Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Ethral Range Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:49 pm
She looked deep into his slitted eyes. After her attack failed she had not expected him to smoothly grip her waist. She frowned and tensed up in his grip. She looked away, ice sudden encasing Axel's feet as she released her sorrow.
Spirit crossed her arms and glared at him a couple feet away. She looked furious at him for pulling such a move. Na-Nel suddenly back up at Axel with a serious look. " I do, fine, I'll join you, now get out" she said coldly and the ice melted at his feet. Her eyes suddenly slitted like his and she smiled. " Thank you for saving me Axel" she whispered, leaned up and into his ear. " now return to your own body so I may wake up" she kissed his cheek, which would send a jolt through his body, enough to send him back to his own body. Which would be when she woke up two years ago.

(( this was a past enactment... Never about the present. Axel meet me at the stronghold
edited ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:22 am
Somehow, Jigoku pushed the failing body of Itazuki past his limits. His legs, bleed profusely but still carried Itazuki to the Ethral Range, the only real Place where Itazuki loved.His body stumbled and then fell helplessly on the ground, when the Jigoku's invisible hand let go of his puppet strings. Itazuki eyes fluttered opened, one black as night and one blue as the ocean, he panted softly and saw the rushing by of the river. The constant of hum of the waterfall place Itazuki into a calming trance, he felt loved, despite being half dead. Jigoku watched from the inside and out, but slowly seeped dark matter into Itazuki from the katana, "Sleep..." The dark voice whispered softly.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:51 pm
Itazuki may hear the sound of footsteps around him. These almost predatory footsteps, stopping as there is the sound of a body kneeling to his left. Soulless grinned, watching his good friend collapsed and close to dying before him. His silver eye didn't seem to understand the danger before him, that his good friend was so closed to a reaper he was unable to perceive. This young child placed one sleeve covered hand onto the blood and wetness, fingers digging into flesh, only to pull away and suck the blood from the fabric of his sleeve.

"Mmmm... You've got an ouchie. I can take care of that." The voice was oddly disarming, kind, childihly innocent. Although an 'ouchie' was certainly quite the euphemism and the voice was certainly all too happy for this situation of seeing a man so close to death, it was somehow soothing. It was followed by the sound of ripping flesh and a splurt of blood. Soulless's blood spilled onto Itazuki, the blood mingling with Itazuki's injuries and entering his bloodstream. Other trails entered his throat and seeped through the lungs, creating a sensation much like drowning, except one didn't die. Rather, wounds began to heal, blood began to clot, and the body was encouraged to speed up the natural healing process at a decidedly unnatural rate.

When Soulless had done all biologically possible, his blood pulled away, back into himself as if nothing had happened at all. He sat by his friend, grinning widely and waiting for him to awaken.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:28 pm
A slight new presence neared the sleeping Itazuki, he did not wake up immediately, but his cheek rose, when Soulless placed his own blood in Itazuki. The unnatural force that was Jigoku, watched from the red eye that had a constant glare on Itazuki's katana. Dark matter, oozed a slime and snaked on to Itazuki and entered into his wounds in both shoulders, they glued to the reddish mangled flesh, melting further into his body and fusing. A small stub started to grow, it was the length of an arm, small thin tentacles, wrapped themselves around the black poles, and Soulless healing agent in his own blood meshed with the dark matter and worked together to form a new set of arms.

Jigoku felt the need to speak, and the only option was to use Itazuki's voice, a simple puppet trick was preformed. "Boy, who are you?" It was a growl emitted from Itazuki's mouth, but it only looked like Itazuki was talking in his sleep.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:42 pm
Soulless tilted his head, one bloody hand touching his eyepatch and staining it red. He seemed to be a little confused for a moment. Maybe this man was talking in his sleep? Normally people open their eyes when they talk, right? He crawled around the man, sniffing him curiously and dabbing his tongue in blood patches like some kinda dog, before sitting back on his bottom. This person had a regeneration he had never seen before. Usually, if people could regenerate, it worked a lot like a salamander growing back a limb. This was odd. And now the sleeping man was asking for his name.

"I'm Soulless." He grinned, happy and joyful as if everything was happy and joyful. His left arm was bleeding quite badly, a large gash in it but his face showed no real pain. On his belt was his crimson knife, dripping with blood from his self-inflicted wound. The blood around his arm seemed to retreat then, healing up the gash before leaving it as if nothing had ever happened, not even a scar remained. The boy didn't seem to notice. His silver eye focused closely on this stranger; his gaze was warm as if he was meeting an old friend.

"I found you all hurty here so I thought I'd help be less hurty. Can we play a game now?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:10 pm
Jigoku rolled on his side to face Soulless, his shoulders still sprouting and growing his limbs, similar to the growth of plant life but at a faster rate. Then blood from Itazuki's body started to leak through, setting onto the dark matter. The thin spikes jutting of his shoulders, appeared to be moving, but slowly and microscopic. An ocean on it, with simple waves of human growth rushing over, under and through the construction. Itazuki face tightened from some of the pain, but he continued to sleep through such a torturous procedure, no need for a narcotic.

The haunting voice spoke again, even with a deeper under tone. Sheer panic would envelope the listening. "Boy, there is no time, for games, Itazuki needs my full intention, but use your skills on this man. Heal. HEAL. HEAL!!!!." Jigoku needed no need to shout, and while he did, Itazuki's mouth moved at a rapid pace, but then he opened his eyes to reveal only a wet black that was his eyes. But he remained asleep.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:45 pm
"There's always time for games, sillyface."

Soulless hums to himself as he takes out his knife, nonchalantly slicing his forearm to the bone, all the way from elbow to wrist. Then he does the same with his other arm, acting like there was no pain about the matter. His blood begins to mingle with the stranger's again, working with the flesh to regenerate, heal, and recover. He doesn't seem at all in pain or in any hurry at all. In fact, he starts talking.

Why isn't he afraid? Why isn't he perturbed by the blackness of those eyes? It was like he was incapable of feeling such emotions at all. "It isn't healing, sillyface. I'm just making the ouchie go away. Then we can play a game, right?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:57 pm
Itazuki's teeth grew and morphed into sharp jagged points went he Jigoku emitted his own voice. "You.." Jigoku pondered for a minute. "Your just ******** annoying." Jigoku said bluntly, not even worrying about the kids feelings, that is even if he had any. The arms that were growing were almost finished but they looked black, robotic, still and lifeless. Jigoku kept a steady gaze on Soulless.

Then suddenly Itazuki became filled with the color blue and fluttered to life, he jumped up and away from Soulless, skittish and afraid, like a wounded animal. His voice was clean and each word thoroughly cut. "Ah...Hello? What are you doing, watching my like some creeper." But Itazuki's mind was already replaying that battle that happened only minutes ago. Teran is so strong. But I will beat him.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:22 pm
"Thanks! I like you too." Soulless whispers, grinning as his slash wounds begin healing once the stranger recovers fully. He doesn't seem to be offended at being called annoying. In fact, he doesn't remember the insult he was just given. Somewhere in the back of his mind, a beast had already crushed it before the knowledge he was insulted even reached his mind. It's not like Soulless minded, really. If he wasn't aware, why would he care?

"You had an ouchie, so I fixed it. That's what I was doing. Can we play now?" Soulless asked for the third or so time now. He hasn't stopped grinning the whole time, his head tilted one way as if frozen like that. His eyes hold a bit of a crazy look to them, but he's so far from threatening that it actually might just be a little cute.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:56 pm
Despite the creepy gestures and the way Soulless spoke, Itazuki was only able to happily smile. He breathed, and was surprised by his new arms, black and hard. They were cold like the steel made from his katana. He rubbed them but felt just a numb sensation. He stood up and held out his hand to be grabbed, but then he quickly reeled it back in and said, "Yeah-" Itazuki made a deep exhale."We can play." He said begrudgingly. Itazuki was actually afraid by what the boy meant by playing. To Soulless, "Playing." could have meant from, watching squirrels eat walnuts or to dissect the squirrel. In fact, Itazuki wouldn't mind doing the latter of the two. He laughed to himself quietly imagining the procedure take place. Squirrels and blood.

His new blackened arms, actually began to put Itazuki into an uneasy mood, but suddenly from the raw skin of Dark matter began to spew Itazuki's skin, and cover his arms. Itazuki spoke to get rid of this strange thing happening. "Hey what your name? How old are you?"

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:17 pm
"Yay! Game!"

Soulless squealed like a dying pig, although it was most surely out of joy. He hopped over the man, hugging him tightly with his thin arms. He then hopped over him, looking around for something to play with. He hopped around a bit, before finding that there was nothing really to play here. There were no amusement parts, animals to chase, things to climb, no, nothing really. There were no places to play hide and seek, and not enough people to play tag or cops and robbers. Not even ring-around-the-rosie would be suitable here.

"...What'll we play?" Of course, one would think, being so eager to play, he'd know what kind of game to play. This, unfortunately, wasn't the case. His voice held a happy confusion as he began to circle around Itazuki, pawing at his clothes and arms. "Do you have an idea? Let's play a game! What'll we play? Your ouchie is gone now, so we can play! Do you know what you wanna play?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:30 pm
"Well, little boy." Itazuki was already frustrated by Soulless rushing him onto making an idea, and circling him. He felt like a trapped animal ready to unleash. With a sudden outburst of Rage, a spiral shot out around Itazuki's body coming from the ground, it was a beam of dark matter. This simple substance ate away, and thin tendrils of black mist wave out from the beam. But suddenly it all settle and disappeared and it revealed Itazuki slouched over, breathing heavily. "I have an Idea." Itazuki pointed north, then suddenly ran south Toward Ethral. He laughed manically while running freely in the wind.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:54 pm
"Yay! Game!" Soulless had no idea what the game was, or what the rules were, but it seemed fun enough to him. He chased the man, although his limbs were short and he looked like some kind of half-starved cancer patient he was light on his feet, following Itazuki and laughing with immense joy, as if this was the best thing he's ever done in his life. His small body leaped on the man, losing his grip and falling to the side with a sickening crack. He probably broke something. Instead of being hurt, he merely laughed louder, unable to feel his own pain as he chased along his good friend. Friends!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:22 am
He heard a large snap, the same sound as the limp of a tree breaking. Itazuki stopped running, expecting to get tackled by the boy so he took immediate action to evade such attempts. Then he looked over at soulless and saw that his sleeve had red on it and had something poking from within. Looks like this kid broke his arm.He examined further with his hand on his chin, giving a serious look. But he is still joyous, he feels nothing...Mental Pause....THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME!!! Itazuki eyes became aglow with the thought of this child feeling no pain and what he could do with this.

"Ok Soulless, you wanna play a fun game." Smiling while speaking was always positive when speaking a child, and Itazuki had a thin wide grin, his words soft and appealing. "It's called, Poke poke with sharp stick..." He only had a smile while he pulled out his black katana. "It's really fun...All the older folks a lot." He giggled menacingly with anticipation.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:21 pm
((oh you are just sick. . . ))  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers