Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 1 Training Grounds: Senseii=Auron Ryoku Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:15 pm
Tobi smiled as he was already leaning on a tree, "Nothing to the death, I have to do stuff after this and if your wondering if I am from the akatsuki I am not, I won't nothing to do with that piece of crap of a organization, I am authorized to kill anyone who enters the battle but I want you to live and fight for the Hokage, I helped my partner kill Raito because Leaf will pay for what they did to my brother Teddy Uchiha Chunin of Konoha," he said as he began to chew on a tooth pick.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:24 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Auron froze up when he heard the name Teddy. Was all this because of Teddy's death? If it was, then Auron knew for a fact that he was to blame. His thoughts went back to when he was suppose to save Teddy, but fled due to his own cowardice. Quickly Auron said, "I don't understand. I was there. I saw Teddy die, and it was not at the hands of the Leaf, so why do you think the Hokage was to blame". Auron paused and then realized that he did not recognize the people that were there..so could he say for sure that the Leaf wasn't the one who killed him? If so then why would they? What was their incentive?

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:47 am
Tobi grinned as he had a mask over his face blocking out the facial expression he had. "They are here for Hanzo, I am here to destroy Leaf," he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:50 am
Tobi looked at Auron "May our paths cross again," he said as he dove into the ground to aid his team mate at the gates.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:38 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

Auron found it very coincedental that Tobi disapeared the same time he felt a massive chakra presence dwindle down to almost nothing. Auron immediately could tell that Hanzo was the victor against the one named Katsuro. Therefore, Auron came to the conclusion that Tobi went to go aid him, howver he couldn't sense Tobi at the office, instead, he could tell he was somewhere near the gates, so that is where AUron would go.

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:31 pm
Ooc; sorry my desktop is being gay so I need to catch up

Jiro soon left to be safe like auron sensei said
[/exit]  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:35 pm
A thick cloud of blue mist blew through the area, freezing everything it touched. The mist was so cold even water particles in the air froze, fire froze, everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:08 pm
User ImageShiromaru strolled in, munching on a skewer of dango, humming a light tune. He seemed in a much better mood then when he had entered the Village almost an hour ago. He felt awefully tired, despite not having done much of anything physical. Then again, being told you were going to leave the team you'd slowly started seeing as your own family, confronting your teacher, and Hokage about it, ending up not having to leave, and getting a Raiton jutsu scroll pressed into your hands does tend to wear a person out a bit.
He paused as he looked around, and sighed, swallowing the last dumpling, before tossing the stick at the stump infront of him, stabbing into the battered wood of the training equipment, before he sat down infront of it, poking the thin layer of ice on it.
"Why's everything frozen? ... And where's Vince at?"
That only sparked a bit of a realization, though, as he thought about the location of his wayward team-mate.
"Where's he been for the last hour?! He didn't try to support our team! Oh, that's it." His outraged expression turned venomous, and then it slid into the even more dangerous mask of a smiling demon, his lips spread into a wide, evil grin. "Oh, he's sooo getting that back... Kehehehe..."  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:34 pm
Kuro looked curiously at Shiro's evil smile from the branch that he was sitting on. By flying, he had arrived here slightly earlier than the boy. the raven wondered to himself as he changed the color of his eyes from red to a much more normal black. Swooping over to the tree stump in front of the boy, Kuro looked up curiously at Kageko's friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

"I'm here, what's up Shiro?" Vincente asked. He ran onto the field, looking around. He stopped and backed away. Kage's demon bird was here. "K-Kuro?"  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:01 pm
Kuro looked up curiously at the voice of Vincente. "Caw," it sounded out to show that he recognized him, then tapped out a beat with its beak. To Vincente, he would recognize the beat as one of the ones that he and Kageko used whenever they did joint pranks. It meant, "All's good" or "It's safe" or something like that. As for Shiro, he'd probably be confused as to why the bird was pecking away at the icy tree stump in such a weird rhythm. Hopefully, Vincente would recognize the rhythms to mean that Kuro wasn't going to pull a prank on him, at least not for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:22 pm
User ImageHe almost immediatel schooled his features when he saw the familiar form of Vincente enter the training field, donning a more normal indifferent/bored expression. "Hey, Vince. Where were you, earlier?"
He disregarded the bird pecking away at his stump, though the rythem of the pecking was reminding him of a song he had been listening to a while ago.
Wait. That couldn't be right...

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

Vincente sighed, he knew what that tapping meant. He shrugged when Shiro asked him something. "I fell asleep outside of the gates."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:29 pm
Kuro rolled his eyes and then flew up to Vincente's heads, using his perch as a lookout tower to see if he could find Blaze. He continued to listen in on the conversation between Shiro and Vincente.

(OOC: Going to eat dinner.)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:43 pm
User ImageHis right eyebrow twitched, before he remembered his plans, and he let it go. "Only you could manage that. So, the fate of your team-mate didn't concern you at all? That hurts, I thought we were closer than that. He almost simpered, rubbing a faux tear from his eye.

(( Kays. ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces