Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
THE C.O.R.E Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:38 pm
Amp looked at the person that bumped into him, blinking alittle confusedly. Amp only saw his lips move as he spoke. Looking around alittle confused, Amp looked back at the people who were now conversing then shrugged. Amp didnt know what was happening, only that people were talking. And right now he was just more interested in finding out more about the people he was accompanying then anything else.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:49 pm
"We have some company Fang.... But That guys a friend.... He can't hear you... but I'll explain later..." Beats said to Fang, walking over to him.

Ala was watching those two, watching their aura rather then the actual people... Not that she could do the latter in the first place...  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:10 pm
Looking at the pale one, Fang sat down against the tent and watched.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:18 pm
Kilman removed several components from the damaged robot. he hid one speaker in each hand, and continued to inspect the bot for usable parts.  

n7m6e7

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:01 am
Ala blinked, her aura reaching out to create a mental connection between her and the robot maker. I hope you know..... You can't hide anything from me.... She thought, removing the connection as soon as she had sent it... His aura was rather unpleasant...  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:15 am
kilman looked at ala "that's what you think" he walked up to ala. "let me run a few theories past you. however you sent that message, must use some form of energy correct? funny thing about electricity, it effects every known type of energy. so in theory, i could create an electric field and cancel out your ability." he turned, and took two steps away, before turning back to her "and if that doesn't work, maybe the fact that i'm not quite right in the head will prevent you from knowing everything"  

n7m6e7

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:57 pm
Phantom smiled, "Now this is my kind of guy." He said, hinting that maybe he wasn't quite right in the head either.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:09 pm
Ala's eyes narrowed. "Did you only come here to harrss us... Or do you have a purpose...?" Ala asked, spounding annoyed.
Verge came up to stand a little bit behind Ala, almost protectively.
Beats had also turned his attention to the two intruders, watching with caution.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:23 pm
As Amp inspected what looked like a duffel bag, or napsack, Ampp noticed the person who seemed to care somewhat about Amp's lack of control of his ability had gone on guard. This made Amp turn his attention to what was going on and really start paying attention. Even if he had no idea what was being said. His right hand slowly raised up, going for the head phones that kept everyone around and infront of him safe from his power to obliterate everything around and infront of him.

He hoped, maybe he might beable to direct it, and if Beats saw his slow movement maybe they could take out these two if things got heated. But Amp stopped his hand at his waist, letting it rest agenst his body as he waited and watched trying to see a signal or something only a sound user could do to indicate what he should do.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:36 am
"perhaps our purpose is to harass you. or maybe our purpose is complete, and we're just here for our own amusement. Regardless, you should probably tell your friend with the headphones not to try anything, because it won't work." phantom had warned him earlier about a sound using enemy.  

n7m6e7

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:18 am
"Who.... Beats....?" Ala asked. She shook her head. "I'm not the boss... So I won't..." She said with a simple shrug.
Beats glanced over at Amp. Obviously, the guy was aware of what was going on now... The problem was signaling Amp...  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:00 am
Even though Amp did use sound, it wasnt just the sound that hurt people. His powers created massive vibrations strong enough to liquify organs and gray matter(The Brain) as well as disintegrate metals. So Amp was as much of a threat even if you couldnt hear his massively high and low decibel sounds. And there was no defense for that.

But Amp only stood where he was, if the two made any more movements, Amp would probably take it as a threat and his headphones would come off. But the two that seemed to have everyone on edge couldnt know that. So Amp was a lit fuse on a powder keg, the only variable now was, when was he going to go off?

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:38 am
"i meant tell him that i said not to try anything. i know he can't hear me, and i can't just tap him on the shoulder" Kilman did have a defense against the sound waves, and he was kind of hoping to show it off.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:32 pm
Fang got up and readied himself to fight. when he heard someone say something, he turned and saw Blaze getting up and still in pain.

"Leave, before we force you to do so." Blaze said, feeling very weak, and like the mountain they were on fell on him.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:32 pm
"go ahead and try" kilman said seeing the weak desperate looking man.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff