Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Elstania Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:23 pm
I laughed falling backwards and shot at Liz. I tumbled out of the ferns and lay there giggling. "You killed me.", I said to Liz, smiling. I felt a weird presence behind me, but saw nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm
Liz laughed, spinning around comically as she was hit as well. "And you killed me!" She stopped, looking around as she noticed a strange presence, a feeling of unease settling over her.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:18 pm
A shiver went up my spine. "Is it just me or do you feel something here.", I said scared. I looked around but there was no one there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:34 pm
"I can. It is like someone is right behind me." I said starting to feel scared. "Yoko I am scared" I said crawling behind Yoko.  

angel5159

gandygirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
I kept glancing around but saw nothing. I slid Angel on my lap and kept her warm in my grasp.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:21 pm
Liz looked around, standing defiantly in the open. She looked ready to take down anything that would mean her harm, which was what she planned to do... Deciding to check something out, Liz climbed the nearest tree, ascending into the branches and out of sight of Yoko and Angel. Nothing moved.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:02 pm
I watched Liz and shook my head. "Just ignore it.", I said. "Maybe its just a hawk or something."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:27 pm
Liz stopped for a moment, pretty much at the normal height she lived at. The feeling of unease hadn't gone away, though she couldn't see any source. "This...." The elf shook her head, dumbfounded.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:52 am
Then I saw it. It was only a glimpse but I saw it. It was a shadow monster. Like Raurick. But this one was bigger and stronger. I stared, wide eyed with fear. And just as quickly as it had come, it was gone. I could still feel it, but not see it. "Was it just me or did anyone else see it too?", I asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:46 pm
Liz felt it before she saw it, a cold feeling making the her hair stand on end and sending a tingle down her spine. It surfaced over the tops of the trees before disappearing down into the middle of the foliage, unsee-able from either end, and effectively separating Liz from Angel and Yoko. "Aww crap...." The elf muttered, shifting from her lax position into a crouch as she waited for the inevitable.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:57 pm
"Must be the thing he was talking about." I muttered under my breathe and swearing. I glanced around but the shadow was gone. I got my sun magic powered and looked around.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:06 pm
The thing shot upwards from underneath Liz, Liz blocking with a long sword she had poured light magic in. It persisted, pushing Liz up far above the trees before dropping away to let her free fall. Liz moved to where she was face first towards the ground, going into a dive to catch up to the thing. She attacked it with her sword, before jumping off to make a landing in the branches. She skidded across the top layer, before dropping down, making the branches move and shake in protest.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:08 pm
"Liz!", I yelled worriedly. I grew up a sun bolt and shot it at the shadow beast. It went down to the ground and I wondered if it was coming back up. Crouching, I brought up more sun magic.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:38 pm
Liz moved over till she was on the opposite side of the monster, dropping down. She had some cuts, the worst being a gash across her shoulder, but it was mostly from the fall and not the creature. She moved forwards, light magic in hand as well as the sword from earlier. Ready to run, Liz poked the thing with her sword.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:27 pm
I glanced around not sure how bad this could get. I threw another sun ball at it and watched it sink tot he ground again. It was weakening.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff