Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Manor *Redux* (Starting/Finally Full!) Updates! pg.13 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting story?
  Yes, I like it! :D I'm joining!
  Nope! Not good enough for me...
  It's okay, I'll think about joining...
View Results

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:47 am
Missy barked happily and gobbled down the pice of chicken, it tasted delicios! She smiled up at him with a toothy smile and wagged her tail hapily. she rubbed against his leg happily. Con artist...that's what she was.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:12 am
"No. No more. That should be enough for a pup like you." Archer stole a cookie from the jar, enjoying the chocolatly taste.  

FatesMyBitch

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:25 am
Kala saw a mouse. "Work calls!" She said as she gave chase to the mouse as it ran towards the kitchen and the into it. "Watch your step and don't Freak!" She yelled out to The cooks in the kitchen. She ran around a small counter and cought it just as it crossed Archers feet. "Sorry that took so long young mice around here seem to run like they eat jet fuel!" She said to him after geting off his feet and jumping up on a chair Right next to him.

(( Jorge The Robo Element part of that last post i made had something in it for you and you should be able to understand my rpc since one of her powers is the ablity to talk to humans as if she was a human. Parden me if i am steping out of line for saying this.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:16 am
Missy stared at the cookie, she wanted some but she knew chocolate was bad for doggies, she learned that the hard way. Suddenly she jumped at Kala's voice, noting the cat, Missy jumped at her, pawing at the cat, "That's for triping me!" she said with a playful growl.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:42 am
Kala pawed back playing around. "Sorry about that. I have something for you that you might like." She said jumping down from her chair and walking to a spot where she hid things and pulled out a big bone with meat on it. "I know it's not what you normaly eat but, Think of it as my way to say sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:49 am
Missy laughed, "Well, i guess it works..." she barked as she glanced at the bone, drooling. She licked her lips ani walked over to it, knawing at the meat. "Thanks...you are forgiven!" she mumbled.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:02 am
"Oh by the way Archer you have a rat problem i will need you and the others to stay out of the kicthen When i go to catch it. There not as easy to kill as mice because of there size." She said wanting them out of the way so they wouldn't get hurt. "Oh before i forget Missy i will need you to get The kitten and bring him here that is after lillys taken care of that spran of his. He should watch since he is going to need to know how to when he grows up but don't let him get involevd and don't you eathere."

(( i won't be back untill tuesday so ttyl everyone.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:26 am
(( Okay, people..not many people are posting here..so we really need to get back on track...these are the people who need to start posting...

Rin Koneko
Shivawolf17
xXxRandom CrapxXx
Xx Long Live Liberty Xx
ShadowStream-Chan
SaiSuki 1329

I PMed Them all biggrin we'll see what they say...))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:16 pm
Missy Eevee
Lilly smiled, "well, it's a good thing I came along, I hate to see when animals get hurt..." she told him and looked down at the cat in her arms, petting him lightly, "We are at the Manor and we're gonna help make your foot better..." she told him, "But I warn you it will hurt a bit, so don't worry too much... or it will hurt more okay?" she warned him sweetly.

(( Lyra is still watching him...didn't you say Fire Star doesn't like that or something?))

((I know, but at this rate Fire Star will be petrified before he uses his powers))

He Laughed "Well you'll hear no complaints here, I mean I am only good at treating horses and that's only because of trial and error with Fire Star" He smiled and remembered the day he met Fire Star all those years ago  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:17 pm
Lilly laughed, "Aww...poor Fire Star he probably went through a lot of pain..." she joked. Then looked down at the kitten, "My name is Lilly..." she told the cat with a warm smile. She set him on a table when they reached the medical room and got some gauze out. And a sirnge. She placed a pain reliveing liquid in it. Then looked at the cat with a smile, "This is only going to pinch...okay...it won't hurt at all..." she reassuered the kitten with a smile as she strocked it.
~~~
Lyra stood up and stretched. and let her wings streatch with a light whiny. She groomed them for a moment. Then accidently pluck one out, she whinied from the pinch of pain. Snorting she shook her head. Suddenly she remembered that there was the horse in her vacinity. Pulling her wings into her body again, she trotted off. Hoping the other horse hadn't seen her.
~~~
Missy looked at the cat, as she knawed the bone, "Yeah...sure, I'll be able to do that..." she said as she continued to eat her bone.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:32 pm
He nods at her "Okay. I trust you." he paws at her as he holds his arm out.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:56 pm
((ok whats happening so i can jump in??))  

x-Milky Chan-x

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:53 pm
Rin Koneko
((ok whats happening so i can jump in??))

((you can go ahead and meet up with the cook in the kitchen.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:09 pm
Lilly smiled and pet the kitten. Taking his paw, she lightly dabbed some alcohol on his paw, "Your a good cat aren't you?" then she put the needle in quickly pushing the liquid in. She quickly pulled it out and put pressure on where she put the needle in. she quickly wrapped some gauze tightly around the leg. "There..all done...just try not to jump around too much okay?" she told the Xavier with a smile.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:52 pm
Archer snorted as a he hear d a comment about a "rat problem" "If I had a cat that could do her job properly it wouldn't be a problem." Reaching down, he tugged on Missy's bone, trying to free it from her jaws. "Listen girly you are going to get fat if you keep eating."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff