Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
Tie up the person above you! (~revived~) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

An ok topic?
love it!
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
its ok.
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
ummm... no comment...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
delete it, its terrible
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I voted, now wheres my ****** prize?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:51 pm
bwahaha *sticks my tongue out at both of you*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:05 pm
She'd smirk a bit, throwing her legs up as she managed to hit the male in the back, causing to him stumble in surprise where, he tripped and fell face first into a pile of jelly.  

Shy Risktaker

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:49 am
Shy Risktaker
She'd smirk a bit, throwing her legs up as she managed to hit the male in the back, causing to him stumble in surprise where, he tripped and fell face first into a pile of jelly.

mrm!! *looks up and glared at the female*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:31 pm
The female would smile innocently, trying not to burst into laughter.  

Shy Risktaker

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:08 am
* Frees the girl, and then walks out the door *  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:37 am
She'd smile softly at the other female as she'd nod towards her and called out to her. "Thank you ma'am."  

Shy Risktaker

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:32 am
(SWAT TEAM)

The door suddenly bursts open as a SWAT team raced into the room, guns at the ready. They tackled the male to the ground wrestling zip ties over his wrists, as they pulled the girl onto her belly putting her hands behind her back and zip tying them together.
"We are secure, go after the other one!" Two SWAT members went out the door and raced down the corrider, looking to find the cat girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:42 am
A gasps would escape her lips as she watched a sworm of men enter the room. She'd smile widely as they brought down the male, a small giggle escaping her lips. Suddenly, she'd let out another gasps of surprise as she was then tackled, her hands tied behind her back. With anger in her eyes she'd glare up at whoever had tied her hands up, growling. "Why in god's name did you tie me up?!"  

Shy Risktaker

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:05 pm
(I'd like to reply ....... but one, i have no idea what to say but * Giggle * , and two ...... it seems i'm busy with two SWAT Soldiers ........ Rowr! * Giggle *)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:05 pm
The SWAT member holding the red haid down shouted to his commander, "Target is getting hostile!" The commander shouted back, "Then muffle her your twit!"
Pullling out a complex looking bit gag, they managed to wrestle it into the girls mouth and strap it tightly in the back.

Meanwhile, the last two SWAT members tracked the cat lady down the hall heading for the door. They raised their rifles and shouted "FREEZE!"  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:04 pm
Split second decision:
A, B, C, or D?

She stood still, seeming hesistant about what to do, but the hallway seemed to become ...... blacker .....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 pm
She'd growl a bit louder in her throat as she struggled even more. She'd mummble something against the gag as she began to twist her body side to side, glareing at the male. She'd then manage the throw the male off her back as she quickly stood, throwing her leg up as she managed to kick him down as she mumbled something.  

Shy Risktaker

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:17 pm
The SWAT member grunted as he was thrown off. However, two more jumped on her before the other members was thrown too far. They ziptied her legs together and then put her into a duffle bag.

The cat lady took too long to respond, so they tackled her to the ground. One member held her wrists together as the last put a zip tie on them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:21 pm
The female would continue to growl as she cursed against the gag, her body violently twisting about as she struggled with her wrists. After a bref moment of tugging and pulling, she managed to free her wrists, but only her wrists.

A plan would go through her mind as she'd smirk against the gag and remained in the bag they had placed her in, still pretending to jerk and struggle as she waited patiently to exucute her plan.  

Shy Risktaker

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:03 pm
The Feliness was curious, but also a bit appalled, saying:
"I have no time for this."
Suddenly she had disappered, and the two SWAT's was stuck in some kind of black goo.

The room suddenly became pitch black, no light whatsoever, and the SWAT's commander heard:
"Where are the bags supposed to go?"  
Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games