Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:03 pm
WereWeasels
Ryuuki sighed. "Ok then, I guess that's better than nothing." he said as he sat down. Ryuuki kept his arms on the ground, thinking to himself. "Teddy, is the gate the only way into the village? I would be able to tell if someone tries to enter from below, but what if they try to enter from above...?" he asked. It had occurred to him that he did not have a jutsu to shoot people out of the sky in his disposal, and so he was not very sure what he would do.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Teddy Uchiha - Chuunin of Leaf
Sharingan User & Blood Manipulator

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teddy looked around for Haseo or Zaboko, "Kid keep your guard up, I know more about this crap then you do," he stated as he pulled out his chainsaw blade and began to cut down some trees. The clones just watched in amusement.

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu
Total Jutsus: 81 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:05 pm
User ImageGiro ran through the gates right behind Kageko.  

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:07 pm
iFlurryOfDancingFlames
Fenrir Graveheart
iFlurryOfDancingFlames
Fenrir Graveheart
Dark-Ninja70
[[Only one of you may join the fenir, me, kazuo and zane fight.]]

((Actually none of you can join anything. Sunso is dead, but his spot stays closed.))

(How's that fair though? It was an auto kill)

((He entered the fight, blue let him take a spot, I killed him. That's how it works. If kazuo dies, then I can't replace his spot either.))

(You didn't kill him...he let you kill him. There's a huge difference between the two ^_^. And I highly doubt he thought he would die like that)

(("4. Once one ninja dies the spot for him is close, no back up!" regardless of how it happened, he died. His spot is closed.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:05 am
Drake arrived and looked around for Reiko, sighing. "Never did like hide and seek."  

TimeTravellerDhaos

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:23 am
iFlurryOfDancingFlames
Fenrir Graveheart
iFlurryOfDancingFlames
Fenrir Graveheart
Dark-Ninja70
[[Only one of you may join the fenir, me, kazuo and zane fight.]]

((Actually none of you can join anything. Sunso is dead, but his spot stays closed.))

(How's that fair though? It was an auto kill)

((He entered the fight, blue let him take a spot, I killed him. That's how it works. If kazuo dies, then I can't replace his spot either.))

(You didn't kill him...he let you kill him. There's a huge difference between the two ^_^. And I highly doubt he thought he would die like that)

((I could safely say, I dont think he had away out of that. Seriously, who are you?? Your new shouldn't you try to stay out of trouble?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:21 am
User Image

{{Kune it's Kuromaru not Katon. Katon was my old user name.}}

Kuromaru leaped off the animal and his three dogs followed. He began to look around at chaos. He activated his Byakugan and began to sniff the air picking up several scents.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:52 am
Ryuuki stood up. So far he had been using earth tremor skill to observe people who entered, but so far all of the people seemed friendly. "Hey teddy... What elements are you?" Ryuuki asked curiously. He wanted to know in case they would both fight against an intruding shinobi. He had a jutsu which would slightly reduce efficiency with earth type jutsu, but of course he wouldn't use it if Teddy himself used earth jutsus.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:58 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teddy looked at Ryuuki and smiled, "I know Fire and Grass and Earth," he said as he kept cutting down trees and began to randomly cut bushes. "Watch out for intruders," he screamed as he kept cutting.

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:19 am
((well I'll be on later. I got chores and s**t to do but I'll be back to play XD and if not and my subject is I'll finish the mission i was assigned))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:22 am
(( sucker ))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:33 am
"Well do you know any justsu that can raise the earth? Like make a large hill or pillar of earth?" he asked as he performed a few handsigns. Five clones immediately sprang out of the earth around Ryuuki. "You two, keep an eye on the gate. You, make sure no one tries to enetr from below. You two... keep an eye on the walls, to make sure none goes over them." he ordered them. Four clones ran off to their tasks while one sat down, keeping his hand on the ground. "Teddy why are you cutting the village's vegetation down?" he asked a little curiously.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:35 am

Teddy formed hand signs as the earth under them began to shot up to the where the trees where making it be un level and ninjas would have to scale it.

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:37 am
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

Ryugan still in disguise caught a glimpse of the ninja Kuromaru from afar, then he eyed then ninja teddy and shoved his finger into the tree he stood on, to send a tiny bone senbon traveling through the ground and into his foot, to alert him someone was watching. Ryugan made sure to stay out of Ryuuki's jutsu, thus him hidden between the bushels of the tree.

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:39 am
Teddy went down to the ground to where he thought the bone came from and pulled 10 kunais out and threw he formed and signs and they multiplied to 30 heading towards Ryugan and he ran off. ( follow me )  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:41 am
(( Go the grass country to the meadow )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games