Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:02 am
((Wait firu should I work on sound village tai next?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:13 am
(Fine, only the first two stages. Treat them like the eight gates.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:15 am
((So Academy and genin))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:24 am
(No, first stage is genin, second is chuunin)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:27 am
((lmao xd
btw, holy crap there's alot of earth jutsu's, it's making it hard to only pick 5 earth/med/sound jutsu's xp ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:50 am
((for the sound tai jutsu you shoud do it like:
1 academy
2 genin
3 genin
4 chuunin
5 chuunin
6. chuunin
7 jounin
It would make life a lot better))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:07 am
hentaiprince
((lmao xd
btw, holy crap there's alot of earth jutsu's, it's making it hard to only pick 5 earth/med/sound jutsu's xp ))

(And that's why I love ninjutsu class. Unlimited ninjutsu knowledge XD for as high as you can go....though I got gyped with Wind element. It's highest is Jounin XP So I'm thinking of submitting some kage leveled jutsus for it. Also, might as well train a bit before I log. Kai, how about I don't. My word is law in Sound, and I have already stated that it shall be like the eight gates. Firt one is genin, last is kage, second last is jounin, everything in between is chuunin.)

Nanashi pulled out a scroll detailing Pai Qua Quan. It was something he had from a past he couldn't remember, but he still had it. Nanashi then opened it to see what he had to do first. Nanashi then began to follow the instructions. As he moved, his movements were slightly different compared to what they should be, but he knew that this is how it should be. As he neared a wall he struck it. He quickly learned that rock beats fist in his current state. "Damn." He said to himself, as he then scrolled through the moves that accompanied the taijutsu. Nanashi initiated the first move that he needed to learn in the stage. Seiryu-Kasho. He read that it was a windmill like movement to knock an opponent off their feet. So, as Nanashi attempted it several times, each time he continuously got better. He was soon spinning on his right toes and swinging his hands in a fluent motion that resembled a windmill that was lopsided, which just so happened to be what Nanashi was aiming for. Upon reading the next move for this stage, he figured it much different then what he just learned. This Bokuho stance was more of a defensive postion to allow multiple attacks to be made or deflected. Nanashi came into the crouching position, keeping his back straight as he did so. He then brought up his left leg and extended his hands over his head. He closed his eyes as he remained in this position for awhile, not moving.
[Pai Qua Quan: Stage 1 Learned.]

(Even as a kage, it took me that much to learn it, so suck it up.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:16 am
((ya but you only have an unlimited knowledge of ninjutu's up to your rank, so if you were a genin, you would still only be alowed to get 5 chuunin jutsu's

and I think I made up my mind, I think I'll go with
Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor)
Zesshi Nensan (Fanged Tongue Acid)
Doton: Ishi no Yari (Earth Release: Stone Spear)
Doton Bakudan (Earth Release Bomb)
Yubi Kasui Teppoudama No Jutsu (Finger Spike Bullet Technique))  

hentaiprince

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:30 am
Kai took out his sound scroll and looked at the first stage of taijutsu. Kai started reading and saw that there were 4 parts to it. Palm strikes, Kicks, defense, Nausea thrust. Kai decided it would be best to learn each one."Ok so first palm strikes." Kai walked over to a tree and began practicing his palm strikes into the tree. He first learned the motion by countless palm strikes into the tree.He then started sending vibrations into the tree with his palm strikes."Ok I got this part down."(1/4)

Kai then took a step back and went through the motions of the kicks. He did that for 20 minutes and then moved on to kicking the tree. After he felt that he had a great understanding on the motion he started adding sound vibrations into them.He kicked and kicked the tree sending vibrations through te tree.(2/4)

"Ok next is defense." Kai made a set of signs and "Clone jutsu." % clones appeared around Kai."Ok guys throw kunai at me." Kai stood there as the the clones tried to hit him with kunai. Kai practiced dodging the kunai even if they wernt real. He was trying to see how many he could block and how many he got hit with."Damn,I blocked 20 kunai and was hit with 40." Kai felt that that was enogh so he moved on.(3/4)

Kai started reading the next part."Special technique: Hakike no Tsuki (Nausea Thrust)." Kai then went through the mostions." Its just like palm strikes just more vibrations into the stomache." Kai started hitting the tree with violent palm strikes making sure that me made the vibrations exit his hand into the tree. This should cause the same effect when done on a person. "That was hard work." Kai then put all of them together. He started with a combonation of palm strikes. Followed by a few kicks which were very slow and awkward.Then he hit the tree with a more powerful palm strike."Nausea thrust."Kai then sat on the ground to take a break.(4/4) Sound village taijutsu stage one mastered  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:33 am
((actually, it's 4 posts for the stage, and 3 for the special techniques))  

hentaiprince

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:17 am
(( since we're low on time, I'm just going to say that I already had the scrolls, including my bloodline jutsu

And this one should take 3 posts))

"Ya I might as well." Jurou said as rummaged for the scroll to his bloodline jutsu.
"Ok here it is." He said opening a slightly tattered scroll.
He looked through the list until he got to the Pulse Radar technique.
1/3

First off he read through the description of the technique.
"This jutsu Allows the USer to send a Pulse threw the ground and Sense any placements on the ground."
"Sounds simple enough." He muttered to himself, and took a minute to think through the process.
2/3

Once he was done, he put the scroll away since he wasn't planning on learning anymore from it.
He then made a sign and sent chacra into the ground that pulsed outward. Pulse Radar
The pulses bounced off of the Otokage, and the other ninjas in the room, just like a sonar, and jurou was able to pinpoint them exactly where they are.
"Alright, now this is alot better."
3/3 pulse radar learned  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:58 am
((I'm gona continue on with my medical jutsu. And I'm gona put the bloodline and class bonuses on before I multiply since you never specified
6-1-1=4 4x2=8))

It was starting to itch around where jurou's stab wound was, so jurou thought that for the next jutsu, he should learn a medical jutsu that could heal it.
He then rummaged through the scrolls to find the chuunin level jutsu's, and was eventually able to find it.
He then unrolled it, was able to find one that seemed like it would help.
1/8

"Alright so the jutsu is called Healing Hands Technique: Minor, I should probably read through it to see what exactly it is."
"The user concentrates chakra into their hands creating a ball of healing chakra. This chakra when concentrated will repair physical damage to another person. This is the first stage of Chiyute taught to all Medical Nin, it is not possible to advance past stage three without this technique. The effects of this technique are limited to superficial cuts and injuries though it can reduce the severity of more serious injuries. "
2/8

"Ya, it does seem like the right one for this injury." He said scratching his head.
He sat down and spread the scroll in front of him. "Ok, now to just memorize the seals."
So jurou spent the next minute memorizing the seals.
3/8

After doing that, Jurou went through the seals for the jutsu. Healing Hands Technique: Minor
Jurou sentchacra into his hand was able to create a small chacra sphere in the palm of his hand.
"Well this looks cool."
4/8

Jurou placed his hand over the wound on his leg, and watched the sphere go into his leg.
He then waited a minute, but the woulnd didn't feel any different.
"Well that sucks."
5/8

Jurou went back to the scroll, and search for the jutsu again.
Once he got to it, he gave a quick look through of it. "Maybe i did the wrong seals."
Jurou took another minute to study the seals.
6/8

Jurou put the scroll back down, and went through the seals again. Healing Hands Technique: Minor
Jurou created another chacra sphere in the palm of his hand, similar to the one last time, and placed it on his wound.
The chacra sphere went into his wound, he waited, and the only thing that happened was that it itched slightly less.
7/8

"You know what, I think I just need to put more chacra into it."
Jurou went through the seals again, making a slightly larger chacra sphere in his hand. Healing Hands Technique: Minor
He placed the chacra sphere on his wound, whitch seeped into the wound and made it feel better.
Jurou unwrapped his grass bandages, and saw that the wound was gone.
"That's better."
8/8 Healing Hands Technique: Minor learned  

hentaiprince

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:11 am
Kai stood up after alittle break.He then took out His sound scroll and started reading about stage two.It was the same as stage one but more powerful.Kai was not looking forward to learning this stage because it would take forever.

