Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Streets of Kusa Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:21 pm
"Ha. You sound just like my son. Anyways, here are the first few jutsu I'd like to teach. The first is the standard, fire release. It is the first phase in a line of many. You simply... create fire unto your palm, or fingers. Later it evolves into more; but for now, it's rather simple. The next is the flare technique. A simple fireball really, though it's not always used entirely for combat. You can create this by exhaling, after concentrating chakra throughout your vocals. And the third in this batch is the veil technique. You create a blinding light in your palm, and use it for a distraction. It's often used as a flashlight as well, though its best purpose is to create an opening. The final skill is cinder, which can be a snap of the finger or a flick of the palm, and will create a spark of flame near your location, though I am only teaching you this because its one of the basics you need. You have to walk before you can run, eh?" He demostrated all jutsu in a chain, before sitting back and watching Haku perform the skills.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:44 pm
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Gennin//Fire-Lightning//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

The first one wouldn't be hard, at all. The boy concentrated his chakra; his small amount of chakra. Focusing on his hand, his palm specifically, the boy's chakra shot to one position in his hand. And in a burst of chakra and somewhat of an explosion, fire appeared in the palm of Haku's hand. "That was easier than I thought. Maybe I should try again, though. Just in case. This time, I'll do it on my finger. A lot easier... Nah. Nevermind. I know the technique." 1/1

Moving on to the next technique, which apparently involved a flare of some kind, Keza inhaled and gathered chakra in, along with the breath. Performing the handsigns... or handsign, the boy continued to inhale. At the final moment of the inhale, the boy exhaled, sending a large ball of fire from his mouth. It was quite a sight to see for a Gennin. But he was sure he would become far stronger in the years to come. This 'Shane' would become the teacher of quite an awesome student... hopefully. 1/1

The third was something that was used from the hand, like the first technique. Inserting his fire chakra into his hand, Keza spoke the name of the technique, quietly to himself. The same thing he had done in the past two techniques. Why shinobi were required to know this, he had no idea. But it did add a needed effect to the otherwise tedious job of being a ninja. And as he spoke, this 'blinding light' appeared in his hand. Due to it being day time, it would be hard to use as a flashlight. And quite dumb. But it was still quite useful, depending on the situations to come. 1/1

Last, and probably least, the boy concentrated only a small amount of chakra into his finger. He assumed he didn't need much since all he was really doing was flicking a spark. Which wasn't something that was really needed, was it? Quietly repeating the name of the technique, as his teacher had, Haku flicked his finger. The Gennin was surprised to see the spark fly from his finger. But it did. And he was now on to the next techniques. 1/1

User Image

"... strikes, again."

((I'm assuming these are all Academy Level techniques. Sorry for the bad posts. Writer's block.))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:49 pm
"Alright. Although there are more academy techniques, to be honest, I'm really too ******** lazy to teach them. They're useless, anyhow. So it doesn't matter. But anyway, now we're moving on. This time, the second phase of fire release is ready to be learned. Simply light two fingers this time. I'm sure I don't have to demonstrate, it's a rather simple procedure. And after that, I want you to learn phoenix flower jutsu. Which is basically just... a spreadshot of fireballs. It's useful though, and perhaps the best genin-level technique there is for this element. After you learn these two, we're going to have to leave the streets before we move on to the big stuff. I don't want to hurt anyone." He had already decided where he was going to go; the moringana mountains. It would be the perfect place for what was next, and far away from any civilization.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:26 am
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"The Mythical Fire Flower technique, huh? It sounds... hurtful... Towards other people, that is. Hey, can I fight you after you're done teaching me the more complicated things? And I'd really rather not die, yet. So please don't try and kill me." The boy was rather blunt about almost everything he ever did. Well, everything he ever said, that is. He charged up his chakra and prepared to learn the technique. 1/3

Turning back, the boy looked ahead of himself. He had now gathered his chakra and started to perform the technique. "Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique!" Haku yelled out and spat a series of fire balls in a wide range of directions. In other words, he spat out for fire balls. "One more time." 2/3

User Image

"... strikes, again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:33 am
He raised an eyebrow, noticing that the boy, despite how he tried to retain a calm demeanor, was still a kid after all, and seemed a bit eager. "Alright. I don't know why you're so eager to battle me, but if that's what you want, sure. And aw, come on. You should give me more trust than that; I don't murder helpless twelve year old boys. Well... there was that one ti-... err, nevermind. So anyways yeah. Fighting. Let's do it. After you're done training. Which... won't be anytime soon. I have to prepare you for it before we just... blatantly... start sacking eachother..." And with that, he closed his mouth, realizing he was now rambling. "So... how's the... weather?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:18 pm
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

User Image

"No, Shany. Ha! I'm so about to start calling you that." Haku chuckeled as he centered his balance, yet again. Although he had learned the technique, he had yet to have mastered it. "Sacking each other, huh? Can't say I'm against that. But I'm not into it, much. Whatever. And the weather is good. We live in Kusagakure. The Hidden Grass Village; filled with grass. It can't grow in the winter. Think these things through, Shany." Performing the small number of handsigns, the boy once again yelped the words as he performed the technique. Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique!" Breathing in and exhaling, several balls of fire blasted from the boy's mouth. "Did it." 3/3

For the next technique, Keza held out his hand. He focused his chakra at his finger tips and looked at Shane. "Why is it that almost all fire techniques are building blocks to other fire techniques? It's such a drag. But I guess it'll be irritating not to learn them and then need them when I'm older." Blow his chakra to an extreme size for a Gennin, fire appeared on the boys index finger. 1/3

Preparing for the next step, the boy gathered more of his chakra. Although it didn't appear so, he was losing chakra each time he learned a technique. It wouldn't show for a bit more time, though. After this, he would need to find a way to train in lightning techniques. That was his other element. And not knowing any jutsu from his other element would cause some serious problems, long term-wise. 2/3

Finally having gathered all the chakra he had left, at the moment, the boy focused it all to his thumb. The first fire - on the index finger - was still burning strong. Following the same ritual he had done before, he blew his chakra up. Then, all of a sudden, Haku's thumb caught on fire, and so he had learned the technique. "Another down, more to go." The Gennin said, dropping on his butt.

User Image

"... strikes, again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:43 pm
"Err... I meant "sacking" as in... punching... not... well... you know. I'm... uh... much too old for you. Yes. ANYWAYS. I... uh." As he awkwardly sighed, noticing the boy completed the two techniques despite the man's mind being elsewhere, his awkward expression turned into a light smile as he gave the boy a thumbs-up. "Good job. And ha, alot of people call me Shaney. Not exactly my favorite nickname, but it's grown on me. I should think of a nickname for you, then? Hm... Haku means White... and in my first language, White is translated to "Wonder"... But Wonder is too feminine for you. I think I'll call you... shithead." He kept a completely still expression, before laughing silently to himself. "I dunno. I'll go with the cliche'd, overused term of "kiddo". Or something. Maybe. I'll shut up now."  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:49 pm
X- TMT -X
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

User Image

Keza waved his hands out in front of him in a manner saying 'nooooooo, no, no, no, noooooo.' "No! Keza. Kiddo isn't my thing. And I don't find you too old for me, Shaney." The boy chuckeled, lifting to his feet and pushing his hair back. "So, what is your history, mister... Shane? I mean, your life story. I'm far too low on chakra to continue learning techniques, for right now."

User Image

"... strikes, again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:09 pm
"Aww. But it'll help me think of you as a kid, and therefore prevent me from... well, you know. Drilling your hole. Hosing your pot. Needling your haystack. Filling your gastank. Swording your sheathe. Loading your clip. Or seeding your soil? ...That went out of hand. Anyways. You get the general idea. I may look young, but I'm old enough to be your father." He was honestly just trying to fool himself; if the kid didn't mind, he'd probably go for it. But he knew that he'd need a few years. To... develop. And at that, he shut out all of his ***** ideas from his head, and changed the subject. "Oh. Right. I... well, my background is kinda interesting-ish... I guess... I used to be the Raikage of Cloud... but after several assassination attempts I retired... and I'm ******** glad I did... all of the Raikage's after me were assassinated one-by-one. Oh, and while I was Raikage I conquered grass by nearly killing Aki. But I gave the village back when I retired, and enstated myself as Sanin. But, as you could probably guess, that means alot of people in grass see me as a ******** who nearly slaughtered their leader. They're right, but it makes it hard to live here. I don't come often for that reason. Before being Raikage however, I lived a fairly normal life. Got married. He... died, however. Oh, and I had a son. I didn't love the woman though; just wanted a kid. Pulled a few strings, got the nine winged sealed into him, thus making my son one of the most powerful shinobi in the continent, but he's a bit... rebellious. Oh and he's a serial killer. Of pregnant women. So, how 'bout you? You got any brothers?" He tried not to laugh at his last question, as he knew it was truly just like him to ask that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:17 pm
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

