, and prepared for a possible counterattack.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:50 pm
"By 'Fallen One', I expect you mean a Dark Elf?"

Shane bristled a little at the mention of the word 'elf', though he resumed conversation. "No, I do not mean Dark Elf. Though, thank you for telling me your origin. In turn, I will tell you mine." he said, satisfied with her answer. He then launched into an explanation of the land he was from, Lath'remar, named by the elves for the elves. He told of his ancestry, of how his race had dominated the land, which was called Enrevaas in his tongue, before the Elves had encroached on their territory. He told of how the elves had taken his race as slaves and beasts-of-burden, and of how they bound some of the demihumans into their animal form for the sake of keeping them as exotic pets. At this point, though, Shane shed a few tears as he told of how his mother and father were taken into the elven capital in Enrevaas, and were put into the gladiatorial games. "They never made it out." Shane said bitterly, his head down and hot tears falling from his face. "I will never forgive them for what they've done. Never as long as I live." he wiped the tears away and looked up at Hana. He wished she could understand his suffering, the pain he went through. "I didn't seek Sellaria as a school. But rather," he continued, "as a sanctuary. I have no grudge against the half-elf who runs this school. He, too, has been shunned from this society. I..." he began, but stopped. "just want someone I can be with, without fearing them." he finished in his mind. "I'm sorry I subjected you to this, I just... had to get it out. I can understand if you don't want anything more to do with me." he said as he looked down.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

AlyGator95

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:32 pm
Alyce walked up the steps and headed into the building. Where is everybody? she thought, seeing every single hallway deserted.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:46 pm
Shayne was expecting his master to attack him with an executed plan, like he had just done. Instead, he was caught off guard as his master charged him, slamming into him and sending him to the ground defenseless. Shayne felt an aching pain begin in his tailbone. He groaned and got up. He looked at his master and laughed, "Well, you got me there." Shayne said rubbing his tailbone to ease the pain.

((Lord Malaroth. I was thinking of making an Area subforum in my guild for like tournament style fighting RPs, you think that would work?))  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

AlyGator95

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:51 pm
Just then, she looked outside and saw 2 guys fighting in the middle of the courtyard...she ran outside to get a better look at what was going on.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:59 pm
(( sounds fine smile ))

Lucien watched in surprise as Shayne fell down. "You alright there?" he laughed as he held out a hand to help Shayne up.  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:03 pm
Shayne took his hand and got up. He said, "That caught me off guard. You never do that haha."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games