Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:35 am
Nan saw the guy choose David. David. . She thought of how he wanted out so she didn't protest but told the buyer straight up "Don't hurt him." She was a little saddened at the loss of a new friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:37 am
He looks at the girl then grins "If your so interested in this young mans safty...........Then ill take you instead." throws the leash aside and tell the owner to get him the girl.  

MrCoconutKitty

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:38 am
"hey Nan whats the new slaves name? I have met them yet."he stared out of the cage and saw the buyer,"O Damn." asked not waiting for a answer before turning over and trying to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:41 am
She blushed surprisingly but quickly went to a glare. What a jerk. All I want you to do is take care of him! Then all of a sudden she was pulled out of the cage "Wh-What? Hey let go!" Nan looked to the guy and said "I won't do what you say you know." Then quickly glanced over to the others.  

Apple_Gel3

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:47 am
David saw nan get grabbed and jumped at the age door snarling at the slave buyer."put her down! NOW!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:48 am
He shrugs "Didnt expect you to and just because i dont want the boy dosnt mean im a jerk.His blood was taste less and bland." he says woth a disgusted look on his face "I was simply waiting for some interjection by one of the older slaves...............Like you." He says with an uninterested look "Now,come on.Ill give you time to say goodbye to your friends while i fill out the paper work." he walks back out in the looby to fill the papers out.  

MrCoconutKitty

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:51 am
farmman
David saw nan get grabbed and jumped at the age door snarling at the slave buyer."put her down! NOW!"

He sighs "Im not gonna hurt her." He looks over at the boy. "If you dont trust me then i can bring you along with her." he says with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:51 am
"BLOOD? YOU WANT BLOOD? I HAVE BLOOD!" david drags his hand across his back drawing blood from his wounds and flings it at the buyer.  

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:52 am
farmman
"BLOOD? YOU WANT BLOOD? I HAVE BLOOD!" david drags his hand across his back drawing blood from his wounds and flings it at the buyer.

He wipes the blood away. "YOur really startin to tick me off boy." he says with a growl.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:55 am
Nan saw the two about fight each other. "Stop! Don't start fighting!" She shouted. Nan looked at David You'll get hurt. .  

Apple_Gel3

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:56 am
"What are you gunna do? bite me?" he sneered "I dont care Its my job to make you mad now, Every time I see you I will make you angry. You know why? Ill tell you because im good at it." to put emphasize on it he flung the last few drops of blood at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:00 am
He sighs "Why dont you trust me?" he asks them both "Im saving you people from this life here.Im trying to give you a better life.If you dont want me to feed on you people thats fine.I wont.Im just trying to do you a favor.Why do you think i didnt take the boy?" he gives a quick glance over to the sleeping boy "Im just doing him a favor by not taking him.I no a person that will come and give him a better home then i could offer." he says with a simpathitic smile.  

MrCoconutKitty

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:01 am
"Stop David!" and then she looked to the buyer. "Don't. . " almost pleadingly. "If you want us just take us."she sighed. "And for now I guess you're right. ."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:03 am
"I care abut her I dont want you to hurt her, I know you will Im a slave not stupid." He said walking and slumping down in the corner of the cell."and i dont need your sympathy." before lowering his head.  

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games