Kai decided to start off with palm strikes again.Kai started off with just moving from his main stance to hitting the tree with his palm as fast as he could. He was hitting it very slow at first and got faster as he continued.(1/12)

After he practiced going from his stance to striking with his palm he then started practing going from his stance to striking the tree with his palm but this time with the vibrations init. Kai hut the tree then got back in his stance and hit the tree again. He did this for 20 minutes before moving on.(2/12)

Kai then started working on power in the palm strikes. He knew that the vibrations didn't cause that much pain so he wanted the impact to hurt as well as the vibrations.Kai stood in front of the the tree and started hitting it with his palm as hard as he could for severl minutes. He stoped when his hands started hurting.(3/12)

Kai reached into his pocket and grabbed a bandage and wraped it around his hands."That should do for a while." Kai turned to the tree and took up hos stance. Kai was ready for finishing this part of the stage. He started hitting the tree as hard as he could and as fast as he could. It looked amazing because Kai Started off slow and then it became much fast by the time he finished.(4/12)

Kai had finished his traing with his hands for now. He was going to train his kicks next.Kai took up his stance and started kicking it as fast as he could. It was very slow at first and thestarted going faster.Kai was hitting the tree very fast and it didn't look like his legs. Were moving much.(5/12)

Kai then moved to strenght training. He started off with his right leg. He kicked the tree 50 times as hard as he could. Then he took a shot break to get some water. After his break he kicked the tree 50 more time as hard as he could.(6/12)

Then hee switched to his left leg and kicked the tree as hard as he could 50 time. When he finished he could feel that his leg was very sore and tired but he kept going. He started kicking the tree 50 more time as hard as he could.(7/12)

Once Kai finished he could feel that his legs wanted to give out but he wouldn't stop.He starting kicking the tree as fast and hard as he could. He started with his right leg again and he kicked the tree 25 times before the pain made him stop. (8/12)

Kai then moved on to his left leg.He was kicking the tree the exact same as he was with the right. The tree was taking a lot of damage from all the plam strikes and kicks. He could feel the tree getting weaker and weaker with every kick. After 25 kicks to the tree with his left leg he stopped for a moment.(9/12)

Kai was ready to continue when he got sharp pains in his legs. He ignored it and started to kick the trees with all his strenght. This time he didn't focus on an indiviual leg he used combinations of his right and left.(10/12)

"Wow this will take a lot out of you." Kai took up his stance and started throwing palm strikes with kicks at the tree. He was causing a lot of damage on the tree but more to himself.(11/12)

After all this training Kai felt great. "Nothing like a lot of training to get ready for the exams." Kai wanted to break the tree in half before he stopped. So he continued to kick with each leg and threw palm strikes with them. Kai then moved to various combinations of strikes and kicks. "This tree just won't break."(12/12) Stage Two mastered

Kai took out his scroll once more and saw that there was a technique to go with the stage. Kai then read the details of the technique and its effects.(1/6)

After he moved on from the effects and details he started studing the hand signs that it required.(2/6)

Kai practiced the hand signs over and over until he had them memorized completely."Well I got the effects and hand signs required."(3/6)

Kai wasn't sure how he was going to check if he learned the jutsu so he started directing his charka flow to his hands.To Kai it seemed like he was always trying to focus his charka.He just kept practining til he knew that he couldn't mess it up.(4/6)

Kai the got in his stance and practied throwing palm strikes with charka in them."Ha" Kai was throwing his strikes faster then before."Yes this is fun."(5/6)

Kai dediced that he would just send sound waves into the tree. Kai was feirce as he was throwing his strikes and sending sound waves into the tree.(6/6)Ear stab mastered

After Kai finished he jumped up and made a spining round house kick in to the tree. It hit so hard that the tree cracked and learned over. Kai then threw several palm strikes into the crack causing the tree to fall over."Sorry otokage, I will clean this up later."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:11 am
((I've been wanting to do this ever since I read the description of the med nin class xd ))

Put the medical scroll for later use, and took out a rudimentary taijutsu scroll.
He unrolled the scroll and gave it a quick run through.
"Well this seems pretty easy." He said, then put away the scroll.
He walked over to a pretty decent sized tree, and step back a couple of feet.
He then took a running start, jumped up, and aimed a kick at the try while screaming out. "Dynamic Entry!" scream
Jurou hit the tree, and using the chacra manipulation he learned from his medical jutsu's, was able to create a hole in the tree.
He then turned around yelled. "Ya! Get some!" scream
And in the background, the tree could be seen toppling over, and landing on the ground.
1/1 Dynamic Entry learned  

hentaiprince

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:15 am
((I just wrote like 25 paragraphs ha.what should I learn next?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games