Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
*^ ~The Singing Plains~ ^* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:53 am
Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

The rush of chakra fading from him, the mental avatar passed out, snapping Ronnel's consciousness back into the real world. He blinked several times and brought his hands up from their position in front of his chest and grabbed his forehead and let out a groan. He quickly ran medical chakra along the rim of his head, easing the pain, then along the rest of his body to reduce the swelling from Aki's training. The Sannin smiled at her and tilted his head.
"Ready to continue?"

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:30 am
User Image

Once more Ronnel pushed his conscious down into the inner mind-realm. His reactions to Aki’s training once more became autonomous, instinctive blocking and deflection. He was now going for the fifth gate. This one was going to be one of the most dangerous for him – the massive rush of chakra that he had read would be released from this Celestial Gate would likely drive him straight out of his mindscape, but he had no choice. The war was coming, and he had to be strong enough to send those who wished conflict scurrying away.
“Besides, Katsuro uses these damn things all the time.” Then Ronnel realized that comparing his own training to a man who had nearly killed himself multiple times probably wasn’t the most ringing of commendations. He dropped his head into his hands and sighed. Though he was probably taking his training of the Celestial Gates much more safely than Katsuro had.
“Unless of course, he trained them as he became capable of doing so, instead of cramming them all in at once.” Ok, this wasn’t helping. Now wasn’t the time for him to worry about how someone else had gone about their training. This was the time when he had to focus on his own training. The fifth gate was the final gate that would be relatively easy to master – the first four gates were relatively easy to access than this one. And of course, the fifth gate being hard to open make the later ones even harder to gain control of.
Ronnel looked around where he was in his mindscape. For some reason, he was back in the first room of his mindscape, instead of where he had been when he was thrust out. He sighed as he realized that he would have to make his way back to where he had left. The Sannin could either take this an easier, slower way, or a fast hard way that would tear his body apart and damage him. There was only one thing that let the silver haired man decide to take the safer, longer route. Time here in his mindscape didn’t flow the same as outside in the physical world.
The medical shinobi gathered his chakra and reactivated the first gate. His feet carried him along the activated chakra pipe that now glowed brightly under the floor. This was the safer way – activate each gate slowly as he went along, building up to the culmination of releasing the fourth gate and following his chakra from there. The other route he could have tried was to burn through the first four gates in one wild rush, powering through the caverns of his mind to the fifth gate. But that would likely have burnt him out in a most painful manner.
“Katsuro probably did that.” He chuckled as he made his way through the corridors, though he did hurry his pace along. Ronnel paused at the second gate and closed his eyes, concentrating on activating this gate as smoothly as he could. The energy burned into him in a refreshing wave, making him nod and open his eyes up to continue down the path.
At the third gate, he stopped and concentrated much harder to keep the energy under control as he activated the gate. This was now much easier to do – he didn’t tremble or sway under the added force from the gate’s activation as he had before. The silver-eyed Sannin grinned widely before heading down the corridor.
The fourth gate. Now he was worried. He leaned against the most recently opened door and concentrated his chakra inwards, making it channel itself into tighter and tighter beams, becoming more and more potent. A surge activated the gate and made him look up in shock. The pipe that he was following was now above him instead of buried in the floor. He shrugged and followed it to the next chained gate.
“I am the master of this body.” Ronnel growled this out as he grabbed the chains on the doorway and pulled them down, sending pure, potent chakra surging through his body. The silver haired Sannin let out a wordless scream as the energy burnt through his system.
Even in the physical world, in the middle of training with Aki, Ronnel’s mouth dropped open as his mouth bulged. Though he was screaming, no sound emerged from his throat.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

The woman noticed the sudden change in his physique, he must be training the celestial gates while she used him in her own training. Aki stretched out her leg muscles, this particular style really required one to be limber. Not to mention attentive and focused. All the movements were very dance like, and very smooth. Yet the strength behind the attacks was fearsome. Chewing on the side of her mouth the Kusakage read over stage three.

Aki readied herself for the next stage. This one was meant to focus more on low sweeping kicks. Aki tugged slightly at the cuffs, they were starting to prove to be very annoying. She began by first focusing on her center of gravity while her body was low to the ground. She swung her left leg around, then her right. Next she took to using her arms to keep balanced. At times they flailed out, other times she planted them on the ground square bellow her chest allowing her to spin out both legs.

Standing up Aki moved into learning how to move down into the lower striking positions. She took a step forward and spun on the balls of her foot, like a top, spiraling down her other foot striking out at the air. The woman shifted the rotation and tried attacking out with the back of her leg. This would allow her to hook her leg around the targets and pull them down.

Next was to work on getting back up to standing. Aki spun low then planted her foot down, using the momentum and her other foot she pushed up. All her movements, though slow, were fluid. She practiced many different ways of standing back up. Even attempting a hand spring that worked out surprisingly well.

She continued to work without hitting Ronnel, she wasn’t ready to start kicking back at him again. Aki would take a precise dance like step forward then sharply spin down. Her leg would lash out, hands plant, and then swing out her other leg. She tried from a different angle, a different direction. However, the movement was too unnatural causing her to lose her balance. She landed square on her but. Grumbling Aki stood up and dusted herself off, she was starting to get frustrated maybe it was time move on to the next step.

Aki looked to Ronnel, by now he was taking a break from the training. A small worried look came about her as she noted his look of pain. The woman relaxed out of her fighting stance watched him ease his pain then smile. She inhaled through the nose and with the exhale Aki nodded. “Ready to continue.” She took to practicing on him. Not using her full power just yet.

Feeling like she had the movement down, Aki increased the velocity. She landed strike after strike against his legs. Alternating from what side she would move at. About to swift sweeping kicks, reset, spin down, sweep again. Finally she put all her force into a hooking kick, dragging his legs out from beneath him. She laughed a little planted both feet beside him and waited to see his reaction. However, the expression she met on his face struck sudden worry. “Ronnel? Ronnel are you okay?” The kusakage knelt beside him and held his face.

Stage Three learned  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image

Ronnel's face relaxed slowly as he came back to conciousness. Releasing the previous gate had knocked him out so fully that he had fully gone unconscious just as Aki's strike hit him. He came to with the woman's face hovering over him with worry written into her features and couldn't help himself. The silver eyed man leaned upwards quickly and pressed his lips against hers before sinking back down and rasping out a response to her question.
"I...I'm alright. Training the gates is painful." He coughed a few times before sitting up and grasping the side of his head as a wave of chakra rushed over him.
"Aki..we need to hurry. Something big has happened in one of the other villages, using a type of chakra I have never felt before. And I've felt every level of demon using their power, and this is somehow less, and more..." His voice was dry and raspy.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:16 pm
User Image

It took him some time to work up the courage to return to his inner mindscape. Opening the fifth gate had taken a lot out of him, and done a fair bit of damage to his system. Honestly, he wasn’t sure if he could keep doing this, but it had to be done so that he would be strong enough to defend Kusagakure if anything happened. Slowly Ronnel calmed his breathing, once more letting his instinctive battle instincts take over. Once more, he slid down deep into his inner mind, to the portion where he kept the manifestation of his chakra networks.
The chakra networks were now MUCH brighter than they last had been when Ronnel was here. The flow had smoothed out as well – something that surprised the medic. He had thought that his chakra control was what kept his flows smooth, but maybe it was also tied in to how much literal control he had over how his chakra worked inside his body before being used. If that was true, then his techniques would also function more smoothly now. But still, that wasn’t what he was here for – no, he was here to activate the sixth gate, come hell or high water.
And so the Sannin looked around to figure out where in his system he had been sent THIS time. Then he frowned heavily. This was not a region of his network that he recognized, not at all. Tentatively, he pulled his chakra in and concentrated enough to activate the first gate – only to see one of the pipes under his feet faintly glow. He had already figured out that the brightness of the glow corresponded to how much it was being used, and how close what it was leading to was, and for it to be only this bright meant that he was a good distance away from the first gate. He wanted to break down crying right then and there. Even if this place was timeless, he still had to go through it. And with no one to talk to, that was boring to the active man.
“No choice for it but to begin trudging…” Ronnel sighed and set off down the corridor, walking along the pipe that corresponded to the chakra of the first gate. He had gone down maybe an eighth of a mile before realizing something. “Oh you have got to be messing with me!” The glow had grown fainter – without knowing it, he had walked the wrong way. He slapped a palm against his face and turned around and strode the opposite direction, watching the glow this time to make sure that it was the correct route. When the glow brightened under his feet, he knew that he was going the right way.
Eventually, he made it. The first gate was in front of him – glowing faintly under the activated chakra flowing through it. He placed one hand against the gate doors and grinned – activating this gate no longer bothered him at all, though he did notice that his skin was still turning that faint red color. The medic attributed this to being the effect of activating it, one that would never fade. With a shrug, he activated the second gate, noticing with glee that this didn’t bother him either, aside from pouring more chakra through his system. Now grinning gleefully, he turned and continued down the corridors, now more familiar with the area.
Soon enough, he was passing through the second gate way. Without breaking stride this time, the Sannin continued through the gate with a smile on his face, though he did notice that there was a trace of strain added to it. He frowned slightly as he kept walking as he pondered that – though he had nearly been knocked over the first time going through, he had not noticed actual strain when activating it, or any of the previous times when he went through.
Shaking off that niggling thought for now, the Sannin continued through the halls. Though he did not it again with worry when activating the fourth gate made his body tremble under strain. This was becoming troublesome to the man. The fifth gate just reinforced that worry – once he could stand that was. Something was definitely off now.
The fifth gate stood imposingly in front of the Sannin. He looked at it with curiosity in his gaze – the other gates had all been much, much larger, this one merely…was. It was there, in front of him, steel looking instead of wood, and much smaller, more like a door than a gate. Ronnel frowned at it – this was completely different from the others – the door here had only a few bars instead of chains on it. Eventually, he sighed and pulled the bars out of the doorway and tossed them aside, then entered the door. And stepped back into consciousness – having gone through this so fast in his mind that he was still staring at Aki as if nothing had happened.

((Sixth Gate learned crying ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki was completely put off track by the sudden pressure of his lips on her his. She blinked in surprise. His words were a mere buzz in here ears. Then suddenly her courage surged. She stopped down and locked lips with him. After a few seconds Aki sat back up sharply. "Ah... S-sorry." She folded her legs together in front her as she leaned away from him, wondering what had just come over her.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image

Ronnel blinked, dumbfounded for several moments - probably long enough to worry the woman. Then, wordlessly, he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back down to him and pressed his lips against hers.
"Thought you..." He didn't even have the courage to say it now - he had thought that she had decided not to take a chance with him, and that she had responded like that sent a surge of happiness and relief through the silver haired man. Though he didn't realize it, a few flecks of green had appeared in the midst of the silver that filled his eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

After he broke the kiss again. She pressed her thumb to his lips and rested her forehead against his and shut her eyes. "I just need this to move slowly. Ease into the waters. I'll drown if I dive head first." Aki moved her hand away, pressing it into the grass beside his head. With a small sigh of a breath she opened her deep green eyes again and cracked a very small smile upon her lips.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image

"I said it before Aki. Go as fast or as slow as you want. Just remember that I'm always going to be here - and I won't let you drown." He brought his hand up and gently caressed the side of her face, a slight smile tugging at his lips.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Placing her hand against his she hummed a little. Enjoying the touch of his skin on hers. Finally Aki pushed away and laid beside him and laughed a little. "Yes I know. Thank you." She didn't want to go back to training now that she had relaxed.

(( Aaaah short posts return.
D: ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image

"Aki? What was it that made you freak out before?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:15 am
User ImageUser Image

Aki covered her face with her hands for a moment, before running her fingers through her hair. "I, don't know." She spoke shaking her head slightly. The woman couldn't really say anymore what had caused her to freak. Maybe she was scared of letting go still, scared that she may be betraying Vrail still. Her lips moved to voice those thoughts, but the words did not come. She fell silent again, pressing her lips into a thin line.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:22 am
User Image

Ronnel lifted himself up and moved so that he was above Aki again and looked down into her eyes.
"Aki. Whatever it is - I don't care." He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers fully for several moments, reveling in the feel of her skin against his. The silver haired man pulled his lips back and rested his forehead against hers.
"I am not pretending when I say this: I am by your side, no matter what may come our way." He then pushed away so that he was sitting crosslegged beside the beautiful woman and ran the fingers of one hand through her hair slowly, activating the Shiatsu technique to help relax her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:37 am
User ImageUser Image

His kiss left a pleasant smile on her face. As he moved away Aki shut her eyes, his Shiatsu technique and just the simple feel of his fingers through her hair nearly putting her to sleep. "I know, thank you. Your care, loyalty, kindness, all that you have done for me and even the village mean everything to me right now. I would be lost if I didn't have you by my side." One of her hands reached out to find his free one, giving it a light squeeze then just gently holding it.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:50 am
User Image

"I owe my continued life to you Aki." And you have my heart bound to you. He chuckled lightly and shook his head before stiffening as the rush of images from his clone came to him. Ronnel threw his head back and started laughing uproariously. He calmed down soon enough, though he was still smiling.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces