Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:41 am
((it's alright))
Tsubasa
User Image

Tsubasa opens his fridge and looks around,there wasn't much in there,some milk and soda and a few pieces of chicken he also had some instant noodles on top of the fridge but nothing else other then that.
"I really need to go shopping...."
He looks back at Vince and Yuki and smiles thinking how nice it is to make food for someone else other then having another lonely meal.
"So you guys can have Chicken or Noodles,which would you like?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:44 am
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Shi nodded slightly, and stretched again. She really needed to pop her back; it was starting to hurt. "Sure, I'll help," she said, smiling. Susi was a cute girl, and she'd like to be her friend. She wondered how old Susi was. And her master...  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:55 am
User Image
Nana Fuse

Nana walked into the hall, Kana trailing behind them. "The door across from the kicthen is our living room. Back behind the stairs is the laundry room," she said, and then started up the stairs. When they reached the top, there was five doors. Nan walked to the first one on the right, and opened it. "This is your bedroom. The room across from it is the bathroom. The second door to the right is Kana's, and the third on the left is mine." She lead Alice into her room, and Kana came in holding her bags. "Thank you, Kana," nana said, ruffelinh Kana's brown hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:56 am
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista smiled and nodded. "Thank you very much Shi...is there something wrong?" He noticed how she kept moving like she was trying to pop her back. And as she did her shirt started to rise again. He was a bit more used to it now so he wasnt flipping out, yet it was still awkward seeing her like that and still didnt know how to react.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:42 am
(I read alot so I was trying to think of one someone else might have read lol)

"Ivory watched as she read, she seemed to be into it. "Thats why I'll be nice.." He said to her. "I mean not peachy nice but you'll be like my sister I guess.." He mumbled as he stood up and walked to his window. He was reffering to the book and how cruel the world inside of it was. He wouldn't even squish a spider because of some of the cruel storys he had read. "

(I thought about saying the book theif but wasn't sure if that was popular noval)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:15 am
User Image
"I have Chiken!" Chicken was Vince's favorite food, beucase all he's been eating was eggs and chikens from Miss Mako. He drooled at the throught of boiled chicken soup, someing he got on the first time he woke up. He put his head down and throught about the things that Tsubasa might make with chicken.

Ryonara

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:31 am
She gave him a silent nod as her eyes continued to scan the books pages. She was getting more and more into the book and couldn't take her eyes away. She was being drawn into the world and imagined herself in Jonas' shoes, and how nervous he must have been when he was given his job, and how afraid he must have been when he learned what it meant. "This book is amazing.."

((By Markus Zusak? I've read the gist of it, but could never find the full book.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:43 am
"Ivory looked back at her when she spoke. "Yea it is" He couldn't help but smile, they seemed to have found somthing in common. "I stopped reading a week...you know..after the baby part.." He mumbled as he sat back next to her and watched her read the book as if it was food for her soul."

(yep, LOVE that book. The inkheart line is awesome too)  

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:13 pm
She found that as she read, her knowledge of speech began to return as well. She had hardly noticed that she just went from barking to saying a sentence perfectly. She was reading the book in her head, so that was probably why she was able to remember how to talk. When he told her about the part she read a small while back, she frowned and nodded. "I didn't like that part..it made me sad..and angry."

((Never read Inkheart, though my friends said it was really good.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Shi rubbed her back, where her wings are. Maybe that's why she was feeling so uncomfortable? She wasn't sure. "Back hurts. Really need to pop it... But I'll do it later," she said, and looked at her wings. They really were gorgeous, and she absolutely loved having them. She plucked a feather from them, spinning it in her fingers.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kiatala

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image
Susi watched Shi closely then walked over to them smiling and watched Shi twirl a feather.
"B-beautifu-l...." Susi said and pointed to her wings smiling.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:00 pm
User Image

Since Yuki could hardly speak she tried to pronounce the best she could "oooookaiiiii i w-wellll haivve theee s-saimme?" i smiles slightly in embarassment and blushes to a crimson red. She still couldnt remeber anything of her past, she sighs and tries to brushes off but it still keep coming up in her mind.... Yuki glances over to Vince and she blushes even more  

sayacutie123

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Shi smiled, and stretched out her wings more. She really liked how they went from red to cream. She kept twirling the feather in her finger, absentmindedly doing so. "Thanks! You're tail and ears are gorgeous." she said, and twisted. Nothing. She wasn't going to pop her back infront of Lerista because it involve her having to bend-over backwards, which would send her shirt flying upwards. What a pain. "How old are you two? I'm fourteen."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista nodded at the two of them just watching them for a moment. "I am eighteen." He had been staring at a fifteen year old?! He shook his head to clear it a bit embarrassed and feeling like a pervert or something. He then sighed and shook his head, it didnt matter to him all that much. She was a pet and nothing more. Besides the thought of age slipped his mind and he shrugged.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:10 am
Tsubasa
User Image

Tsubasa smiles and puts the chicken on a plate and puts it in the microwave for a few seconds to heat it back up.
"So i guess I'll have the instant noodles..."
Still smiling he grabs one of the instant noodle styrofoam cups and fallows the directions,when the chicken is done heating up he's already pouring water into the cup and puts it inside the microwave for two minutes to make the water inside hot,He sets the two chicken pieces on two plates and serves it to them and gets them both a knife and a fork.
"I know it's not much but i'll get more food later."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games