Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:27 pm
T I N A:
Tina quickly kissed Luis.. She blushed " I'm sorry " she turned he head away and mumbled under her breath " I would love a normal life.. I don't remember where I came from and hope if I ever leav her I'll remember who iam" she blushed a smile was in her face she enjoied kissing the good Luis it felt nice and peaceful. She blussed again  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:28 pm
User Image

"Anya you stupid idiot" Mina says after Anya had jumped down from the tree. Rubbing her forehead Mina groans before sighing "damn it dammit what to do what to do" she asks no one in particular before she stood up. "I guess we should go and help her even if it mean getting in trouble, we need to help her were her friends" she says before running her fingers theory her hair wih a sigh if irritation.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

Luis was slightly, maybe even more than that, surprised by her kiss to his lips. The feeling of her lips was soft and nice, even if it was only a second or two. He blushed slightly and looked to her, seeing her blush and apologize. He smiled, hearing her words, saying she would love a normal life, even if she didn't remember a thing. He kept his blush slightly from her kiss and smiled back to her."Then we should leave soon, so you can have your old life back..." He said to her softly and leaned forward, kissing her cheek lightly back.

Two sides to a coin......I wish I was only one.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:31 pm
A I D E N:
Aiden hissed " urg let her go I just wana sleep I have know time for this" the masters let her go.. Aiden whispered to one of the masters " make sure no one eats from the tree it will free them.  

Throughtheflutter

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:38 pm
(( still on itouch also um I might change who Tina is interested I. If you don't mind luis?)
T I N A:
Tina looked at Luis and smiled when he kissed her cheeck " oh Luis could we really" she was now facing him " Would you be there with me?" she smiled she wouldn't mind it at all she could deal with luis's demon if she had too she didn't mind.. But a normal life.. She always wondered how life out side the garden was  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image

Luis looked to her, seeing her smile when she kissed her cheek, made him glad somewhat. He heard her ask him if he would be there for her. He knew his demon would cause problems, but he hoped he could overcome it soon, so they could live a happy life. He looked to her with a smile and nodded."I will be there with you....always..." He said to her softly, smiling.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:51 pm
T I N A:
Tina grabbed luis's hands " don't worry your demon won't ruin anything we could possible make happen between us" she smiled at him she now faced him completely "trust me it could work"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:56 pm
User Image

Luis looked to her and felt her hands take his. He nodded, but not wholeheartedly. He was still not very confident on the next time his demon side took over. He didn't know who much harder it would be to break the curse and turn back to his good side. But he had a little bit more confidence now that Tina believed that his demon side wouldn't change or hurt anything between them. He was glad for it."I trust you..." He said to her softly and smiled.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:57 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah groaned, and followed Mina to save Anya. "Yeah your right.." She jumped and ran after Anya. “Hey! Let her go!” she hissed, then sighed in relief as Aiden let Anya go. She took Anya in her arms and took her away from the masters, glaring at them as she left with Mina and Anya. Then her ears perked as she heard Aiden's whisper, since she had great hearing from her cat ears. She didn't say anything about it yet though. She'd tell her friends about it later. Plus, she didn't know which fruit tree it was.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:17 pm
T I N A:
Tina smiled " when shall we leave Luis?" she was excited for a new start.. But she wondered how she and the othes could be free then she though of that tree in the center of the garden that no one was allowed to touch.. Maybe her fronds could get out that way.
---
f I l l e r p o s t;
two masters walked the garden they were talking." so aide. Wants the slaves to stay awAY from that tree in the center of the garden or wake it wi set them free if they eat the fuirt  

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:32 am
User Image

Luis smiled back to her and thought for a moment about how and when they could escape Eden. He looked to Tina and said softly,"We will leave tomorrow, around noon, so we can be ready and rested enough. I will see if we can get a ride out of here as well." He said to her softly, holding her hands with his hands, feeling much better around her.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:16 am
Anya jerked away from them both and glared at them to go. She knew Aiden was tried and going to sleep.
"Sorry for the trouble..." Anya said bowing to Aiden then going out the door.

Kiatala

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:18 pm
A I D E N:
aiden finally fell asleep it was too crazy of a day for him. He leftthe notes on how to escape from the garden on the table near his bottle of booze.

T I N A:
Tina smiled and layer back on luis's chest " tomorrow I'll be free with you" sh slowly closed her eyes and smiled.. She sighed happily in luis's arms " so what shall we do when were out of here?" she was so excited about being free.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image

Walking out with the other two girls Mina looks around at the sky as it was starting to get dark out. "We should probably head back to our places before it gets really dark out" she say's to them both. Stretching she smiles to herself before saying "you two really know how to get into trouble don't you"  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:22 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah shook her head "we can't sleep," she muttered, "we need to go to the tree at the center of the garden, that's the only way we will be set free!" she breathed into Mina's and Anya's ear, "Come on, don't you want to be free? we can tell the other girls too..." said Tarah. "I heard the masters talking about how the tree will set us free..." she explained so only the three of them could hear. "Tonight, when everyone is asleep...I'm going to sneak into Aiden's house and find any clues, since i still have the keys...then we can plan a way to get out and be free!" she said happily, "If anyone get's caught, I'll take the blame..okay?" she promised, not wanting the other girls to get hurt because of her.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games