Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:52 pm
••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kiari ☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
I love him and yet, he has no idea.
══════════════════════════════════

Kairi sighed. She was bored out of her mind and in just a few moments two others had been adopted. The woman seemed all that much better. It was better than this cage. She would nearly do anything just to get out. She threw her head back in boredom, forgetting about the bars and inncently hitting her head hard.

"ow." she meowed quietly. She rubbed her head and looked out of the bars.

══════════════════════════════════

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:30 pm
((modified cargo ship so I would say its big but not huge.))

User Image
Sighing Lerista ran a hand through his hair and sat at the control console on the bridge. "What am I going to do with himself? He flipped a few switches and looked over the cargo manifest making calculations on how much they would get for it. Smiling he leans back in his chair and then plans for what they should buy. First thing was first, they had to get her some clothes. Finding his slave attractive was not on his list of priorites. And also some armor...it would have to be custom so that took some off. They had food, weapons and spare parts. He sat back down and placed his head in the palm of his hand in thought.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image

"Heh..." she snickered, watching as the gate swung open.

Good girl.

She quickly floated out of the cage, her thick, heavy boots making little to no noise; being quite the quick footed, quick handed thief, sneaking and fleeing were no doubt a skill that had been mastered.

Her ears twitched to the sound of a ship taking off, a sigh of relief eking past her lips. Before she continued, however, she searched the cabinets for anything useful, coming up with a crowbar, and a small sack which she filled with some of the loaf. Gripping the crowbar rather tightly, she turned to the beast resting in their cages as well as to the one that assisted her. She smiled, impressed to say the least, before placing her black gloved hand on the door knob.

*click*

The door wasn't locked. Surprising...

The door cracked open, her ears twitched to the friction between the door hinge. Crowbar tightly gripped with her right hand, she eked her eyes past the door and into the hallway, peaking for any signs of life before continuing.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:48 pm
Mai was getting acquainted with the ship's mechanic rather well. He seemed to treat her like family which she liked. She was slowly growing to like humans a little bit more. But her thoughts would sometimes linger on that man... the one traveling the galaxy kidnapping innocent children and putting them into cages. Her pupils would shrink and her muzzle would twist into a snarl whenever his face reached the top of her thoughts. She managed to calm herself down again and headed towards the bridge. "Master?" She called Lerista from the door.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:53 pm
User Image
Lerista was a bit in thought when he heard his name being called. For a moment he didnt respond then looked over to her. "Oh, sorry Mai was thinking." He turned the co pilot seat as an offer to her and smiled a bit. "So how do you like the crew?" "More rather how did they like you?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:05 pm
She welcomed the offering and sat down in the seat. "Most are friendly. But chef still does not like me." She replied with an almost 'I don't care' attitude when she mentioned the chef. Her tail end was moving here and there. "Master, will there be enough money to get something to teach me to read?" She wanted to be able to read what was on the computer screens she kept seeing. There was still one monitor on the bridge of the vessel that had images of her home world on it. She stroked the screen lightly with her fingers.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:09 pm
User Image
Lerista chuckled as she mentioned the cook and nodded. "I would expect him to take awhile...the whole hostage by claws kinda leaves a mark." He turned in his seat a bit and stopped. Her question had him wondering if he should teach her or not. Then smiling he nodded. "Yeah we'll have enough for that. Plus it might help me out a bit if you could read some of whats on screen for emergencies." He watched her touch the screen and lowered his head a bit. "I bet you miss it dont you...?" It was more of a statement then a question.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:22 pm
Mai's eyes lowered, but she still watched the screen. "My people were connected to the earth of our world. We all served a purpose and had a role to play in its greater soul. When humans came from the sky and destroyed the lands, my world cried out in many voices, and in one voice." ((I'm totally ripping off Avatar here. HAHA)) She paused momentarily. "Of course I miss it, but I can never go back to how I was there."  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:29 pm
User Image
Lerista listened for a moment and felt a bit angry himself. Letting out a breath he reached out and moved his hand along her ears. "I know its not the same life up here as it was there...but I'll try and make it pleasant for you. Not to mention it would probably make you feel a lot better tearing the throats out of the ones who did this. I wont let you go at it alone either." He liked her fur but removed his hand anyway. She was a predator so he wasnt sure how they would feel about petting.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:36 pm
Mai didn't really know what he was doing at that moment. But it reminded her that she was itchy. Her hand, without thinking, came up to start scratching at the spots that were healing or growing in fur. They only check up she had was when she was drugged and even then Lerista hadn't taken the time to really inspect her. Her claws were mostly scratching at her neck, where her collar used to be.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:46 pm
User Image
Lerista noticed her scratching and quickly grabbed her hand and pulled it away before she could do more damage. He scooted his chair closer. "Hold still a moment." He moved his hands along her fur and parted them showing where patches of her fur were missing and scratch marks from her claws. Sighing a bit he tapped on the control console for a droid to bring him a few things. "You've been irritating your skin...I'm sorry I should have done this sooner." When the droid came back he picked up a vial of creme. "This will be cold but it will stop the itching for awhile." Squirting a bit out he gently smoothed it over the scabs and bald areas on her skin. "We're going to have to make sure you dont scratch these areas for awhile." After he had put some there he put the vial down and looked at her. "Is there anywhere else I need to know that has these kinds of marks?" He had noticed the scars and felt even more sympathy for her. Not knowing whether they were from hunts or...them.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:50 pm
Mai wasn't really scratching so hard that she was cutting her skin, but yes, it was severely aggravated. The creme felt very weird and as he said, cold, but he kept his word in that it soothed the itching. Of course she had these things all over, but she would do the more tender areas in her quarters on her own. Most of the itch was just because her hair was starting to grow back in the bald areas. Skin always itches from fresh stubble. "Nothing I can't fix on my own...may I?" She pointed to the tube. She wanted to keep it with her.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:58 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Smiling at her he nodded. "Yes you may go ahead. I may be your master but I'm not going to go over all the bald spots." He chuckled lightly and leaned back a bit. He looked at her for a moment before smiling. "I'm glad I got you out of there."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:10 pm
Mai took the tube and slipped it into a pocket. "I would have gotten out one way or another. But why did you only buy me?" She wanted to know what made her so special. And the fact that he bought her so quickly upon arrival too. It kind of puzzled her really. She acted so wild in there. Half of it came from being caged up, it made her restless. But for some reason, she felt like she had more control over herself now that there was no longer a collar around her neck.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:48 pm
Although the door was open, Lear didn't come out of the cage. Instead, he receeded into it to go to sleep, soon loud snoring was coming from the back of his cage.

Leillen tured around when she heard Aya speak. Going over to the front of her cage, Leillen kneeled down and grinned, looking quite malignant in her own right.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games