Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:27 pm
"Crap." she mumbles. She walks over to him and stands infront of the television the light outlining her body. "Look the guy started it i just punched him." she smiled remembering the contact of her fist to his face. "And damn it felt good." she said looking up at him with a smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:29 pm
"Do you know how much i had to pay to shut him up?" He doesn't let her answer. "Four-hundred...so dont let it happen again...." He sighs and shakes his head.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:35 pm
"Oh please it's just four hundred, your rich a** can afford it." she says folding her arms infront of her scowling at him. "I-I mean...." she tries to catch herself but stops before she can make it worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:39 pm
He doesn't even look at her,he stands and and starts to head to his room. "Put the milk and cereal away and do what you want...just don't leave..."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:44 pm
"Great now he's pissed off." she walks to the kitchen but then turns to run towards Drake. "Drake, I.... I'm sorry." she says dropping her head. "I didn't mean to cause trouble it's just.... I-I don't know. I really am sorry though." she said looking down. "Ok ummm night." she goes to the kitchen and puts the milk and cereal away.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:53 pm
He stops and listens to her apology. "It's fine...and good night zee...." He goes to his room and slams his door shut.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:58 pm
She winces as his door slams shut. "Great." she rolls her eyes. Then walks to her room and grabs her paper and pencil. She walks out then heads outside. She walks until she is in the woods and by a stream. She puts her feet in the water and starts to write. "Ths doesn't count as leaving. By leaving he meant run away and i swore i would not run away." she begins to draw the moon on the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:03 pm
Drake knew she left the house but doesn't care. "More trouble then she's worth......" He rolls over and closes his eyes.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:08 pm
Zee finishes her sketch and smiles at her work. She stands up and runs back to the house. When she gets back she walks in and then up to Drakes room. "Drake, i told you i was sorry and i really am. Hope you like the sketch i thought it might make you smile." Zee slid the picture under the door then ran to her bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:14 pm
He walks over to the sketch and smirks. "Shes got talent i'll give her that....." He gets a thumb tack and puts it on his wall,drake then goes back to his bed and goes to sleep.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:17 pm
Zee runs to her room and looks out the window on her ceiling. She looks at the stars and then closes her eyes and thinks about the fist fight and Drake and the stream. She falls asleep with a smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:26 pm
The next day is rainy and cold and drake is up early again the news says it'll rain all day today.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:36 pm
Zee wakes up and rain is dripping trough a think crack in her window. She grabs her pencil and paper and starts to draw the rain on the window. When she's finished she smiles at her art and goes downstairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:40 pm
Hearing her come down the stairs he smirks and looks from the window to her. "Great day isn't it?" he said with sarcasm clearly in his voice.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:45 pm
"Oh yes." she says looking at him with a phony grin. "It's a beautiful day." she said rolling her eyes. She jumps onto the counter and grabs a banana, "So what are we doin' today." she said looking at him taking a bite of her banana.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games