Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:08 pm
∫Sumiko smiled at Fatye when he
spoke to her. Soon her vision was blurred by a cloud of bubbles. The cold
soothing feeling and the rush of water was in lighting. Sumiko held out her
arms and giggled some when a few fish swam around them, tickling her arms.
she spun in a circle around and the silk dress she still wore, spun around her,
hugging her tightly. She looked over Fatye when he started diving in and out of
the coral mazes that surrounded them. Their brilliant colors seemed to make
everything shine. She swam over to the corals and touched them ever so gently.
Just like she thought they felt so realistic. This machine made it seem like they
were actually under water, yet they were all able to breath easily."This
mechanism is outstanding Fayte."she said. Though when she spoke it sounded
like she was an adult. For a little girl, she sure had a wide vocabulary.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:26 pm
——————————————
˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙

Ume Yasuko
.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.
——————————————

Øø__"Wait, can't I just go home. Hey let go of my arm. No I don't want to go."Ume's
voice echoed in the cavern as she was fighting against the guards that had got
her. She didn't want to get in any trouble. She tried to tell them that she only
went in there to help someone, but they were so stubborn. They wouldn't listen
to her. Great if her brother found out about this, which he most likely would,
she would be in even more trouble then she was in right now. "AHHHH..."she
screamed as one of them picked her up and held her over his shoulder. She was
hitting is back, but it made no difference, since he had armor on."I said put me
down you big oaf."her yelling kept echoing through out the cavern's many
pathways.
__øØ

User Image

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:00 pm
He laughed as he popped out of a coral reef. "Thanks but the real credit goes to my brother Leon he designed both the generator and the simulator, he's a genius. " He said clapping lightly. He looked at everyone happy that they were having fun. He suddenly got a chill up his pine he stiffened up and clenched his hands into fists. He looked around but didn't see anything. " Huh? What was that chill just now? " He asked calmly yet extremely quietly.

Within the palace's extravagent walls mysterious men quickly and quietly made their way throughot the castle. They held their hoods over their faces before speaking lightly into a communicator in their ears. " Demolition, Distraction, Catastrophe in position, activate the plan. They were in fact the men that Kristen had brought in with her, they each had a mission to accomplish. Distraction stood over the main power core to the Palace he held up a spider shaped Fragment throwing it into the core black electrical sparks began to surge throughout the core decaying the energy waves ultimately shutting it down. The room that the children all stood in suddenly shut down which was dangerous. The anti gravity generator suddenly sut off as did the illusions. The children reappearedwhere ever they were last in the illusion depending on how high they were from off the ground they all began to fall a certain height.

Fayte gasped he fell to the ground and just before he slammed into the hard floor his body burst into a shapeless mass of mist which covered the ground.

Lord Vackel was outraged once the power had gone off never in Vackel's history during his rule had there ever been any sort of transgression now was an awful time for it to start. He quickly reached into his coat gripping his Divine Fragment The World's Eye. It took the shape of a spyglass for him. He threw it into the air it's glass body suddenly split into dozens of contact lenses which fired themselves into everyone's eyes, the room was pitch black being blind wouldn't help them.

Leon stood from his chair. " Everyone alright? Wait...Where's Kristen?! " he shouted as he started to head towards the door. He reached out to touch the door when a small grade explosion could be heard on the other side. " What? Dammit no! " He shouted as he slammed his fist into the door, making a large dent.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:18 pm
~Echo Noir~

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo looked down. The water was beautful. She floated higher to looked at the fish and coral. Suddenly everyhitng went dark. The sou nd of the others falling to the ground sounded. "Crap!" she thought. She began to control her fall feeling gravity coming back and pulling at her. She didn;t know if she could stop in time. She had jumped form height but never this high. She closed her eyes trying to focus on the wate rin the air. Echo slowed her descent fofor but a second. She supressed a scream then forced herslef to think. She hit the ground rolling and layed the breathing heavily when she tumbled to a stop. Fayte landed near her but shattered into water. Echo's eyes widened. "What the?!?" she began. But then Echo absently remebered that he was a water elemental like herself. For a moment she had thought that wa s blood and not water. It had scared the bejebus outta her. She heard a low boom. Was that a bomb?!? It wasn't her people. They had told her nothing about this. Hopefully they didn't leave her out for some reason. Echo looked at the water wondering what was going to happen.

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image

Morrigan

Morrigan looked at Echo as she asked of her, her name. "I'm Morrigan Harkness" she stated. "Lady of Meractile" she said in an elegant voice. As the simulation started, she wasn't impressed. "Whoop de doo...I can fly myself" she said. Once the scene changed they were underwater. It was amazing, she was amazed at the things that she saw. When the power began to fail, all the kids began to fall. She instinctly sprouted her wings and began to fly looking at the other. "What in the hell is happening here?" she asked.

I want your love and I want your revenge
...You and Me could write a bad romance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image
Silver

Silver smiled as she floated up to the highest peice of coral, going in between two plants, watching the fish go by. She smiled at the other children, giggling and spinning around. She didn't notice any sort of chill, but heard Fayte say something about it. Maybe it was just because of her element. She smiled and then everything went black. She could feel herself falling, and she was too high to survive the fall without injury. She closed her eyes and put her hands out underneath her, feeling her element work under her. She then felt herself sliding on ice smoothly down to the floor. She hoped none of the other children were hurt. She felt around for a moment, feeling closed in. She started breathing heavily, feeling claustrophobic. "Guys, what just happened? Is everyone alright?" She asked, her voice panicky. She had a feeling in her bones, something was not right, she felt around and her hand finally hit the wall, but that wasn't much help. She didn't know what to do and where to go. "Morrigan? Where are you?" She said, hearing Morrigans voice. Then her sight came back, adjusting to the little bit of light there was. She looked around seeing Fayte and Morrigan and Echo.

Strawberry_Swing2127

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:43 pm
Fayte's mist body began to slowly reform. " W-What the?! " He said as he wobbely stood up the room was spinning around him never before had there ever been technical diffuculties in Vackel. " Is everyone ok? " He asked as he leaned on a wall. He looked over seeing Echo. " You ok? " He asked worriedly. He watched as the doors to the room opened slowly, they were forced open by a man in black Demolition was his code name.

Throwing the heavy metal door away like it was tissue paper he laughing a little. " Just a bunch of runts with bad timing. " He said through his micropiece. " Don't worry brats you aren't my targets. " He said as he gripped his fragment. It looked like a pistol but it's effects were far more devastating. He pulled the trigger and out shot a glowing bullet that collided with the wall bursting into flames the wall became a spider web of flaming cracks. It began to fall behind all of them. Demolition disappeared shortly after. Seconds later another explosino could be heard spreading throughout the Palace.

Fayte was awe struck, he couldn't believe the destructive force of the bullet, it broke a wall more then 30 feet high that was nearly 3 meters thick like it was paper. " W-What kind of Fragment has that kind of power? " He asked standing up straight. He clenched his hands into fiss and was about to chase after the man when a familiar figure blocked the doorway.

" Fayte? Fayte?! answer me?! " Kristen shouted into the black room dust filled her sight making it difficult to see, eventually she saw the children over joyed that they were alright. She ran in hugging Fayte tightly. Tears of joy filled her eyes as she hugged her brother. " Oh my god I thought you were dead...But I can't stay you all need to get to the panic room, it;s the only place that is remotely safe. " She said looking at them. " Look I know most of you are heirs to thrones or powerful for children but please understand when I say you cannot fight these men, they aren't normal they have no remorse and will kill you in an instant. If there was ever a time for yo to listen to anyone this is it. " She said standing up. " Fayte be carfeul, I need to go make sure father, mother, and the others are ok! " She said as she ran from the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image

Destiny

Destiny skipped along the vast hallways with her new summon. To others he may have looked like a monster, but he was her new best friend. She would love him forever. "I love you" she said giving him a hug. She hadn't named him yet, she had time, she wanted to observe him before limiting him to a name. The lights began to flicker and the power shut down, immediately Destiny ran to her new friend holding him tightly. "What's going on here?" she asked holding him, she was scared. He nudged her onto his back as he slithered amongst the floor, looking as to what caused this.

Do you believe in Destiny?
Will you let it guide you?
..Or will you carve your own path?

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:51 pm
∫Sumiko was enjoying the whole experience of being
under water, when everything went pitch black. The water dissipated and she felt herself starting to
fall."Oh no at this rate I'll get extremely hurt."she thought then surrounded her self in a bubble
of air. She covered the ground beneath her with a small blanket of wind. When she hit it the bubble
bursted and then she landed on the ground safely.She looked around to see darkness, then something
happened."What.."before she could say more Kristen came. She tried to look around and find the
others. This was scary.
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:53 pm
User Image
Silver

Silver gasped when the man ripped the door off. She covered her head when he shot the gun and then looked up, watching Fayte try to run after him. She was so surprised and scared she couldn't talk. Her face scrunched together, looking worried, and she pushed herself off the ground. She couldn't just sit there after all. Fayte's sister then joined them in the room, she looked scared. That's not good. Silver put one hand against the wall to support herself. She said something about their parents, and her mind immedietly flashed to her parents. Oh no, were they alright? Silverclosed her eyes for a moment, thinking to herself. "Fayte?! Where are your parents? We need to find them!" She said, running to Fayte's side.

Strawberry_Swing2127

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:01 pm
~Echo Noir~

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo watched as Fayte reformed. She had never tried anything remotely close to that. Echo met his gaze and nodded slowly slightly awed. "Im fine" she murmured when some jugunaught eneter. She looked at the weapon he held up. Her senses told her it was definately more than meets the eye. "Get down" she cried. Echo ducked avoiding debris and destruction. She looked up to hear Kristen's words. She moved over towards them. She was by Fayte's side by the time Kristen departed. Echo's mindset went to survival mode. "okay we've got to move" she said rising from her crouch.

...I am the orginal Black..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:03 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi gasp when everything went black. She fell and hit it the
ground hard. She didn't have enough time to react and she had sprained her wrist and bruised her hip. But thank goodness she was the closest to the ground or her injuries would have been much worse. A painful sounding screech came from her. She sucked up the pain and painfully sat up"Lady Morrigan where are you? Are you alright? Please tell me that your oka...."before she could finish She heard the booms that echoed through the palace and her ears throbbed. She gathered all her strength and lessened the sounds she heard. This was dangerous, but it pained her to much to her the booms. She could barely hear someone talking to them, telling them to all go to the panic room. She tried to stand, but it hurt to much"Ow. I have to ignore the pain and get up."she thought and finally she managed to stand up. She let out a some what quiet yelp of pain. Her hip was bruised more then she thought.She shook her head so that she would ignore the pain and she went over to where the others were, but she still didn't see Morrigan. Outside the room, Hitomi's guards had all been taken out, so they could not come to her aid.

((useless guards....useless Hitomi xDDD))  

-calla lily cat-

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image

Morrigan

Morrigan could hear her name being called out, but she was confused, she wasn't a baby, where the hell would she wonder off to? When the huge man came in and started blasting holes into the wall, she was more aggrivated than anything else. "Now who in the hell is he to come into here and screw up MY whole day?" she asked to nobody in particular. She glanced at Silver and she interacted with Fayte. What a slut she thought to herself in jealousy. She then looked at Hitomi as she sighed flying towards her. "How the hell did you get hurt so bad?" she asked. "Hop on my back and I'll carry you" she barked.

I want your love and I want your revenge
...You and Me could write a bad romance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image

Destiny

The black summon continued to scale down the palace as Destiny continued to ride on his back. She began to cry as she heard some explosions. As they continued to treck in the hallway, Destiny and her new "pet" had stumbled upon the men who were blowing the castle up.

Do you believe in Destiny?
Will you let it guide you?
..Or will you carve your own path?

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

-calla lily cat-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:18 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》"I'm really sorry Morrigan."she said and she got on her back. She
looked down. She should be the one that is taking care of Morrigan, and not the other way around. She got careless and that's why she didn't have time to break her fall. She felt bad now, but then looked out the door. What the hell was going on? She never imagined that something like this could happen. And on top of everything she was practically useless. She was pathetic.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games