Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
███ ♡ █ Ῥ ɾ ɑ η η ӄ έ 'ș ... tests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:02 pm
_______________________________User Image

User Image█████████████████████████████xxxx████
I WANNA GO TO A PLACE WHERE I CAN SAYxxxxxTHAT I'M ALRIGHT ANDxxxxxI'M STAYING THERE WITH YOU
I WANNA GO TO A PLACE WHERE I CAN SAYxxxxxTHAT I'M ALRIGHT ANDxxxxxI'M STAYING THERE WITH YOU

★ ❝ ⇝ e m m a - LOPEZ ▊▍▏♚ survivor

xxxx...
xxx███████████████████████████████████████████████  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:14 am
User ImageUser Image

█████████████████████████████xxxx████
I CAN'T SAY THINGS I DON'T FEELxxxxxAND I'M BAD AT EXPLAINING MYSELFxxxxxTHATS HOW IT IS
I CAN'T SAY THINGS I DON'T FEELxxxxxAND I'M BAD AT EXPLAINING MYSELFxxxxxTHATS HOW IT IS

⇝ j u n - SOHMA ▊▍ zodiac.cat

xxxxxtext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:21 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Kiyoshi Imachiru
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________"Uncle" parents named me Kiyoshi but my Kabuki name is Kiyo-san. My true name is Hephaestus...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Artificial Soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________In case you haven't noticed, I am a male.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am sixteen(?) years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am heterosexual but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on nobody.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Atsushi Kousaka
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: Waiting so Long // Silver Finst
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with Shinigami-sama I guess.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` I can be a bit...
Despite missing half of his life, Kiyoshi has a rather normal personality. Being one who would rather just ignore someone who calls him "Princess" or try to get him into group activities, he is sadly almost always taken as stuck up or arrogant. His manner of speech if an old fashioned Japanese dialect that sets him apart from pretty much every person his age, even his Uncle's older friends often tell him he is far too formal. With those who he knows like his partner, Uncles, a his doctor, he is simply just a quiet person that tends to dwell on things that he simply cannot control.

When it comes to his life before the "accident" and being adopted by Uncle, Kiyoshi can become incredibly uncharacteristically short and will shove people away if they ask to many questions. The people that do not give up on asking though will encounter a fit of anger that nobody has seen since he was in the Witch's castle. Back then, he was a sullen and often angry child that was often disliked, even hated, by most of the other artificial souls..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` My past you ask?
Kiyoshi was the first of the artificial souls to wake up. His first memories were being pulled from the pond and being held by the witch who created him and being named Hephaestus. She had taken him into her home and told him to wait for the others to wake up. He did as he was told and waited until all of his "friends" were woken up. Growing up though, he was almost always angry and tended to play by himself, only being bugged by the other because he was considered to be the "biggest" even though he was not much of an older sibling and was nothing in strength compared to the child named after Zeus..

Yet unlike the others, he hated being within the castle, only being told that he was an artificial soul created to help take down Death city. "I will escape!" he told himself on a cold night seven years earlier. Never did he expect to get as far as he did. When Hephaestus saw the sky, he never thought that something could be so perfect, so pure. But during his escape through the city, he was followed by someone and was shoved down on the ground, his head hitting the pavement. While it was an injury that would have killed a normal human instantly, being what he was he was able to heal the flesh wounds on his head and the internal bleeding. His memories were lost.

Being a child without a name, he was sent to the hospital and was given the name "Kiyoshi" by the staff, meaning purity because of his soft looks and state of mind. As social workers would predict, he was adopted quickly and was taken in by Hide Imachiru, then owner of Death City's only kabuki studio. Being raised in such an environment was strange, but for a child with no past and only a man he called "uncle" it was a perfect place.

It was early on that it was known he was a weapon and Uncle often said that it would be his choice to go to Shibusen Academy or to simply be taught bu Hide, a weapon himself, to compress his powers and work in the Kabuki studio. Kiyoshi pretty much chose Kabuki no by choice but because he wanted to make Uncle proud and did not like being one to put up a fight. So for years he learned how to memorize scripts, grow his hair long because Uncle said it was easier to wear than wigs, put a great show on, often playing female roles.

By the time he appeared to be about fifteen he began to feel as if Kabuki was just something he did for others, even if he was the studio's most popular attraction (even if most customers thought he was a woman), and was always plagued with strange dreams where he was in a pool of water and clawing for air, wanting to fight whatever was in his path. Kiyoshi did not know what to do with such revelations and it was Uncle that decided that he could act in his spare time to substitute as a part time job to pay for school supplies because he was being sent to shibusen.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Extra! Extra!
As a result of his fine features and long hair he is often mistaken for a girl at first glance, even receiving the nickname "Princess" in school, but makes him the perfect candidate for Uncle's Kabuki studio. While he is a natural at Kabuki, he finds it nothing more than a job he does to make Uncle prid. In school, his weapon form in a long nagitana.

Prannke

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:25 pm
User Image

User Image█████████████████████████████xxxx████

★ ❝ ⇝ k i y o s h i I M A C H I R U ▊▍▏♚ hephaestus

xxxxxtext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
xxx. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:47 pm
Juan Lanfan + Gen Lanfan

۞ You May Know Me As:
just Juan and Gen
۞ I Have Seen This Many Summers Pass By:
16 (twins)
۞ Open Your Eyes, I'm a:
Female and male
۞ Check Out The Pic:
User Image
۞ I'm A:
Bender/Non-Bender[Gen is a while Juan is not a bender/i]
۞ I Specialize In:
Gen is an earth bender while Juan is great when it comes to hand to hand combat
۞ Yeah, I'm Awesome:
Mastery Level: Gen 6
۞ Some Say I'm:
Personality, 5 Traits
۞ My Background:
Bio, 1-2 Paragraphs
۞ Never Leave Home Without It:
Weapon {Optional}
۞ The Music Of My Soul:
Themesong {Links Are Good}
۞ I Side With:
The Avatar/Equalists/Neutral
۞ Pullin The Strings:
Username

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:17 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

__where to: where do i go ?__♔ ♔ ♔
████ ██ █████████████████ █████████
_________________________I F__Y O U__N E V E R__T R Y ,__T H E N__Y O U ` L L__N E V E R__K N O W .
_________________________________I F__Y O U__N E V E R__T R Y ,__T H E N__Y O U ` L L__N E V E R__K N O W .

▪▪ ♚don't let: ◞your dreams( ★crash down` ____ )
( c ) the sweet far thing.
______________________________ *a strange battle through life !
________
` Elizabeth Lawson
Your worst fears should not be your biggest worry, they should comfort you from reality.

♚ STUDENT

♚ characteristics
________sixteen (twin)
________heterosexual
________5'6
________115 lbs

♚ voice
________Romi Paku

♚ life's sound track
________Uninstall // english fandub
________I'm Sorry // James Newton Howard (composer)
________Reflect // Senka

________
`want to know some more?

♚ Personality
________Often with her face hidden behind a curtain of dark hair, Beth is the type of person who can fade into the background in any type of social situation. She is a quiet young woman who would rather stay with her twin then with others. Yet while she does not partake in conversations she takes what others say about her to heart. Even a simple comment can make or break her, often the latter. Her low self confidence is her worst feature and peer groups catch up on that.

Yet, when with her brother, Rickey, she feels like a different person. often by his side, she will even give a smile. Their bond is rock solid and impossible to break. While she will never cry in front of anyone else, she can confide in her twin about anything. Beth is also incredibly protective of him and will only speak out to others if she hears other people badmouth him. For her, he is simply her other half and without him she will give into self pity and shut everyone out.

♚ Biography
________Officially, Beth is the oldest of the two Lawson siblings, by about fifteen minutes. That was the first time she had been separated from her brother and the first time since conception that she was alone. She was a welcome surprise to her parents, who were expecting twin boys. Their mother, Rose, was excited to have a daughter along with her son and had high expectations. Instead of inheriting her mother's thick strawberry blonde hair, lightly tanned skin, and charming smile, Beth and her brother got stuck with their father's (Jeremy Lawson) dark features and sickly pale skin. While she is no beauty, it was obvious that she was smart and her parents knew that.

From a young age, her parents expected the best from the twins and while Rickey acted out, she participated in her studies with grace. With wealthy parents though, she was given whatever she wanted, and Rose was known for dressing her only daughter in clothing so expensive that it would make the average worker balk at the price. Yet, while their parents loved their children, they were both hard workers and often left in the care of nannies.

Beth did not care being alone, her twin constantly by her side. To the other children though, they were considered freaks. While Rickey fought back, she took the worst of being bullied. Since they could not always be together, other girls often found her when she was alone in the bathroom, library, gym class, or even in the classrooms when the teacher was not paying any attention. They would call her a book worm, creepy looking, and a spoiled rich kid. She was too ashamed to tell her parents what was going on and when she told her brother he overreacted by threatening to beat the living daylights out of anybody who would ever try and mess with her.

Without much of a social life, her only friend being Rickey, she entered her teen years as a wallflower. it was when elementary school was over that her parents decided that the twins would attend Greenwich Private School for the rest of their education. The family was familiar with the school, Rose having attended with all of her siblings. While most kids her age would freak out at the thought of being sent to a school so cut off from society in another country, Beth did not mind. She had never felt like she fit in with her classmates in London, not to mention other people.

She now attends school at Greenwich as she has since the sixth grade and is a familiar face. Often she is known as "one of the creepy as hell" Lawson twins. She is a good student and on the honor roll, still being overshadowed by her brother's painting talent but incredibly supportive of him.

♚ Extra
________an avid reader, Beth spends almost all of her free time with her face buried inside of an old book. It is a very common thing to find her in the boy's common room close to her brother with a text in one hand and the other in Rickey's. What is not known to anyone besides him though is that often the books have to do with the occult. She is not religious but since a young age the occult has captivated her.

__________________▪▪ ♚ Prannke

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

_________________________I F__Y O U__N E V E R__T R Y ,__T H E N__Y O U ` L L__N E V E R__K N O W .
_________________________________I F__Y O U__N E V E R__T R Y ,__T H E N__Y O U ` L L__N E V E R__K N O W .

________
` Richard "Rickey" Lawson
I don't bullshit things, if you're skrewed I will tell you so.

♚ STUDENT

♚ characteristics
________sixteen (twin)
________heterosexual
________6'0
________132 lbs

♚ voice
________Noriaki Sugiyama

♚ life's sound track
________Seal // HetaOni OST
________Shattered // Trading Yesterday
________The Last Stand // Two Steps from Hell

________
`want to know some more?

♚ Personality
________On the outside, Rickey seems like an antisocial and outspoken person. That happens to be true, but he is also sarcastic to others, apathetic, and impatient. he is the type of student that does not reach his own potential in academics, often becoming a teacher's worst nightmare. He can be mistaken for being lazy but in reality he simply does not care about simple school subjects. They come easy to him but he only pulls in normal grades. He does not care what others thinks of him, except for his twin.

When it comes to Beth, she is someone who knows him better then he knows himself and feels awkward and lost without her, the only time that he will not feel like he knows everything. If he even sees anybody messing with her or speaking ill of her then that person has an enemy for life. Besides her, Rickey only cares for painting. In art, he excels high above the rest, often called a genius in that field. If angry or at his wits end, he will often be at his twin's side angrily sketching in his notepad.

♚ Biography
________The youngest of the Lawson twins by fifteen minutes, Rickey often considers himself to be the screw-up of the two. From a young age, while his mother loved them both with all of her heart, it was his father, Jeremy, that he failed to impress. The older man expected far too much from his only son and the young boy went out of his way to get him mad. He would sneak out of their London him (dragging his sister with him) and send his parents into a panic, never pay attention in class, talk down to other adults, and get into fights. In his father's eyes, he was a bad seed or a mistake. Rose though, knew what her son was doing and he felt that she was the only person that understood him other then Beth.

The last straw with Jeremy came when Rickey was told by his sister that there were some kids in school teasing her. By then, he was known for being a sharp mouthed brat and teachers often gave up on him as a spoiled rick kid that thought he could get away with whatever he wanted. He had found the kids in the local park and with a crying Beth in hand, he walked over there and without warning jumped the biggest of the boys and began to have his own self beaten. Thankfully, a group of adults separated them, but it did not save him from any sort of punishment.

Instead of being yelled at, the nanny cleaned his cuts and bruises, and his father said that he expected nothing else from him. This hurt Rickey more then anything else could, but before he could cry like any other child could, he saw his twin smile as she thanked him for standing up for her. To him, it was all worth it and he no longer cared what anyone thought of him as long as she was happy. It was also around that time that he discovered his love of art, often making sketches of his mother and sister.

Teachers began to notice and suddenly he was seen to have an exceptional talent in painting. He did not expect to, but when he painted he felt excited and for once good at something. Since then, he has won contests and even plans to make his life as an artist. At Greenwich, he does not really do anything other then paint or spend time with Beth.

♚ Extra
________besides paint, Rickey does little else. He is often a pain to the teachers and almost always complains.

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:09 pm
α в c ם/∂/δ є ғ ɢ н ι נ к ℓ м и σ ρ q я s т υ v ω x ץ/ч z

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

⒜ ⒝ ⒞ ⒟ ⒠ ⒡ ⒢ ⒣ ⒤ ⒥ ⒦ ⒧ ⒨ ⒩ ⒪ ⒫ ⒬ ⒭ ⒮ ⒯ ⒰ ⒱ ⒲ ⒳ ⒴ ⒵

Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓒ Ⓓ Ⓔ Ⓕ Ⓖ Ⓗ Ⓘ Ⓙ Ⓚ Ⓛ Ⓜ Ⓝ Ⓞ Ⓟ Ⓠ Ⓡ Ⓢ Ⓣ Ⓤ Ⓥ Ⓦ Ⓧ Ⓨ Ⓩ

ⓐ ⓑ ⓒ ⓓ ⓔ ⓕ ⓖ ⓗ ⓘ ⓙ ⓚ ⓛ ⓜ ⓝ ⓞ ⓟ ⓠ ⓡ ⓢ ⓣ ⓤ ⓥ ⓦ ⓧ ⓨ ⓩ

----------------------------------

Ȁ Ȃ Ȧ Ӓ Ӑ Ʌ Ⱥ Ά Α Λ Ѧ Д ᾈ ᾉ ᾊ ᾋ ᾌ ᾍ ᾎ ᾏ • ȁ ȃ ɑ ɒ ɐ ȧ α ά Δ д ӓ ӑ ᾀ ᾁ ᾂ ᾃ ᾄ ᾅ ᾆ ᾇ ᾰ ᾱ ᾲ ᾳ ᾴ ᾶ ᾷ
Ƀ β Ѣ • Ђ Ъ Ь ъ ь Ϧ ɓ ʙ ϐ ѣ б в Ҍ ҍ
Ȼ ʗ Ͻ Ͼ Ͽ Ϲ Ѽ Ҁ Ҫ • ɔ ȼ ς ϲ ѽ ҁ ҫ
ɖ ɗ ȡ ʠ δ
Ȅ Ȇ Ӗ Ɇ Ѐ Ȩ Ȝ Έ Ё Ε Ξ Σ ξ Є Э Ӭ З Ѯ Ҿ Ҽ Ӛ Ә Ӟ Ҙ ә • ə ε έ з є э е ϵ ϶ ȅ ɘ ȇ ɇ ȩ ѐ ё ѯ ҿ ҽ ӛ ӟ ҙ ӗ ӭ
Ϝ Ғ Ӻ • ϝ ɟ ʄ ӻ ғ
Ѡ Ѿ • ɠ ɡ ʛ ɢ ɞ ʚ ɕ
Ȟ Ή Η Ң Ҥ Һ Ӈ Ӊ Ҕ ᾘ ᾙ ᾚ ᾛ ᾜ ᾝ ᾞ ᾟ • ʜ ɦ ћ ʮ ʯ ɧ ȟ ɥ ђ Ћ н ӈ ӊ ң ҕ ҥ
Ȉ Ȋ Ί Ϊ Ῐ Ῑ Ὶ Ί • ȉ ɨ ɩ ɪ ȋ ϊ ΐ ῐ ῑ ῒ ΐ ῖ ῗ
Ɉ Ј • ɉ ȷ ʝ ϳ
Ќ Қ Ҟ Ҝ Ҟ Ӄ • ʞ ɮ κ ќ қ ҝ ҟ ҡ ӄ
Ƚ ζ • ʟ ɫ ɬ ʅ ɭ ȴ ʃ ʄ ʆ
Ϻ Ӎ • ɯ ɰ ɱ ϻ ӎ
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й • ȵ ɲ ɳ ɴ ή π η и й ѝ л ҋ ӣ ӥ ᾐ ᾑ ᾒ ᾓ ᾔ ᾕ ᾖ ᾗ ὴ ή ὴ ή
Ȍ Ӧ Ȏ Ȭ Ȫ Ȯ Ȱ ʘ Ό θ Ѻ ϴ Ӫ Θ Ѳ Ю ф Ὸ Ό • ȫ ȭ ȍ ȏ ȯ ȱ ɵ ɸ σ ϕ ό Φ ѻ ѳ ӧ ӫ
Ρ Ҏ Ῥ • ρ ϼ Ϸ ϸ φ ҏ ῤ ῥ
Ɋ Ϙ • ϙ ɋ Ϥ ϥ ϱ
Ȑ Ȓ Ɍ Я Г Ѓ Ӷ Ґ • я ɹ ɺ ɻ ɼ ɽ ɾ ɿ ȑ ȓ ɍ ʀ ʁ г ѓ ґ ӷ
Ș Ϩ ϩ Ϛ • ϛ ɛ ɜ ɝ ʂ ȿ ș
Ț Ⱦ Ҭ • τ Ϯ ϯ ȶ ʇ ʈ ț т ҭ
Ȕ Ʉ Ȗ Ώ Ω ц • ȕ ȗ ʮ ʯ ʉ ʊ υ μ ϑ ϋ ύ ΰ
Ʌ Ѵ Ѷ • ɣ ʋ ʌ ѵ ѷ ῠ ῡ ῢ ΰ ῦ ῧ
Ϣ Ш Щ • ϣ ш щ ѿ ѡ ʍ ώ ψ Ψ ω ϖ ᾠ ᾡ ᾢ ᾣ ᾤ ᾥ ᾦ ᾧ ῲ ῳ ῴ ῶ ῷ ὼ ώ
Ϫ Ж Җ χ Ӽ Ҳ Ӿ Ӂ Ӝ • ж ϰ ϗ ӽ ӿ ҳ ӂ ӝ җ
Ȳ Ɏ ϒ ϓ ϔ Ύ Ϋ Υ Ў У ц Ѱ Ӱ Ӯ Ӳ Ӵ Ҷ Ҹ Ӌ Ῠ Ῡ Ὺ Ύ • Ч џ ў ү ұ ɣ ɏ ȳ ʎ ʏ ɤ Ϟ λ ϫ ӯ ӱ ӳ ӵ ҷ ҹ ӌ
Ȥ • ɀ ʐ ʑ ȥ ʒ ʓ ȝ

? Ɂ ɂ ʡ ʢ ʔ ʕ ʖ ˀ ˁ
Ȣ ȣ ȸ ȹ ʣ ʤ ʥ ʦ ʧ ʨ ʩ ɶ ы ʪ ʫ Ӹ ӹ
љ њ Ѹ ѹ Ѫ Ѭ Ѥ ѥ ѧ Ѩ ѩ ѫ ѭ ѱ
҈ ҉
҈ ҉
ʬ ʭ ɚ ɷ ҂ ҃ ҄ ҅ ҆
ʰ ʱʲ ʳ ʴ ʵ ʶ ʷ ʸ ͤ ͥ ͦ ͧ ͨ ͩ ͪ ͫ ͬ ͭ ͮ ͯ ʹ ʺ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ˌ ˎ ˏ ˑ ˒ ˓ ˔ ˕ ˖ ˗
˂ ˃ ˄ ˅ ˆ ː ˇ ˈ ˉ ˊ ˋ ˘ ˙ ˚ ˛ ˜ ˝ ˞ ˟ ˍˍ

① ② ③ ④ ⑤ ⑥ ⑦ ⑧ ⑨ ⑩ ⑪ ⑫ ⑬ ⑭ ⑮ ⑯ ⑰ ⑱ ⑲ ⑳

⑴ ⑵ ⑶ ⑷ ⑸ ⑹ ⑺ ⑻ ⑼ ⑽ ⑾ ⑿ ⒀ ⒁ ⒂ ⒃ ⒄ ⒅ ⒆ ⒇

⒈ ⒉ ⒊ ⒋ ⒌ ⒍ ⒎ ⒏ ⒐ ⒑ ⒒ ⒓ ⒔ ⒕ ⒖ ⒗ ⒘ ⒙ ⒚ ⒛

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿ ⓫ ⓬ ⓭ ⓮ ⓯ ⓰ ⓱ ⓲ ⓳ ⓴

⓵ ⓶ ⓷ ⓸ ⓹ ⓺ ⓻ ⓼ ⓽ ⓾

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ Ⅼ Ⅽ Ⅾ Ⅿ

ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ ⅺ ⅻ ⅼ ⅽ ⅾ ⅿ

← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ↚ ↛ ↜ ↝ ↞ ↟
↠ ↡ ↢ ↣ ↤ ↥ ↦ ↧ ↨ ↩ ↪ ↫ ↬ ↭ ↮ ↯ ↰ ↱ ↲ ↳ ↴ ↵ ↶ ↷ ↸ ↹ ↺ ↻ ↼ ↽ ↾ ↿
⇀ ⇁ ⇂ ⇃ ⇄ ⇅ ⇆ ⇇ ⇈ ⇉ ⇊ ⇋ ⇌ ⇍ ⇎ ⇏ ⇐ ⇑ ⇒ ⇓ ⇔ ⇕ ⇖ ⇗ ⇘ ⇙ ⇚ ⇛ ⇜ ⇝ ⇞ ⇟
⇠ ⇡ ⇢ ⇣ ⇤ ⇥ ⇦ ⇧ ⇨ ⇩ ⇪

℀ ℁ ℂ ℃ ℄ ℅ ℆ ℇ ℈ ℉ ℊ ℋ ℌ ℍ ℎ ℏ ℐ ℑ ℒ ℓ ℔ ℕ № ℗ ℘ ℙ ℚ ℛ ℜ ℝ ℞ ℟
℠ ℡ ™ ℣ ℤ ℥ Ω ℧ ℨ ℩ K Å ℬ ℭ ℮ ℯ ℰ ℱ Ⅎ ℳ ℴ ℵ ℶ ℷ ℸ ℻ ⅍ ⅎ ⅓ ⅔ ⅕ ⅖ ⅗ ⅘ ⅙ ⅚ ⅛ ⅜ ⅝ ⅞ ⅟

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏
㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢
㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

☽☾✗✘✓ ✔ ☐ ☑ ☒ ✕ ✖✚✪✣✤✥
✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✺ ✹
✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✴ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖
☀ ☂ ☁ ❣ ✚ ✪ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ❉ ❥ ❦ ❧
❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✄ ☪ ➸ ♨ ☢ ☠ ☭ ♈ ☮ ☯
♋ ☡ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☥ ☦ ☧ ☨ ☩ ☪ ☫ ☬ ☭
♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ۩ ۞
♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ✦✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰ ☼ ❣
♲ ♳ ♴ ♵ ♶ ♷ ♸ ♹ ♺ ♻ ♼ ♽♯♩♪♫♬♭
☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☚ ☛ ☜ ☝ ☞ ☟
☿ ♀ ♁ ♂ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ ♈ ♉ ♊ ♌ ♍
△ ▲ ☆ ★ ◇ ◆ ■ □ ▽ ▼ ❤❥♎ ♏ ✐✌
๑ # @ & * ¥ ☸ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽☾
♡ ღ☻ ☺ ❂ ◕ ⊕ ☉ Θ o O ♋ ☯ ㊝ ⊙ ◎
◑ ◐ ۰ • ● ▪ ▫ 。 ゚ ๑ ☜ ☞ ☂ ♨ ☎ ☏ ✍✡

ಠ_ಠ ◕ ◡ ◕ °__° ಥ__ಥ
(-`ω´- ) (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●) >_<
⊙▂⊙ ⊙o⊙ ⊙︿⊙  ⊙ω⊙ ⊙△⊙  ⊙▽⊙
(◡_◡) (◕-◕) (◕o◕) (∩_∩)

┄ ┅ ┆ ┇ ┈ ┉ ┊ ┋ ⋮ ⋯ ⋰ ⋱
─ ━ │ ┃┌ ┐ ┍ ┑ ┎ ┒ ┏ ┓ └ ┘ ┕ ┙ ┖ ┚ ┗ ┛
┞ ┟ ┢ ┡ ┦ ┧ ┩ ┪
┣ ┫┝ ┥┠ ┨├ ┤
┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿
╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ╌ ╍ ╎ ╏
═ ║ ╒ ╓ ╔ ╕ ╖ ╗ ╘ ╙ ╚ ╛ ╜ ╝ ╞ ╟
╠ ╡ ╢ ╣ ╤ ╥ ╦ ╧ ╨ ╩ ╪ ╫ ╬
╭ ╮ ╯ ╰ ╱ ╲ ╳ ╴ ╵ ╶ ╷ ╸ ╹ ╺ ╻
≡ ≢ ≣ ≤ ≥ ≦ ≧ ≨ ≩ ≪ ≫ ≭ ≮ ≯ ≰ ≱ ≲ ≳ ≴ ≵ ≶ ≷ ≸ ≹ ≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿
⊀ ⊁ ⊂ ⊃ ⊄ ⊅ ⊆ ⊇ ⊈ ⊉ ⊊ ⊋ ⊏ ⊐ ⊑ ⊒
⊕ ⊖ ⊗ ⊘ ⊙ ⊚ ⊛ ⊜ ⊝ ⊞ ⊟
⊠ ⊡ ⊢ ⊣ ⊤ ⊥ ⊦ ⊧ ⊨ ⊩ ⊪ ⊫ ⊬ ⊭ ⊮ ⊯
⊰ ⊱ ⊲ ⊳ ⊴ ⊵ ⊶ ⊷ ⊸ ⊹ ⊺ ⊻ ⊼ ⊽ ⊾ ⊿
⋀ ⋁ ⋂ ⋃ ⋄ ⋅ ⋆ ⋇ ⋈ ⋉ ⋊ ⋋ ⋌ ⋍
⋎ ⋏ ⋐ ⋑ ⋒ ⋓ ⋔ ⋖ ⋗ ⋘ ⋙ ⋚ ⋛ ⋜ ⋝ ⋞ ⋟
⋠ ⋡ ⋢ ⋣ ⋤ ⋥ ⋦ ⋧ ⋨ ⋩ ⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭

❛❜❝❞【】〖〗►◄﹃﹄『』◢ ◣◥ ◤
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
==== ☠ ====
☆═━┈┈━═☆
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO
•°o.O O.o°•
¨°o.O O.o°¨
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
`•.•●•۰• ••.•´
׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

▀ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐
░ ▒ ▓▕ ▖■ □ ▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩ ▪ ▫
▬ ▭ ▮ ▯ ▰ ▱ ▲ △ ▴ ▵ ▶ ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻ ▼ ▽ ▾ ▿
◀ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ ◅ ◆ ◇ ◈ ◉ ◊
○ ◌ ◍ ◎ ● ◐ ◑ ◒ ◓ ◔ ◕
◖ ◗ ◘ ◙ ◚ ◛ ◜ ◝ ◞ ◟
◠ ◡ ◢ ◣ ◤ ◥ ◦ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◫ ◬ ◭ ◮ ◯

¡ † ‡ ↔ ↑ ↓ •«» ¤₯ ƒ ₴ ₥ ₦ № ₧ ₰ £ ៛ ₨ ₪ ৳ ₮ ₩ ¥

– — … ° ≈ ≠ ≤ ≥ ± − × ÷ ← → · §

๑☺ ☻ ☼♣ ♥ ♦·۰•●○●ஐﻬ↔ ↕ ▪ ▫ ▬♦ ◊ ◦♫ ♪ ღˇ √ « » ™ ♂♀ ©№® ◦º°×°º◦ ´¯`·»ºØ´ ׺°”˜`”°º×»- ஆ ௰ Þ ௫

๑•ิ.•ั๑ ๑۩۞۩๑ ✿.。.: ☂☃ ☄ ★ ☆ ☇ ☈ ☉ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ☑ ☒☢ ☸ ☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ♠   ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♨ ♩ ✙✈ ✉ ✌ ✁ ✎ ✐ ❀ ✰ ❁ ❤ ❥ ❦❧ ➳ ➽ εїз℡❣·۰•●○●

ゃōゃ ♡๑۩ﺴ ☜ ☞ ☎ ☏♡ ⊙◎ ☺ ☻✖╄ஐﻬ ► ◄ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◐ ◑ ↔ ↕ ▪ ▫ ☼ ♦ ▀ ▄ █▌ ▐░ ▒ ▬♦ ◊ ◦ ☼ ♠♣ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ◈ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ の ☆ → あ ぃ £ ❤ 。◕‿◕。

# @ & * ¥☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☻ ☺ ❂ ◕ ⊕ ☉ Θ o O ♋ ☯ ㊝ ⊙ ◎ ◑ ◐ ۰ • ● ▪ ▫ 。 ゚ ๑ ☜ ☞ ☂ ♨ ☎ ☏

︻ ︼ ︽ ︾ 〈 〉 ︿ ﹀ ∩ ∪ ﹁ ﹂ ﹃ ﹄﹝ ﹞ < > ≦ ≧ ﹤ ﹥ 「 」 ︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺〔 〕 【 】 《 》 ( ) { } ﹙ ﹚ 『 』 ﹛ ﹜╳ + - ﹢ × ÷ = ≠ ≒ ∞ ˇ ± √ ⊥ ∠ ∟ ⊿ ㏒

▶ ▷ ◀ ◁ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃ ☄ ★ ☆ ☇ ☈ ☉ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ☑ ☒☢ ☸ ☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ♠   ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♨ ♩ ✙ ✈ ✉ ✌ ✁ ✎ ✐ ❀ ✰ ❁ ❤ ❥ ❦❧ ➳ ➽ 〠 〄 ㍿ ♝ ♞

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮ ☎ ☏ ☪ ♈ ♨ ºº ₪ ¤ 큐 « » ™ ♂✿ ♥ の ↑ ↓ ← → ↖ ↗ ↙ ↘ ㊣ ◎ ○ ● ⊕ ⊙ ○  △ ▲ ☆ ★ ◇ ◆ ■ □ ▽ ▼ § ¥ 〒 ¢ £ ※ ♀ ♂ © ® ⁂ ℡ ↂ░ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧

✐✌✍✡✓✔✕✖ ♂ ♀ ♥ ♡ ☜ ☞ ☎ ☏ ⊙ ◎ ☺ ☻ ► ◄ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◐ ◑ ↔ ↕ ♥ ♡ ▪ ▫ ☼ ♦ ▀ ▄ █ ▌ ▐ ░ ▒ ▬ ♦ ◊ ◘ ◙ ◦ ☼ ♠ ♣ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ◈ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏ ㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢ ㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

✗✘✚✪✣✤✥✦✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰ ✱✲✳❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼✻✺✹✸✷ ✶✵✴❄❅❆❇❈❉❊❋❖☀☂☁【】┱ ┲ ❣ ✚ ✪ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ❉ ❥ ❦ ❧ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✄ ☪ ☣ ☢ ☠ ☭ ♈ ➸ ✓ ✔ ✕ ✖ *.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:

【】〖〗@﹕﹗/ " _ < > `,·。≈{}~ ~() _ -『』√ $ @ * & # ※ 々∞Ψ ∪∩∈∏ の ℡ ぁ §∮〝〞ミ灬ξ№∑⌒ξζω*ㄨ ≮≯ +-×÷﹢﹣±/=∫∮∝ ∞ ∧∨ ∑ ∏ ∥∠ ≌ ∽ ≦ ≧ ≒﹤﹥じ☆

■♀『』◆◣◥▲Ψ ※◤ ◥ →№←㊣∑⌒〖〗@ξζω□∮〓※∴ぷ▂▃▅▆█ ∏【】△√ ∩¤々♀♂∞①ㄨ≡↘↙▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █┗┛╰☆╮ ≠ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅┢┦aΡpy .......♧♧ ☜♥☞.︻︼─一 ▄︻┻┳═一

﹏◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ ▽ ▧ ▨ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ▓ ▒ ░ Café № @ ㊣ ™ ℡ 凸 の ๑۞๑ ๑۩ﺴ ﺴ۩๑ o(‧'''‧)o ❆ べò⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ べ ☀ ☼ ☜ ☞ ⊙® ◈ ♦ ◊ ◦ ◇ ◆ εїз

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡~☃⊹⊱⋛⋌⋚⊰⊹✗/(*w*) ≡[。。]≡※◦º°×°º◦εїз´¯`·»。。♀♡╭☆╯ºØغøº¤ø,¸¸,ºº¤øøºﷲﷲ°º¤ø,¸¸,

げこごさざしじすぜそぞただちぢっつづてでとどなにぬねのはば ♪♫╭♥ ๑•ิ.•ัﻬஐ ✎ぱひびぴふぶぷへべぺほぼぽまみむめも

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼✻✺✹✸✷ ✶✵✴❄❅❆❇❈❉❊❋❖❤❥❦❧ ☀ o O #♡ ┽┊﹎.εїз︷✿‧:﹎。❤‧:❉:‧ .。.:*・❀●•♪.。‧:❉:‧ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。✎*εїз

↔ ↕ ▪ → ︷╅╊✿ ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——(•·÷[ ]÷·•)—

〓 ☆ ★┣┓┏┫×╰ノ◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ Ω ж ф юЮ ━╃ ╄━ ┛┗ ┓┏ ◇ ◆ ※ .'. ☂.'.❤ ♥ 『』 〖〗▓ ► ◄ ▒ ░ ▓ ╮╭ ╯╰ ァ ┱ ┲☃ ☎ ☏ ☺ ☻ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◘ ◙ ♠ ♧ ♣ ▣▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ⊕

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×»-(¯`v´¯)-» ×÷·.·´¯`·)» «(·´¯`·.·÷×*∩_∩* ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ╬ ╠ ╣∷ ღ ☃ ❆ £ ∆ ? Õ Ő ő ∞ © ‡ † ? ஜ ஒ ண இ ஆ ௰

♪♪♫▫—(•·÷[ ]÷·•)— ·÷±‡±±‡±÷· Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°¨—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´`·»

»-(¯`v´¯)-»█┗┛↘↙╰☆╮ ≠ ☜♥☞ ︻︼─一 ▄︻┻┳═一 -─═┳︻ ∝╬══→ ::======>> ☆═━┈ ┣▇▇▇═─ ■◆◣◥▲◤ ◥〓∴ぷ▂▃▅▆█ 【】

๑۞๑ ๑۩ﺴ ﺴ۩๑๑۩۞۩...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... .•:´¨•☆ •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

℠ ℡ ™ ¶ ₧ № ™ ℅ µ Æ æ Ǽ ǽ IJ ij Œ œ

¼ ½ ¾

✠❖☸☠ ✠

Δ - ▹ - ◆ - ◇ - ◈ - ◉ - ◊ - ○ - ◌ - ◍ - ◎ - ● - ◐ - ◑ - ◒ -◓ - ◔ - ◕ - ☮ - ☯
✓ - ✔ - √
✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘
✙ - ✚ - ✛ - ✜
✩ - ✿ - ❀ - ❁ - ❄ - ❅ - ❆ - ❇ - ❤
♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯
✫ - ✬ - ✭ - ✮ - ✯ - ✰ - ✱ - ✲ - ✳ - ✴ - ✵ - ⋆
✈ - ✁ - ✂
♀ - ♂
↖ - ↗ - ↘ - ↙- ↚ - ↛ - ↜ - ↝ - ↩ - ↪ - ↫ - ↬ - ⇒ - ⇦- - ⇧- ⇨ - ⇩ - ➔
↭ - ↮ - ∿
∮ - ∭ - ∯ - ∰ - ∱ - ∲ - ∳
∴ - ∵ - ⋮ - ⋯ - ⋰ - ⋱
⊕ - ⊖ - ⊗ - ⊘ - ⊙ - ⊚ - ⊜ - ⊛ - ⊝ - ○ - ☼
⊞ - ⊟ - ⊠ - ⊡
⋎ - ⋏
⋐ - ⋑ - ⋒ - ⋓
⌘ - ⌠ - ⌡
℥ - Ω - ℧ - ℨ - ℩

¦ º · • ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕

× ÷ − ± π ⁄ ∆ ∏ ∕ ∙ √ ∞ ≈ ≠ ≡ ≤ ≥
☺ ☻ ☼ ♀ ♂ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♪ ♫
▀ ▄ █ ▌ ▐ ░ ▒ ▓ ■ □ ▪ ▫ ▬ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ◊ ○ ● ◘ ◙ ◦ Ξ ◕
§ ¬ ⌐ ‰ ′ ″ Ω ⌂
¤ ₪
¨ ¯ ´ ¸ ˆ ˇ ˉ ˘ ˙ ˚ ˛ ˜ ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̣
‼ ¡ ¿ ‽ “ ” „ ‘ ’ ‚ ‛ « » ‹ › … – — ― ‗ ‾ ‌ ‍

☼☽

ღ ♪ ♫ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ● → ⇒ ► ◄ « » ☼ ☆ ☽ ☾ □ ▽ ↘↙╰╮ ¤ ю ◡

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

ツマシンなバスタドのメデるれはしないだろうりてたもですフクスイワダラテグー。

ィォッァ じ

Г г Ґ ґ Ѓ ѓ ─ ╫╓ ╗ ╚ ╩ ╔ ╬ ╟ ╣ ├ ┤ ╘ ┴ ↔ ↓ ↑ ± Θ

①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩ ⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ⒶⒷⒸⒹⒺⒻ ⒼⒽⒾⒿⓀⓁ ⓂⓃⓄⓅⓆⓇ ⓈⓉⓊⓋⓌⓍ ⓎⓏ ⓐⓑⓒⓓⓔⓕ ⓖⓗⓘⓙⓚⓛ ⓜⓝⓞⓟⓠⓡ ⓢⓣⓤⓥⓦⓧ ⓨⓩ

﹤ - ﹥ - ∝ - ∧ - ∨ - ∥ - ∠ - ≌ - ∽ - ≦ - ≧ - ≒ - ~ - ~ - ※ - * -  - ≮ - ≯ - + - - - × - ÷ - ﹢ - ± - / - = - ⊹ - ⊱ - ⋛ - ⋋ - ⋌ - ⋚ - ⊰ - ⊹ - 彡 - ❝ - ❞ - ° - ﹌ - ﹎ - ╱ - ╲ - ☁ - Þ - ௫ - べ - ☪ - ∷ - ≈

ა ბ გ დ ე ვ ზ ჱ თ ი კ ლ მ ნ ჲ ო პ ჟ რ ს ტ ჳ უ ფ ქ ღ ყ შ ჩ ც ძ წ ჭ ხ ჴ ჯ ჰ ჵ ჶ ჷ ჸ

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:13 pm
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #ddbbffxxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #ffccdd xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #ffcc88 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #ccff88 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #ddffdd xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #bbeeff xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #ccccff xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #e3e4fa xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #87ceeb xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #c0c0c0 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #96bdd4 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #ccd6ff xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #d85486 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #008080 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #b4cdcd xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #7eb6ff xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #6893c8 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #8a74a2 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #99ccff xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #b5ffc1 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #b7b7b7 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #32a0d0 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #94cce5 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #e25c5d xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #f5a59a xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #f57c6c xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #e86981 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #f5e7d8 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #96cdcd xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #ababab xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #fae99d xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #e4f5fc xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #f5e7cb xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #5c5858 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #f8ecc9 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #eb9f9f xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #444444 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #d1e3dd xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #6b5344 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #80def8 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #06ddff xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #A5F3FF xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #41b6c5 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #06aeff xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #80def8 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #ff8080 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #5b0202 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #a6a6a6 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #dde6f8 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #b1e4fa xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #cdcdcd xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #cceaff xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #5c5858 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #f8Ecc9 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #eb9f9f xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #d8bfd8 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #cdb5cd xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #cdc1c5xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #ffb6c1xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #eea2adxxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #cd919exxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #c67171xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #9E1800xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #8B8386xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #E1F1D6xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #F8E4C9xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #F3D7D7xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #EFBEBAxxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #96bdd4xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #d85486xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #B4CDCDxxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #008080xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #B4CDCDxxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #7EB6FFxxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #6893c8xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #8a74a2xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #b5ffc1xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #b7b7b7xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #32a0d0xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #94cce5xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #FCD6C0xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #C9BB93xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #87CEEBxxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #dfbcbexxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #FFC1C1xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #EEB4B4xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #CD9B9Bxxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #8B6969xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #FFE4E1xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #CDB7B5xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #8B7D7Bxxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #EEE9E9xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #CDC9C9xxxxx

✖ #f26877
✖ #bb0033
✖ #e00747
✖ #f96b07
✖ #ffbb00
✖ #fcd116
✖ # 88bb44
✖ #3d8e33
✖ #008772
✖ #7fc6b2
✖ #99ddff
✖ #4a9ce8
✖ #00bbbb
✖ #0072c6
✖ #ff3366
✖#6699ff
✖#f4e89f
✖#99ccff
✖#B4eeb4
✖#006400
✖#99ccff
✖#FFC0CB
✖#C1FFC1
✖#BCD2EE
✖ #5555ff
✖#ff9999
✖#99ccff
✖ #FF6A6A
✖ #FFEC8B
✖ #F08080
✖ #63B8FF
✖ #289e9c
✖ #C6E2FF
✖ #FF82AB
✖ #d85486
✖ #CAFF70
✖ #70cad8
✖ #e66d89
✖ #698B22
✖ #EEE0E5
✖ #EEAEEE
✖ #BCD2EE
✖ #90EE90
✖ #3232cc
✖ #771199
✖ #bb0088
✖ #ee3a8c
✖ #ff0077
✖ #552200
✖ #886633
✖ #a4b294
✖ #eea2ad
✖ #00c5cd
✖ #00c78c
✖ #b4eeb4
✖ #7ccd7c
✖ #bcee68
✖ #cdcd00
✖ #6959cd
✖ #ff7d40
✖ #b0171f
✖ #f13b63
✖ #ee6363

▅▅▅▅▅ → pink
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightpink
▅▅▅▅▅ → palevioletred
▅▅▅▅▅ → hotpink
▅▅▅▅▅ → deepink
▅▅▅▅▅ → red
▅▅▅▅▅ → tomato
▅▅▅▅▅ → crimson
▅▅▅▅▅ → firebrick
▅▅▅▅▅ → indianred
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkred
▅▅▅▅▅ → maroon
▅▅▅▅▅ → brown
▅▅▅▅▅ → sienna
▅▅▅▅▅ → saddlebrown
▅▅▅▅▅ → rosybrown
▅▅▅▅▅ → tan
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkahki
▅▅▅▅▅ → burlywood
▅▅▅▅▅ → chocolate
▅▅▅▅▅ → peru
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkgoldenrod
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightcoral
▅▅▅▅▅ → coral
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightsalmon
▅▅▅▅▅ → salmon
▅▅▅▅▅ → darksalmon
▅▅▅▅▅ → orangered
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkorange
▅▅▅▅▅ → orange
▅▅▅▅▅ → sandybrown
▅▅▅▅▅ → goldenrod
▅▅▅▅▅ → khaki
▅▅▅▅▅ → gold
▅▅▅▅▅ → #EEE9BF
▅▅▅▅▅ → palegoldenrod
▅▅▅▅▅ → yellow
▅▅▅▅▅ → greenyellow
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightgreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → lawngreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → chartreuse
▅▅▅▅▅ → lime
▅▅▅▅▅ → springgreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumspringgreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → limegreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → green
▅▅▅▅▅ → forestgreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkgreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → seagreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumseagreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkseagreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → olive
▅▅▅▅▅ → olivedrab
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkolivegreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightcyan
▅▅▅▅▅ → paleturquoise
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → #C6E2FF
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightsteelblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → powderblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → cyan
▅▅▅▅▅ → aqua
▅▅▅▅▅ → aquamarine
▅▅▅▅▅ → turquoise
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightskyblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → skyblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → #BDFCC9
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumaquamarine
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumturquoise
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkturquoise
▅▅▅▅▅ → deepskyblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → cadetblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → cornflowerblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → steelblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → slateblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumslateblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → royalblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → dodgerblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → #33A1C9
▅▅▅▅▅ → #63B8FF
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightseagreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → teal
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkcyan
▅▅▅▅▅ → blue
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → #3D59AB
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkslateblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → navy
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → midnightblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → indigo
▅▅▅▅▅ → blueviolet
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumpurple
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumorchid
▅▅▅▅▅ → purple
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkmagenta
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkviolet
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkorchid
▅▅▅▅▅ → lavender
▅▅▅▅▅ → thistle
▅▅▅▅▅ → plum
▅▅▅▅▅ → violet
▅▅▅▅▅ → orchid
▅▅▅▅▅ → magenta
▅▅▅▅▅ → fuchsia
▅▅▅▅▅ → #FF3E96
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumvioletred
▅▅▅▅▅ → black
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkslayegray
▅▅▅▅▅ → dimgray
▅▅▅▅▅ → gray
▅▅▅▅▅ → slategray
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkgray
▅▅▅▅▅ → silver
▅▅▅▅▅ → #C1CDCD
▅▅▅▅▅ → pink
▅▅▅▅▅ → deeppink
▅▅▅▅▅ → hotpink
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightpink
▅▅▅▅▅ → navy
▅▅▅▅▅ → deepskyblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → skyblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → teal
▅▅▅▅▅ → cornflowerblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → turquoise
▅▅▅▅▅ → steelblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → slateblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → royalblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → powderblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → paleturquoise
▅▅▅▅▅ → midnightblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumturquoise
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumslateblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumaquamarine
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightsteelblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightskyblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → aqua
▅▅▅▅▅ → aquamarine
▅▅▅▅▅ → cadetblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkcyan
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkturquoise
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkslateblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → #227777
▅▅▅▅▅ → #33cccc
▅▅▅▅▅ → #ccdddd
▅▅▅▅▅ → #ccdddd
▅▅▅▅▅ → #88dddd
▅▅▅▅▅ → #11aaaa
▅▅▅▅▅ → #ccffff
▅▅▅▅▅ → yellowgreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → springgreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → seagreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → palegreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → olivedrab
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumspringgreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumseagreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → limegreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → lime
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightseagreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightgreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → lawngreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → chartreuse
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkgreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → greenyellow
▅▅▅▅▅ → forestgreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkseagreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkolivegreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → wheat
▅▅▅▅▅ → tan
▅▅▅▅▅ → sienna
▅▅▅▅▅ → sandybrown
▅▅▅▅▅ → saddlebrown
▅▅▅▅▅ → rosybrown
▅▅▅▅▅ → peru
▅▅▅▅▅ → peachpuff
▅▅▅▅▅ → moccasin
▅▅▅▅▅ → burlywood
▅▅▅▅▅ → chocolate
▅▅▅▅▅ → tomato
▅▅▅▅▅ → salmon
▅▅▅▅▅ → palevioletred
▅▅▅▅▅ → orangered
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumvioletred
▅▅▅▅▅ → maroon
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightsalmon
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightcoral
▅▅▅▅▅ → indianred
▅▅▅▅▅ → coral
▅▅▅▅▅ → crimson
▅▅▅▅▅ → firebrick
▅▅▅▅▅ → darksalmon
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkorange
▅▅▅▅▅ → thistle
▅▅▅▅▅ → plum
▅▅▅▅▅ → purple
▅▅▅▅▅ → orchid
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumpurple
▅▅▅▅▅ → magenta
▅▅▅▅▅ → lavender
▅▅▅▅▅ → blueviolet
▅▅▅▅▅ → fuchsia
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkviolet
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkmagenta
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkorchid

▅▅▅▅▅ → silver
▅▅▅▅▅ → #aaaaaa
▅▅▅▅▅ → #bbbbbb
▅▅▅▅▅ → #cccccc
▅▅▅▅▅ → #dddddd
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightslategray
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightgrey
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkgray
▅▅▅▅▅ → gray
▅▅▅▅▅ → gainsboro
▅▅▅▅▅ → dimgray
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkslategray
▅▅▅▅▅ → palegoldenrod
▅▅▅▅▅ → khaki
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkkhaki
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkgoldenrod
▅▅▅▅▅ → goldenrod
▅▅▅▅▅ → gold

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:16 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Imagexxx..xxUser Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxr i c k e y & b e t h l a w s o n
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂x▂▂▂▂▂▂x ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt came beyond far from our world, far from anything we've know, standing still as it's grown...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt started laughing at our naïve existence at our simple lives and at our simple plans and our dreams.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPuzzling truth slips through my hands, through my ears are covered I can hear it laughing at my plans

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
______xxx___xxxxMy sister and I, you will recollect, are twins, and you know how subtle are the links which bind two souls which are so closely allied.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt came beyond far from our world, far from anything we've know, standing still as it's grown...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt started laughing at our naïve existence at our simple lives and at our simple plans and our dreams.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPuzzling truth slips through my hands, through my ears are covered I can hear it laughing at my plans

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---Prannke'sLayoutxxxxx
xxx.xtext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---Prannke'sLayoutxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsubconscious growing sharper every day, but unknown to us, were just countless specks of dust.
x
x

(( OOC: .. ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:35 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

________
` Lukas Faust
You will never get anywhere without hard work!

♚ TEACHER

♚ characteristics
________twenty nine
________homosexual
________6'4
________176 pounds (muscular build)

♚ voice
________Hiroki Yasumoto

♚ life's sound track
________In Another Life // Vienna Tung
________Hello Worker // Ashe
________I'm Listening // James Newton Howard (composer)

________
`want to know some more?

♚ Personality
________A hard working and serious man, Lukas is the very picture of torture for any student who does not work hard. For him, a good work ethic and a proper education is the most important thing that any person could have. Yet, since he is the first person in his family who went to college and got a degree, he hold himself to high standards that if he does not reach, he will set his standards even higher for the next time around. He simply has no patience for those who are lazy or slow him down.

Besides being too serious, his temper can get the best of him. He is never one to yell or get violent, but his punishments are usually strict, such as extra work, staying after class to write on the board, or even making his students clean his classroom on their days off. Many students consider him to be one of the strictest teachers and Greenwich and some even despise him. While he is strict, Lukas cares deeply about his students and looks out for them. Often he will be the first person to make sure a student who looks upset is alright (even if he looks intimidating) and will have no patience for bullying.

When Lukas is speaking to his friends or family, one will know how he really is. Still serious and hard working, he has little time to relax, but when he does he would rather be jogging around his home town of Berlin or reading. Relationships are simply another story though. He came out of the closet during college and is attracted to men. Often people are shocked when they find out he is gay, thanks to the stereotype that the media portrays homosexuals to be. Most of his relationships end with his partner telling him he is unable to relax and that while his loyalty is a good trait, he is simply not relationship material. Besides though, he finds teaching much more important.

♚ Biography
________Ever since he was a small child growing up in a dysfunction family flat in the middle of Berlin, Lukas knew that he wanted his life to be better than what he was living with. Being the third born out of a family with seven children, he was often forgotten along with his other siblings thanks to his father, Frank. The man was a dictator in every way. Whatever he wanted he expected his family to do and if they did not do it, all hell was let loose. While he would not hit any of his kids, he could destroy them with words.

By the time he was in grade school, the boy knew how to escape his father. he would often hide out at school, joining as many extra curricular activities as possible. Track and field, European football, chess, the debate team, and even the gardening club, his excused for never coming home were endless. Of course, Frank would try to get his son into breaking by telling people that the only reason his kid was so involved in the school was to get out of working. Whenever Frank would get smug over that, Lukas would simply tell the man that he was one of the top students in his grade.

Unlike the rest of his family, he did not want to spend the rest of his life living in a small, nearly falling apart, apartment in the bad part of Berlin. Lukas imagined himself with a nice house in Frankfurt, Germany, a city he adored when he used to visit his Mother's parents there when Frank would let them. To achieve his dream, he worked himself to the breaking point, achieving top grade all the way through high school and becoming one of the top runners on his track and field team to hopefully impress college recruiters with his dedication to mind and body. Finally, all that work paid off and he was offered an academic scholarship to the University of Göttingen, the best college in Germany and one of the fifty best colleges in the world. Unfortunately, his father told him that he expected his son to get a job and support the family. It was the hardest thing he ever did but Lukas knew that he made the right choice.

He politely told his father to take his ego and shove it up his- well you get it and left his family. At age seventeen, he was officially on his own and a college student, something he had worked his hardest for. Immediately he knew that he wanted to be a History Professor and studied for years until he got his degree and masters at age twenty seven. His whole college life he studied, worked a part time job until he got a bachelors degree in teaching, taught at a local middle school while studying for his masters degree, and was able to afford a decent life in the area.

While he knew that he should be ecstatic, he was happy with his life but he felt like something was missing. One day, he got a call from one of his former Professors, telling him that Greenwich academy in Australia, was hiring for a position of History professor and the man said that after reviewing his old resume, they wanted Lukas to be the one. The pay was great, the living conditions were a bit strange (being in the middle of the Australian bush and all) but few people got such an opportunity. Immediately the job was his. Now, for the past three years, he has been the main History Professor at Greenwich and on the the strictest.

♚ Extra
________Not a superstitious person in the least bit, Lukas does not listen to the rumors about the school. He will not tolerate rumors being spread to scare younger students.

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image

User Image
xxxx : Lukas `Faust ◞ 「 `history : — `TEACHER !!!
xxxxxxx..-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.My heart is opening, I want to be set free, Because you are here, I can be myselfxxxxxxx.I'm always said to be scowling, But my smiling face hasn't been erased
xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.My heart is opening, I want to be set free, Because you are here, I can be myselfxxxxxxx.I'm always said to be scowling, But my smiling face hasn't been erased
x
xxxxxxxxx.xxxx.xA teacher who is not dogmatic is simply a teacher who is not teaching.x
x

User Imagexxxxxtext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
xxxxxxx
x
x

(( OOC: ... ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxRichardRickeyLawson
xxxxxxxxxx
████████████████████████████████████x██████████████████████████████x█████████████████
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Given the chance I would happily laugh and be free to express what I feel. Given the the chance I could hold up my head and smile again.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Given the chance I would happily laugh and be free to express what I feel. Given the the chance I could hold up my head and smile again.
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnothing canxxbexxexplained,xxnothingxx!!!
xxxxxxx
MADE BY PRANNKE DO NOT STEAL
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x

User Image

xx..xxtext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
PRANNKE'S POST DO NOT STEAL
x
x
x

(( OOC: xxx ))  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
U/C