Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:24 pm
"I'd prefer to stand." He responded to Luna, as he walked over towards Aniya and Kaze. He had leaned agains the wall as he crossed his arms. He was waiting for whatever Luna had to tell them, so he could go and train. Even though there wasn't much he could do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:42 pm
Luna sighed and readied herself. "As I'm sure Diana and Artemis told you, each of us will train one of you individually and as a group. Our first group training will be tomarrow, after you three get out of school. I want you to meet me at Crown Arcade. Each of your guardians have a pass for you to enter the last karioke room. That will be our HQ. No one else can see the room entrance but senshi."  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:29 pm
Aniya blinked in surprise. Certainly Artemis had mentioned training...and with the senshi...but the Crown Arcade didn't seem like the type of place capable of withstanding anything out of the ordinary. But perhaps Luna and the others had fortified it or something; it wouldn't be a particularly large shock after today.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:43 pm
Mercuryangel
Aniya blinked in surprise. Certainly Artemis had mentioned training...and with the senshi...but the Crown Arcade didn't seem like the type of place capable of withstanding anything out of the ordinary. But perhaps Luna and the others had fortified it or something; it wouldn't be a particularly large shock after today.

Luna figured everyone would freak.

"We're not gonna train at Crown, just meet there to talk. It's like a safe haven for us."  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:47 pm
"Oh! Alright...never mind the fortifications then...."

Aniya mumbled, with a rather abashed look on her face. This would take some getting used to. Obviously viewing things with an entirely normal opinion didn't work or else wasn't very revealing...yet stretching everything to be related to magic wasn't a very good perspective either. The concept of balance seemed hard to achieve with this.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:52 pm
Mercuryangel
"Oh! Alright...never mind the fortifications then...."

Aniya mumbled, with a rather abashed look on her face. This would take some getting used to. Obviously viewing things with an entirely normal opinion didn't work or else wasn't very revealing...yet stretching everything to be related to magic wasn't a very good perspective either. The concept of balance seemed hard to achieve with this.

"An arcade? Really Ma? Is that nessesary?"

Luna giggled. "We've been using it since your grandmother's time, Kaze. It has served us well."  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:23 am
"Wow...let's see...so that means...it's been there since the first Neo Queen Serenity? That's incredible..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:42 pm
"I have just one question?" Natsu said, as he finally spoke up. "How are we to train, and on what?" He asked. He didn't really know what all they could do to train, seeing how from what he knew only Aniya knew how to transform. Though they probably knew a way to help Kaze transform, but what about himself then. Was he just suppose to train normally, or did they have something totally different in mind that he had no idea about.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:24 pm
Come to think of it, Natsu was right. Sure Aniya had transformed, and knew the phrase to transform, but she didn't know her attacks yet...anything she might've used when she first became a senshi was a fluke.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:10 pm
Luna nodded. "You will be trained using a mixture of techniches (sp?). Each of your guardians will train you in the ways that they have been taught to teach."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:14 pm
"So other then meeting tomorrow for group training, we can start training individually right away?" He asked, as he stood up straight. He wanted to get started, so hopefully it would help him to transform sooner. That way they could get down to more serious training possibly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:13 pm
IkumiAngel
"So other then meeting tomorrow for group training, we can start training individually right away?" He asked, as he stood up straight. He wanted to get started, so hopefully it would help him to transform sooner. That way they could get down to more serious training possibly.

Luna nodded. "Each of your guardians will go home with you. And you each will recieve a cell phone in which you can communicate. There is more to the phones, but I'll let them tell you about it. Diana is to go with Natsu and Artemis is to go with Aniya. So, have fun at school tomarrow and I'll see you at the arcade afterward."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:31 pm
Natsu nodded, as he turned his attention towards Diana. "So shall we go train then for a bit?" He asked, as he waited for her response. He really didn't care when they trained though, but he still had to make sure he kept up with work, soccer, and kick boxing. So adding more physical activity into his schedule might get hectic after awhile, but he would get use to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:38 pm
IkumiAngel
Natsu nodded, as he turned his attention towards Diana. "So shall we go train then for a bit?" He asked, as he waited for her response. He really didn't care when they trained though, but he still had to make sure he kept up with work, soccer, and kick boxing. So adding more physical activity into his schedule might get hectic after awhile, but he would get use to it.

Diana jumped up and giggled. She was still in human form. "I think first, we should head back to your house...I'm starved..."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:46 pm
"Ok, just to warn you though it might be messy." He warned her, as he made his way out towards the hallway. He normally just threw his stuff on the floor when he got home, before immediatly running off to his next event of the day.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games