Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Las Noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:11 am
He drew his zanpakuto as he stood up. He looked at the black blade and said. "Kaosu. Let my strikes be quick and my aim be pure. Let my feet be swift and if anything should go wrong grant me the strength to correct it."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:19 am
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

Mari slowly slid her blade from its sheathe, showing remarkable restraint considering the far-from-subtle eagerness to get the show on the road that she was exuding. Her Zanpactou was her partner in life -- not some toy to be torn from its resting place at the mere hint of battle. No, she treated it with care and respect.

The woman leaned slightly forward, eyes locked on the Garganta and muscles tensing, ready to leap through into action as soon as Nicodemus said the word. "I'll take the west," she told Kaze with a wild grin.  

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:30 am
He sheathed his zanpakuto and sighed. Dozens of emotions were hitting him at once. He didn't like the thought of allowing innocents being killed but there was nothing he could do about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:17 pm
"If you got the west I'll take what ever is left, Mari," He said smiling while looking forward.  

Soul Discerner

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:03 pm
En'u slid to her feet, standing a little back form those who were going first. She ran a finger along Ookami's hilt but didn't draw it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:07 pm
He looked at En'u. "What are you doing?" He asked her with a confused look on his face.  

Ghostly Phoenix

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:16 pm
she glanced at him in confusion, "Pardon?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:18 pm
"You looked like you were about to draw your zanpakuto." he said studying her.  

Ghostly Phoenix

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:22 pm
She laughed slightly, mostly at herself, "Oh. No, I wasn't going to draw. It is just a little habit that I picked up...somewhere." She shrugged, "Makes me feel better if that makes any sense."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:24 pm
"A little bit. I talk to my zanpakuto as if it will talk back to me. I have no idea why." He laughed slightly.  

Ghostly Phoenix

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:04 pm
axxedel landed right next to wolf after running from his lab and handed wolf a zapper in its holster and a com link "sorry wolf would have given you two but i was short handed and we don't have much time but keep it out of sight from the enemy i don't want them knowing what we can do just yet. axxedel walked over towards mari and Kaze holding up a com link"One of you may need this. I'm giving one to Lord nicodemus so if you catch a captian contact him, you can also contact wolf and I just in case. Just incase you need it."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:17 pm
He nodded as he hid the whip in his uniform.  

Ghostly Phoenix

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:28 pm
"Alright, let's go" He stepped through the Garganta to the Human World.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:29 pm
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

Mari let out an excited whoop and jumped through after Nicodemus.  

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers