Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Yes! Heart Gold and Soul Silver! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Now that a week has passed... Got starters...?
  Cyndaquil
  Chikorita
  Totodile
View Results

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:20 am
So I'm getting rid of the Yanma eggs like right now cause noone seems to actually want them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:44 pm
Well I got to the E4, but to have a chance against Karina and Lance, I'm gonna have to level up my Flaaffy, Machop, and Swinub to at least the 50s.  

MaverickDrifter

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:31 pm
digi734
Well I got to the E4, but to have a chance against Karina and Lance, I'm gonna have to level up my Flaaffy, Machop, and Swinub to at least the 50s.

Yeah. I annihilated them with Grimmjow and Aoi Mizu...
(Jolteon and Vaporeon)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:41 pm
Well, beat the Kimono Girls by switching my Pidgeotto temporarily for Staraptor. Spam U-Turn and get the right Pokemon in. cool

Caught Lugia with a Master Ball. I would've challenged myself with more strategic means like Dusk Balls and weakening him with my party, but I didn't have the time, resources, or the patience. Maybe for Ho-oh I'll challenge myself. I need to train a capturing team.

That's about it. I also need to work on my team and strategies a lot. I was facing my friend the other day who's at the same point I am and he was kicking my a**. Blissey was a bad choice for his Tentacruel....stupid immunity to Toxic. stare

EDIT: Oh and I ran into again today and the ******** is no past me in the game. Stupid me for wasting my time playing Fallout 3 than Pokemon.  

Sir Codin

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:02 am
I just got to Olivine today, but I haven't gotten a chance to do anything there yet.

Other thoughts on the game:
- I forgot how easy it is to get sidetracked in Pokémon. Three or four times I was going to go on to Olivine, and then I remembered something else I wanted to do in Goldenrod or Ecruteak. XD
- I don't get your guys' complaining about the Game Corner. I love Voltorb Flip and spent several days just playing it. I'll go back later and sink more time into it; I've only gotten the Ice Beam TM so far.
- I really feel for that Eevee. Bill gives it to me because he assumes I'm a kind trainer, and I stick it in the Daycare to amass an Eevee army. Poor thing. sad
- Gastly is a pain to raise. I've always wanted to try raising one, but it takes forever to learn damage-dealing non-ghost-type moves (Sucker Punch at level 22, and that only works if they're attacking D: ). I need to pick up some good TMs for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:11 am
Zephyrkitty

- I really feel for that Eevee. Bill gives it to me because he assumes I'm a kind trainer, and I stick it in the Daycare to amass an Eevee army. Poor thing. sad

Let me guess...with a Ditto, right? xd

That's what I did to mine for a while...left him with Hooker (my Ditto)  

Sir Codin

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:34 am
Lord of Armageddon
Zephyrkitty

Let me guess...with a Ditto, right? xd

That's what I did to mine for a while...left him with Hooker (my Ditto)

Oh, of course. It was a male Eevee, so it's not like I had a choice. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:40 am
For some reason I had a level 38 female Eevee in Diamond, so I brought her over and the 2 eevees made an ARMY >D
Now I just need stones...  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:25 am
Red Gyarados + Premier Ball = Epic

-Pokes at signature-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:36 am
Zephyrkitty
- Gastly is a pain to raise. I've always wanted to try raising one, but it takes forever to learn damage-dealing non-ghost-type moves (Sucker Punch at level 22, and that only works if they're attacking D: ). I need to pick up some good TMs for him.

Didn't you beat Morty yet? He gives Shadow Ball. 'Nuff said.  

misternitsua

IRL Feeder

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:20 pm
misternitsua
Zephyrkitty

Didn't you beat Morty yet? He gives Shadow Ball. 'Nuff said.

Gengar learns Shadow Ball at level 33, and he's already at level 27. I'll use the TM on something else.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:51 pm
Whoo, I finally beat Bugsy on my Heart Gold game, it took quite a while to get my entire team to level fifteen, but I'm glad I finally had a break from all this college work. mrgreen

Tomorrow I can probably focus on getting to the same point in Soul Silver, and maybe doing some more training in Heart Gold, new goal now will be level twenty.  

Master_Glink

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:46 pm
Safari Zone. Last Ball. Misdreavusneeded for dex.

Shoot! It was so close, too!

TIME UP LOL

I raged.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:10 pm
I enjoy that people are still enthustic about pokemon byt a remake?!?!? C'mon it;s a fricken' remake and for me it dosen't imporve it much as Firered and Leafgreen did.
Time to move on to a new region  

Herald of Death

Lonely Gatekeeper

8,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:21 pm
Herald of Death
I enjoy that people are still enthustic about pokemon byt a remake?!?!? C'mon it;s a fricken' remake and for me it dosen't imporve it much as Firered and Leafgreen did.
Time to move on to a new region

They're just giving the people what they want.

And we'll get our 5th gen too.

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games