Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:04 pm
User Image
Feeling rather frightened she took a few steps back. " W-Who are you..and where the hell am I!?" Odette didnt like the feel of this place. It was cold and dark...nothing like her house filled with plants. Her very existance depended on nature really.
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image

Fenix sighs as he turns a corner into the hall. "Don't be frightened nymph your in no danger." He smiles nicely,which is a rare sight to see. "I would try to scare you but your scared enough...fallow me i'm sure i can find you some plants to help you calm down."  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:44 pm
Otosu looked at Fenix and he didn't trust the man one bit. "Ichigo and Buruu can take care of her." Otosu said turning towards Fenix, "I'm sure they would gladly take her to some plants to explain the whole situation." Otosu looked over his shoulder and mouthed, "Don't worry, no one here will harm you." and he was laughing at himself inside knowing that the patching on his arm and leg probably did nothing to help the situation. "As a matter of fact, I don't think we have met before, whomever you are.."  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
"Yes, I am," Buruu stated simply, as if it was something she didn't need to think of. She then frowned as a shiver went up her spine, and the hair on her tail raised. She could just feel Fenix coming... Damn b*****d. Ichigo waved her sister back, taking a step towards the terrified girl, ignoring Fenix for the moment. "Hello. I'm Ichigo, the one with white hair is Buruu, and that man," she said, waving a hand towards Fenix, "Is Fenix. We are here to help you when and if we can," she said, leaving out everything else. She turned to look at Fenix, a smile on her face, adn Buruu let out a hiss. "Well, you can't go to the garden on the first floor. It decided to change its mind, and now its an ice skating rink. You could always go to our room, there are plants everywhere..." she said, and turned to look at Buruu, surprised she hadn't said anything. The girl was clenching her teeth, trying not to hiss and spit.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image

Fenix sighs and shakes his head. "Obviously you forget that demons have their own tricks." He pulls out a cigarette and looks at odette though he was speaking to the others. "I was a tempter my job was to give people what they want the most...though i cant bring her back home i can do this." He let the cigarette rest in the palm of his hand and smiled as it slowly shifted into a potted plant that he offered to odette.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image
Odette's head was spinning as she heard all of them offer their company. All strangers in this horrid upside down place. But then one of them offered the plant. Odette smiled and sighed; The plant reached its petals towards her and she walked forward and she immediatly felt the need for it. As soon as she touched the wonderful flora she calmed down. There was a faint glow to her skin and a light trail of sparkles followed her every move. Odette caressed the plant and looked up at the dark haired stranger. " Thank you...".
User ImageUser Image

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image

"Your very welcome my dear....if you need more you only need to ask."Even rarer then his friendly smile was his nice side,which he showed now to odette weather he was planning something or not remains to be seen. "Now you can fallow those creatures over there they will help you get use to this place...or you can fallow me i wont decide for you."He says this hoping he had gained some trust or at least calmed her down enough for her to see reason.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:59 pm
peaches_and_cream_cutie
User Image
Returning his smile she tipped her head, "Well what happens if I follow you? " Odettes tone was teasing. The plant had calmed her down enough; she was her old witty self again.
User ImageUser Image

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image

"I'll lead you to your breakfast and the same if you fallow them...." he smirks and tells he'll like this one he only hopes she'll put up a fight and not give in.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu let a long, low hiss rip from her mouth, her sharp teeth showing. She took a step towards Fenix, her hands curled into tight fists, hisses and growls and spits coming from her mouth. "I'm going to pucnh your face in. That, or I'll just let Sarah tear you to shreds," she said in a low, dangerous voice, as she crouched down as if to pounce on him. Which, in the mood she was in, was more than likely. Ichigo stepped back, not wanting to get in the middle of this. "Sorry about this, Miss," she said softly, watching her sister.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:07 pm
Otosu turned back around to Buruu looking at her and standing between her and Fenix, "If I get hurt again, don't you think Dereck will get a little mad Buruu? I mean I would rather not see you get in trouble, it's the girls choice to go with him so let's just leave it at that." He knelt down and looked at Buruu straight in the eye, "I know you don't like him and he probably doesn't like you but you could still let the girl make her own choice.."  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image
Her green eyes had a michevious glint in them. " Well..Sorry danger man. I think I will go with the others." Odette put a hand on her hip and evaporated next to the girls. A sly grin on her face as she looked back at him. Giving a sweet smile to the girls she sighed. " Alright..shall we go?"
User ImageUser Image

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image

Fenix smiles and ignores the others and looks at odette. "See you later then miss." he laughs and turns back around leaving them alone.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu snapped out at Otosu, missing his nose by just a few centimeters. "I don't give a damn about what Dereck feels. Now, step off idiot," she hissed, her eyes slits. She was obviously not above murdering the boy to get to Fenix. "It's not about the stupid girl. It's about the fact Fenix hates us for no reason at all, and it makes me extremly upset," she said, venom in her voice as she uncurled her hands, her nails longer and sharper than they had been before. "Move," she warned, her teeth still viewable. Ichigo looked at the girl as she stood next to her, and offered up a smile. "You can go with him if you'd like. Don't let Buruu stop you," she whispered to her, and Buruu let out a long hiss as Fenix turned to go. "You b*****d! Don't you dare go!"  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:27 pm
Otosu just sat there and smiled at Buruu, "And what are you going to do if I don't? If your going to hurt me, you better do it no-. Never mind looks like the girl wishes to come with us." He stood up and bowed towards Fenix, "Sorry for the misunderstanding." Otosu looked at Buruu with a side-glance before he turned back around and smiled, his normal carefree self again. "Anyways, should we tell the new girl about what's going on? Also I'm sure Buruu would love some sweets to nibble on right now."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games