Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:59 am
User Image
Max shifts around uncomfortably on the floor as she shapes it. "Umm...plain thank you Hayate."  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:14 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate laughing as he shifted, turning her focus back on the rice ball, she took out some seaweed. Placing the rice balls on the plate she took out some salmon. Chopping the salmon into small pieces she fried it and salted it making the flavors swirl. Smiling happily as most cats will do to fish, she took a spoon from the drawers and scooped up a bunch of salmon sticking it into the rice balls. "Yummy." Finishing putting the last touch on Hayate's and Max's rice balls she placed them on individual plates and set them on the table. Pulling out a chair she sat down and forgot about drinks. "What kind drink?" Hayate said not using correct grammar.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:23 pm
User Image
"I'll gladly accept anything Hayate." He smiles politely and takes a bite of his. "By the way your food is fantastic." He sighs happily,he had food yes but it was never any good.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:32 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate smiles, walking to the Fridge she took out a gallon of orange juice. Taking out two cups that was decorated with a cherry blossom tree she poured cold orange juice into the cups. Walking to the table, careful not to spill she placed them on the table ending with a small tap. Sitting down she got a napkin and spread it across her lap. Taking an onigiri she bit into it smiling at how the food was so good. "Food is always good if someone does the cooking," Hayate said knowing it didn't matter who cooked the food, the only good thing is how they cook it.  

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:36 pm
((Sorry for the long wait)) "Then let me accompany you, I cannot let a man wander by himself out in the fierce desert and yes I'm the new titan of the neighboring village. I don't think friend would be quite the answer for it since I've only seen Max's companion while she was sleeping, I think of it more as a friendly rivalry, we'll fight each other for fun but we won't kill or injure each other." Otosu smiled and picked the man up, "Also if you allow me I can take us to my village much more quickly."  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:39 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

"Oh, my my young lad thank you. It gets lonely sometimes." Gramps said. Chuckling when the lad said Hayate was sleeping. Gramps felt the titan picked the man up. "Yes what ever you say is the best anyway I'll be back before dark, thank Young lad." He said. Laughing at the thought a stranger is carrying an old man.  

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:43 pm
"In the harsh climates we must protect one another." His face was still shrouded in shadow from his hood and he then turned around before taking off, the area around them blurring. "We will be back to your house before dark, I promise on my sword." He then jumped up and landed softly, a claw coming up from the ground behind them, Otosu ignored it and continued on.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:47 pm
User Image
"Yes well i usually only get left overs or fish." He laughs as he thinks of how many nights he's had fish. "but yes your right." He takes a drink.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

"Why do you get leftovers?" Hayate said asking him useless questions. "I wouldn't mind eating alot of fish, only it is how they make it." She said grinning like a child.
Gramps carried by Otosu as he talked about the climates. "You are right, we shouldn't think about ourselves, in time of need being greedy leads to people being banned." he said. Looking down as their was a claw coming from beneath but didn't attack. "No need to promise. I already told Haya I might be coming home late." He told Otosu as he continued on.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:03 pm
Otosu skidded to a stop, sand and dust flying up. He set Haya's Grandfather down and said, "Meet me here once you're are done with your shopping." Otosu said and waved goodbye, going back to the dead bodies he had left and cleaning them up, tossing them out of the town as it was unsanitary for dead bodies to litter the street. He also scooped up the sand that was caked with blood replacing it with fresh sand. He then went around and patched minor holes in buildings that had worn over time with the winds.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:12 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Watching calmly as Otosu skidded to a stop.As he regained his footing gramps nodded at Otosu. "Thank you young lad." Gramps said before walking off. Going into the town square he said hi to some acquaintances. Walking further on he picked up some radishes and other food Hayate loved. Humming while picking up food and paying them, he wondered what should he cooked tonight.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:13 pm
User Image
"Oh really? then i will promise to bring you a fish every night then." He laughs a little and pets her head before continuing to eat.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate laughing, "No need I have an exquisite taste for salmon but they always raise the prices every month." She said. Smiling as Max pats her head, watching him it. Hayate picking up her rice ball her teeth digging into the salmon. Blushing at its yummy-ness.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image
"No no really i could bring you some,at least one." He was very respected and the towns people often gave him food drink and housing for free.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:31 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Laughing as she spread her arms wide. "Thank you!~" She said smiling. Jamming a rice ball in her mouth. "So yummy salmon." She said happy she had company. Not caring there was a creature behind her repeating each word she said.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games