Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:11 pm
User Image
Chris was taken back when the whip was suddenly tore out of his hands, and he just barely was able to dodge an incoming attack from the angel clad in armor. He jumped back, comming to a skidding stop about 8 feet away from everyone, making sure he was out of reech of the halbeard, whip and scythe. His hand was bleeding pretty good, the blood running down his fingers and dripping onto the ground. "Three against one? That is no where even close to fair!" Chris said, taking a few more steps back, a plan slowly forming in his crazed mind. Wrath was unfortunatly no where to be found, thanks to that witch Sonija, and so his thought process was much more scattered, much more irrational than before.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image
Julian watched the angel carefully, taking a single step towards him when he began to back up, but not anymore after that. He preferred to keep his distance from this particular demon; he was crazied, wild and unpredictable. Julian carefully studied the demon's movements, watching where his eyes went and where his body leaned toward. He is planning on escape. Julian thought, hoping Sonija would recieve the message. Julian had a good hold onto his scythe, though he was fairly sure that this fight was over, for now that is.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:24 pm
User Image Nathan jumped toward the demon after he took his steps back and threw the Halberd into the ground as hard as he could to decrease his weight. While Nathan flew at the demon he drew his new short sword and said, "I will vanquish you with this sword of destruction!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:26 pm
User Image
She hears Julian and looks for where Chris may escape. She keeps her eyes on Chris keeping her movement light and ready to attack for when he tried to break for it. "It doesn't matter if it isn't fair....we will take you down....one day..." She snapped at Chris her eyes boring into his. She kept her block on Wrath but Sonija knew when he did leave...if he left alive...the block would break with out her there to keep it there.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:46 pm
User Image
Chris, his thinking very mixed and unpredictable now, did someone no one would expect as the armor clad angel dove at him; he jumped, diving at him too. But there was a plan behind this madness, and a suprising good one at that. Chris' dive was at such an angle that Chris passed underneath the angel, and since they were both diving and moving at high speeds, it would be twice as hard for the angel to hit him with his sword. He dove under the incoming angel, slidding under him and then went to the ground, rolling and then stood to his feet; though he never stopped his forward momentum. He yanked the angel's halbeard out of the ground and ran with it, though he had no intentions of stealing it. Instead he used it was a polevault, stabbing the blade into the ground and then pushing himself up, straightening his body out as he went into the air. Chris had aimed this move suprisingly well, as his legs collided into a a small window on a close building, sending the demon crashing in. The window was just small enough that it would be very difficult for much anyone else to get in, least they enter the exact same way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image
Julian watched as the demon made a very strange escape, almost dumbfounded with it all. He stood there, looking into the building as the demon dissappeared from veiw within the shadows that lurked within the building. "That was suprisingly... brilliant." Julian said, oddly impressed with how well timed and thought out the escape was, even though the man was clearly mad. "If those little bursts of genious are common in that demon like that, I can see why he is such deadly of an creature..." Julian said, adressing Sonija more or less as he spoke. Julian had honestly expected for the demon to just simply run, possibly try to scale a wall or something, but to dive under Nathan and then use his own halbeard as a polevault? It was mad, but it had seemingly worked. Do you think he plans it all out, or just makes it up as he goes along? Julian thought, trully puzzled by this new found demon.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:07 pm
User Image Nathan watched as the demon escaped. He cursed himself and then walked over to his halberd, sheathing his sword, and went to pick it up and it disappeared and re-appeared in his hand and he just looked shocked and said, "I couldn't do that before" Nathan than turned around and looked at Sonija and Julian and said, "I am sorry for all of this, he must have followed me here and I didn't realize it at the time"

Nathan looked downward in shame for the danger he had just brought his fellow fallen angel and said, "Even though he is gone and we know he will be back there are much worse things to fear; now there will be angels stronger than I am or from my new power(s) they were stronger than me" Nathan than looked at his halberd and concentrated and it disappeared and then he looked around and then concentrated on it again and it re-appeared in his hand and then continued to say, "I am going to fight till all the demons are vanquished; I will not stop, for if I ever have a friend in need or there is a person that is on the verge of death I will not stop till they are saved" Nathan looks up at the sky and the dark clouds and says, "Not even if it costs me my very own life; I want the person I die fore whoever it may be to live on"

Nathan removed his helmet and said, "When that day comes I hope I am remembered as a savior and symbol of hope instead of the angelic warrior that fell" Nathan had tears forming in his eyes and they shinned down on his face as they fell. He thought about how he might not be remembered and then smiled and stopped an put his helmet back on and walked away in search of that demon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image
Sonija stood with her mouth a jar as she watched as everything unfolded. She shook her head in disbelief and chuckled slightly to herself. "It seems he really has become stronger....even without Wrath to show him...he still made it out alive...it worries me." She sends to Julian seriously concerned. She turns and looks at Nathan as he walked away. "Be Careful! Don't look for him..." She sent to him hoping he wouldn't go looking for Chris. He was more dangerous than he was in the past.

She looks back to Julian and walks to his side. As she stands in front him she becomes weak. She begins to fall forward losing consciousness from the loss of blood.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image
Julian was about to say something to Sonija when she suddenly began to lurch forward, obviously about to pass out. Being quick on his feet Julian reached out and grabbed Sonija by the waist, holding her up before wrapping one of her arms around his shoulders, supporting her. "Easy there Sonija, that was one hell of a fight and I'm sure your tired and drained." Julian said, gently helping the demon to the opposite building the demon had jumped into, easing her onto the ground before sitting down beside of her, his large black wings folded up behind him. "Just take it easy for a little bit, you have lost a bit of blood." Julian said, wipping the blood away gently from Sonija's cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image
Sonija smiles weakly up at him. "Trust me...he wasn't that hard the first time....my father most have something to do with him being so strong." Sonija said leaning and laying her head on his chest. She manages to feel the blush rise in her cheeks at his compassion and the gentle touch of his hand on her cheek. She looks into his eyes and smiles more. "Thank you, Julian...I don't know what I would do with out you." Sonija says wrapping an arm around his back and kissing his shoulder lightly looking back up at him. She thinks and then asks curious. "You were going to say something?" Sonija asked curious.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image
Julian smiled gently down at Sonija as she leaned against him. When she asked what he was about to ask her before she suddenly became very dizzy, Julian cleared his throat a little before talking, his wings shuffling every so slighty behind him. "When you and that demon were talking, you both kept referencing some sort of past.. Forgive me if I cross some sort of boundary, but what happened between you two in the past?" Julian asked, honestly curious as to what could of possibly happened betweened that monster of a demon and his Sonija.

((Ill let you decided and make up whatever past you want to make up between Chris and Sonija.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image
She looks up at him and is afraid that after he hears of the monstrous past...that maybe he won't be there anymore. She takes a deep breath and sighs. She closes her eyes and slows her heart beat. "We have known each other....quite a while. Since he was a grunt. My father saw potential in him, he could see Chris's hunger for power and his great evil. My father had plans for him..." She swallows down disgust as she says "For us.."

She looks up at Julian. "My father saw how he fought..how we fought. We were like machines...we cut everything down, working like we were of the same mind, and all he could talk about was how he wanted Chris to be by his side when it was our time to take over the Earth." Her eyes gloss over with the past and with some tears. "I knew there was something wrong...and with every bone in my body...I hated him. But my father saw greatness. He betrothed me to him. After that...he changed, slightly." She said swallowing trying to clear the lump."He was sweet to me, even showed some emotion...til the day came...I had heard him planning with himself. He was going to kill me the night after the wedding. After his spot was secured he would get rid of me." She closes her eyes again. "That night...as he slept in my bed chamber...I jumped on his chest and slit his throat. I wanted him dead...it was me or him..and I chose me. I ran...but my father caught me....That was the day you saved me." Sonija looked back up into his eyes...hoping he wouldn't be disgusted.

((Pretty weird...but then again there is more *is being Mysterious* lol))  

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image
Julian listened to Sonija's small speech, taking in all the information that she had said. He realized that she was infact a demon after all, and wasnt always the sweet girl sat next to him now, just as he wasnt always the kind angel that also sat here. Though alot of information was poured into his speech, he did pick up on one small thing she said. "Did you say he was planning it with himself?" Julian asked, oddly puzzled by this fact.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image
Her eyes flash for a moment. "I am not proud of my past..." She said hanging her head picking up on his thoughts. Then she looks up quickly. "Yes...but not really by himself...you see...Chris is...crazy...he has someone in his head named Wrath. I am one of the few that can lock him away but the affect only lasts while I am around him. Wrath is dangerous...while others may say he is a figment of Chris's imagination, he is very much real to Chris. Wrath can point things out to him, almost like he was real. I found that when I lock Wrath away, it almost levels the playing field." She looks into Julian's eyes hoping he could forgive her of her past.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Mattachine

Mythical Mystic

8,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:00 am
User Image
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
Lucien Umbra
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Lucien was in the room that Chris had crashed into. Lucien was just finishing eating a human that he had led into the room. He only had his black pants and boots on. He looked up at the demon that had crashed in through the window. Blood was smeared over Lucien's face and chest from the human he stood over. "Hehe...Why hello there" he said to the other feeling that he was a demon.

==== ☠ ====

I want to watch you bleed

==== ☠ ====

((Hehe...Hey there guys....sorry I disapeared sweatdrop ...I tend to do that in group rps...but I shall stay up to date with this one now ^.^))  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games