Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:21 pm
Kess looked at the girls and smiled. "Yea I guess I need to watch where im going." She got up and looked at her hand while Naiyoki fixed it " Its not that deep". She lookd around and saw that most of the customers were watching. She blushed a deep red.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:31 pm
"Well, just becareful for awhile.Now lets see....."
She took out some disinfecting spray and pointed it at her hands.
"Now hold still I know this is going to sting really badly."
Naiyoki started spraying it on her hands then took out some bandages and started wrapping it around Kess's hands quickly then she cut the ends and put away the rest of the bandages and disenfecting spray. She smiled
"That should do it Kess"  

Cecile Silverstone

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:31 pm
Reina glared at the too-curious-for-their-own-good customers and they looked back to their food. Good. .She thought. Andie and Naiyoki can take care of her. "I'll do your tables girls, don't worry." Reina rushed to serve the other girl's tables and and then came to the same guy she didn't even get to have a conversation with. "I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to talk. . " She said apologetically. Reina looked to Naiyoki and Andie and Kess, "Your customers are satisfied for now. Here's your notebook and silver plates," she said a little worn.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:36 pm
Kess smiled at Naiyoki and thanked all of them for helping. She picked up her silver plate and notepad and went to a table in the back that had a worn out mother and child and took their orders.

heartless_luver123

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:39 pm
Yasou finished up his muffin, he had nothing to do for the entire day, no were to go, nothing. He then sipped his tea to about half-full. He then looked out the window again. He sighed,"Why does everything have to be so dull," he thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:49 pm
Naiyoki looked at Yasou for a bit. She frowned and went back into the kitchen to put away the first aid kit and came back out to his table.
"H-Hey....I'm sorry for acting that way back there. It's just that this problem has effected all of the workers here."
She said as she sat down infront of him a little embarrased.  

Cecile Silverstone

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:58 pm
Reina looked to each of the girls, doing their own thing. She saw Naiyoki and some cute guy talking which reminded her of that guy, yeah that guy. Ugh. . WHY am I thinking about him here and there. .? She was putting out some more fresh plates of food on the counter and washing dishes. She took one peek at him and got totally frustrated at herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:06 pm
Yasou looked to her,"Hey, don't worry about it. There's no need to be sorry, accidents happen," Yasou replied to her.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:09 pm
Kess sighed and sat at the counter with a glass of water. She put her head on arms and pouted. "When do we get out of here?" She mummbled. No one interesting came in. she played with her pen.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:13 pm
Naiyoki smiled.
"Alright. So what brings you here to the Cafe??? Just passing through or something???
She said trying to start a conversation.  

Cecile Silverstone

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:14 pm
While washing dishes, Reina looked at Kess who was in front of her. "Isn't it almost closing time Kess?" Reina was beginning to have a major headache.The scene where Kess was injured stuck to her mind and the small smell of blood . Reina told her "I'll be in the back room if you need me. . " She headed towards the back and laid down on the couch. Reina didn't feel too hot. Her head was pounding and she actually for the first time became unconscious . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:17 pm
Andie walked outside, she need fresh air. She looked up at the dark nightsky. She sat on the ground and warpped her arms around her legs. She sighed. The stars were so pretty.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:51 pm
Kess saw Reina walk into the back, She followed her and saw her pasted out on the couch. " Reina!" She touched her forhead and decided quickly to take her home. She grabbed Reina's bag and was supporting her on one side. On the way out she called to the girls, " Im taking Reina home, shes sick" She wobbled Reina down the street.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:06 pm
(( I think Im being dramatic xP -Edited-))
Reina felt terrible. She apparantly become somewhat between conscious and unconscious. "Kess. . . . .? Your hand." she said groggily. She stood on her own. "Thanks Kess, but I think you should get back to the cafe. I'll head home on my own." She smiled reassuringly and started to walk slowly away.  

Apple_Gel3

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:14 pm
Sayuri sat in a tree, somewhere on the border between being asleep and being awake. She skipped work... she'd have to come in tomorrow and apologize.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games