User Image

"Why did all of those reference my private parts being... girls private parts? I'm a guy." Haku listened to what the Ex-Raikage said about his history and all the Raikage, after him. It was amazing. Then he followed the rest of the timeline. "Ha. Serial killer, huh? Wonder who the lucky lady was. And why she would... nevermind. And no. I'm an only child. I don't see how that's significant to anything, though." It didn't take long for the boy to remember that Shane referenced marrying a 'he'. It didn't scare or freak him out. But it was quite strange how he was thinking about messing with Haku's possible brothers. "That is... I don't even think I would want to tell you if I have any, now. But I don't. So it doesn't matter."

User Image

"... strikes, again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:32 pm
"Oh. You don't know how two guys do it then? It's not very different than a man and a woman, really. But... I'd rather not explain it. And I'm just shitting you about your brothers; it's just that everyone who knows me would expect for me to ask that. Stereotype and all that." He laughed a small bit, and changed into a sarcastic tone. "The "lucky" woman WAS Miss Neuderwick. 'Was' because she's dead, and Kleine killed her. They got into an argument and his angel came out. And before the minute was over, she was no more. As for being an only child, me and my son can both relate. I had a brother, but he tried to assassinate me, back when I used to have an... angel, so... you can guess what happened to him. No big loss. I was only like ten though. Yama, the angel, did all the work." He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before staring at the kid once more. "Anyways... I'm probably telling you too much for now. You're probably bored, eh?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:42 pm
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

User Image

"You mean to tell me the world of shinobi is filled with people like you and your son? I got myself into some real stuff, haven't I?" The boy chuckeled. "I want to marry... the Kusakage! No. I'm just kiddin'. Someone whose last name is Brandere. I've always liked that name, though." Keza chuckeled, hoping Shaney would be smart enough to know what he was talking about. "I'm a really curious person."

User Image

"... strikes, again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:09 pm
"..." By now it was hard to pretend he didn't notice the boy was making advances. Maybe it was an act, a ruse, but he didn't think so. "Okay. I want to ask you; is all of this... flirting... just... childs play? Is it... exploitation, or do you really mean it? If you do... then... I dunno. I'd have to consider it... you're just... so young. Mature for your age, definitely. But young..." He really didn't know what to think. ******** twelve year olds? It was not something he wanted to think of doing. And yet, he was. He really was. It was difficult. To imagine. But easy to obtain.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:25 pm
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

User Image

"You take whatever guess you want to take. Whatever makes you happier, Shane." Haku stuffed his skinny hands into his pocket and peered past the Ex - Raikage. They were still in Kusagakure, but it didn't look much like it. "I'm not looking for a relationship as a twelve - year - old. If that's what you were thinking. I like to play games with people. But it's up to you to decide whether or not that was a game. So, when can I go on a mission and when can I become a Chuunin?"

User Image

"... strikes, again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:28 pm
He sighed, before crossing his arms and putting on a rather serious expression. "Twelve years old... it's not the age where you should start to become manipulative. You don't need it. Despite being a ninja, you're not really part of the real world... yet. Even if that was real, the result will be the same as if it were a game. I can't think of you that way, Haku. Or at least I want to try not to." He then walked over to where Haku was, and put his hand on the top of the boys head. "But it's alright. You can just think of me as a... father, or mentor, or captain. And as for promoting you to chuunin, that is Aki's domain. I can give you missions however. And you know what? Let's do one right now. I'll come along. The mission will be to go to Aki and ask for one." He put on a very stern face, before lightening up in laughter. "Haha, just kidding. Let's start simple; gather hensbane and herbs for the medics. Three areas contain an abundance; the Moringana Mountains, the Tranquil Meadow or whatever, and Tenchi Bridge in the countryside. I'm going to go with you, just to make sure no one like my son or myself finds you.

(He'll be following you but I'm not going to post in the areas. 2 Posts each area, one of entering and finding the herbs, one of picking them. It'll be the lowest rank for a mission there is.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff