Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:06 pm
((Whatever people want in the way of characters, I'm fairly relaxed about it. For the time being, assume that a knight requires physical contact of some kind in order to trigger their powers. With the exception of a first time emergency thing, we'll stick with the idea of needing a focus to use their powers just like normal.))

"Twenty minutes?" Kou looked and felt disappointed. "Do you really have to go?" He asked, knowing that she did and still not wanting her to leave. He'd just found the woman that he loved and now she had to run off to work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:21 pm
"Interlopers...both of you." It was an annoyance at the most. The boy was nothing to be concerned about. After seeing what one attack did to Suiseki, Vicious would never think of him to be somewhat close to threatening. This other one, this Sailor Moon was different. Sailor Mercury's seemed oddly familiar to the new girl's and he figured that they were partners. This might turn out to be a difficult task after all.

It was time to show his might. His arms crossed amongst his chests and his eyes closed. Vicious's head tilted to the sky and it seemed as if he praying. Soon, his feet pushed off from the ground. His body now hovered slightly. As the eyes opened once more, nothing but blue could be seen. "Scattershot." The whole body bursted in the color of blue as orbs of light left his body and moved in all directions. His plan was to attack everyone in this area.

Suiseki was still on the floor grabbing onto his shoulder. Blood poured down from his arm due to one single punch. The pain seemed like too much for the teenager but he was able to stand finally. It proved to be worthless.

He could see the orbs of blue light moving towards him. Suiseki had no where to hide. No one had a place to hide from this attack. The only place he could think of was inside the arcade, but Suiseki felt compelled to help these two out. Running away was not his best quality.

Rawfully Smutty

RinSakura

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:15 pm
((I'm back, finally... Sorano won't get involved with this third youma unless Saturn appears again.))
Sorano had walked home after the youma attack, and pondered what had happened. She was sure, now, that she small girl had been as Sailor Senshi. But I thought they were older than I am... she thought, turning into her yard. I should find out more...
When she had lived in America, Sorano had heard of the amazing female warriors called Sailor Senshi, who lived in Japan. She had developped a sort of fan-dom for them, and kept herself abreast of any news that involved them. She had often wished, when she was younger, that she had amazing powers too, but had rethought her desires when she learned of the violent and dangerous battles the Senshi fought. Despite the fact that they had not been seen for several years, she was still facinated by them, and researched them when she could. Getting onto her computer, Sorano searched through her pages of facts she had gleaned from the internet as well as television and newspapers.
(( xd She's a sailor fan-girl... ))
Sorano eventually figured out that it had been Sailor Saturn that she had seen. She had always felt a sort of kinship with this young Senshi, although she couldn't figure out why. Perhaps it was because their ages were close...? Falling onto her bed, Sorano wondered what was happening. She fell asleep, still pondering the implications of the Senshi's reappearance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:20 pm
"Get these two out of here!!"

Mercury had no idea where she was shouting, but as long as Usagi heard it, it didn't matter much. Why in the name of Serenity two civilians had decided to jump in was beyond her, but it made fighting harder. She looked around and saw the energy blasting. She couldn't counter them all!

"AQUA ILLUSION!!" The icy water blasted in an arc around her, protecting the two and herself, while cancelling out the attacks within their range. She couldn't do anything about the other blasts, they were beyond her reach. She hoped they would't cause damage..or else that someone would stop them.

"Both of you, get to safety!! This isn't your fight, and it's beyond your ability." Well...one of them...that girl might be able to manage, but it doesn't look like she's got control of her powers yet. "Aqua Illusion!!"

She launched the attack again, this time aiming at the strange foe in front of her.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Rawfully Smutty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:43 pm
The ice soon formed on Vicious's armor, it spreading throughout his body. It wouldn't be long until his entire self was trapped in an icey prison. Before this ice engulfed his head, Vicious gave off a smile. "Don't think this can hold me for too long." All the attack really did was stop his own assault. The smile stayed on his face as the whiteness covered it. His body stayed there, hidden under the glistening ice.

Before long, a crack was made within the structure of ice. A small beam of light peeped through this crack, the light being a color of blue. More beams of light formed as more pieces of ice broke off from Vicious's body. His arm was able to move, then his leg, and then finally his whole figure was free from the attack. Now free from the attack, Vicious had a new plan.

"Protection of others would only be your downfall." The boy would serve a good purpose now. Suiseki would play a role now. His hand rose from his side with one finger pointing staight out to Suiseki. Vicious lost the smile as his body focused for another attack. At the tip of the finger a small beam shot out. This beam went straight for Suiseki with the purpose of only injuring the boy rather than killing him right then and there.

His eyes widened as he saw the attack heading for him. This monster was foul and rather unfair in tactics. Suiseki wouldn't be a distraction, he didn't want to be the downfall of this Senshi. His body rolled against the floor to avoid this attack which proved to work out pretty well. Now back on his feet, it would appear as if Suiseki was ready to flee the scene.

Damn, maybe if I can distract him then the girl could take care of him. He wanted to reverse Vicious's plan but didn't know how to do that just yet.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:51 pm
Mercury was surprised to say the least. It wasn't that she'd actually expected her attack to stop him, but she'd thought it would hold him at least a little longer than that...her scanner silently locked on and began searching for a weakness as the beam shot out. She looked behind her and saw the boy dodge thankfully.

"It might...but sadly, we're not heartless scum like you. Who are you working for?"

Likely she wouldn't get an answer, but maybe a clue? If not, then at least it would give them the opportunity to escape or for Moon to launch an attack.

Mercuryangel
Crew

RinSakura

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:52 pm
Sorano was running through a strange garden. It was night, and the stars shone brightly overhead. "Princess?" she heard herself call into the dark. "Princess, where did you go? Please don't play games with me..." "I'm over here, please don't shout..." came the reply. Feeling very relieved, Sorano walked over to the kneeling form, who could only be the princess. Despite being unable to see her face, Sorano felt that she knew her from somewhere. "What is it, Princess? Did you find something?" she asked, kneeling beside the girl. "Look, it's opening! " the princess whispered excitedly, pointing as a tiny plant. "I've been watching it since sunset." Together, the girls watched the flower open its frail petals. "It's beautiful..." Sorano said. The princess replied "The flower is in danger here, right off the path." Putting her hands into the earth, the princess gently pulled it from the ground. "Let's plant it farther out, where no one will step on it."
The two girls walked a short distance into the garden, then knelt down again. Digging a hole in the ground, Sorano took the plant from the princess' hands and carefully replanted it. "There. Now it will be safe, your Highness." The princess smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:02 pm
"How right you are. I don't have a heart, not yet. And I work with no one, I'm just a warrior looking for a purpose." It would seem as if the boy ran off. It was no matter, now he can completely focus on Sailor Mercury. It was always better to have a fair fight. "Why do you think I'm here? This obviously is not the first time you were threatened by a powerful entity." He heard of the Senshi, but only a little.

Suiseki never truly left. He found himself now somewhat behind the creature that tried to use him. He stayed there and waited for the right time to pull off something that he thought to be a stupid idea. He wasn't going to hurt the thing no matter what, but if he could get it off balance then maybe Sailor Mercury could take care of it.

This is ridiculous...I'm gonna get myself killed over something that never concerned me. He gave off a small sigh. He felt obliged to help this Sailor Mercury. There was a strange sense to the girl that he couldn't quite figure out just yet.

Rawfully Smutty

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:10 pm
Mercury really wasn't sure why he was here, but the point was he was he'd just gone on a destructive rampage and that couldn't be allowed. She noted that the boy was gone, and was relieved. Now if only the other girl would leave, she and Moon could fight without worry. She did wonder what the man meant by saying 'yet.'

"I'd assume you were looking for something, the way you act. Possibly just for a fight. If that's the case, you've found yourself an opponent. If not, well then it's too late to change things."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:14 pm
"I am looking for something, and to gain it I must fight. Don't take it personally if you do die by my hand." Vicious might have acted cocky but he was still wary of these Senshi.

((Fack...can't think))

Rawfully Smutty

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:23 pm
"Im sorry, today was suppose to be a really busy day at work today, and I managed to get time off this morning. I also told them that if they really needed me to I would come in later on in the day. If you want though I can give you direction to my work, or I can come over afterwards." She said, as she formed a reassuring smile on her face. She then realized that she had never really told him where she had worked. She worked at this new clothing store that had just opened. So far though her hours were kind of long and tiring, but the pay was good and she got free stuff everynow and then.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:24 pm
((Sorry for being gone...^^ wink )

Luckly, the man seemed to have forgotten that Aisu was still there. She watched from the concrete. She felt some...recongition from the boy [Suiseki] but ignored it for now.

She knew she needed to get out of there, but didn't want to leave. She wanted to fight, to protect those two senshi.

She pulled herself up. "No one is going to die by your hand today." The energy around her pulsed slightly.

((Hm...maybe Luna should show up and comment about this or something...or should the knights have an animal guardian as well? I'm trying to think of how her first transformation will occur...))  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:27 pm
"No worries, I won't."

Honestly...he was certainly confident.

"Fine, in case one of us happens to kill the other, what's your name?"

Ami personally didn't want to keep referring to him as well..'him' or 'the guy we fought' or anything in case she had to describe him to the others in the future. As to dying, she'd "died" too many times for her to fear death. Plus, there was that ever so tiny part about knowing her future. Somehow or other, even if she died now, she'd be reborn and be alive to exist in Crystal Tokyo. But even so, she had to be careful; going looking for trouble because of one small foretelling was very illogical.

Suddenly, she felt the energy behind her and frowned. This girl had to be from the Silver Millenium, somehow. It occured to her why the energy was familiar. Like her own, it felt similar like water...but instead of water and ice like Ami's powers, it was purely water. She couldn't exactly say anything to the girl and risk telling something to the villain.

"Please...be careful..."

((I'm just playing along...so...I'm sorry? Hope you think of something?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:33 pm
((Don't gotta be sorry, you didn't do anything))

He had no true name. His reputation allowed others to create a name that best fitted him. "Vicious." He gave a slight bow to the Senshi. His eyes soon moved to see Aisu, keeping a careful watch on the energy she was forming. 3 on 1 seemed unfair to most but not to him. He liked the challenge. If it was one thing he took from the humans, it was his pride in fighting.

"Again with you. Be quiet and do something to stop me. Words are not enough girl." He spoke to Aisu, tired of all these interruptions that popped in front of him.

Rawfully Smutty

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:47 pm
Vicious. Simple yet somehow with an oh-so-fitting air as far he was concerned. Mercury returned his bow with an equally slight nod.

"Sailor Mercury."

She once again looked to the girl behind her and wondered what was going on with her. The way her energy was, the girl was Neptunian..formerly anyway. But Michiru was the senshi of Neptune and as far as they knew, the senshi and Endymion had been the only survivors. So who was this girl? Was it possible for the planets to have multiple senshi? Why didn't they know?

"Listen to me." Mercury whispered to the girl. "Whoever you are, say this quietly. Neptune, hear me."

It was a very basic and wild guess, but maybe it would actually spark something. It was doubtful though. But if something in her energy changed, then at least her guess would be confirmed. In any case, either something would happen, or it wouldn't. They'd never know until they tried.

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games