Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:23 am
"What?! That's terrible! Okay I'll help." Said Pokabu. "And who knows? Maybe I'll find my friends there too." He added.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:29 am
Raichu grinned "Perfect..." she snickered and then put on the tears again "C'mon we must hurry over here"! she ran into the forest leading the pig back to the reserve "now make sure we dont get caught..." she lead Pokabu to the back of the place "well start here,Ill cut the power and you use a Sunny Day and once its nice and hot use Will-O-Wisp on the dryed grass around the place causing a distraction and ill head in and see if anyone if there and once we escape ill use Rain Dance to put it out,itll be like a secret mission got it? now lets go go go"!  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:40 am
"Hey Kirlia, why don't you join us!" Grovyle said with a grin as he looked at both Kirlia and Riolu.

He suddenly turned around and looked into the forest with a concerned look on his face.

Something doesn't feel right...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:59 pm
Lucario sensed it to. He closed his eyes and spread his aura eye. He saw raichu and some other pokemon comming toward then. "Its Raichu again. I'm not dealing with him again." Lucario focused and a aura shield appeared around the approximate area.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:16 pm
"Don't worry about that rat, I'll take care of it." Grovyle said as he walked over to the two.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:27 am
Raichu could sense the others and glanced at Pokabu to go and she walked over to him "Yo,whats up? just came back for a little advice from Kirlia about a grass trick ive been learning to avoid better" she smiled seeing the other was not so pleased ith her presents "Dont worry grassy boy ill be leaving soon anyway so dont have to worry about the Rat being around okay"? she walked passed him and seeing Kirlia was already outside "Kirlia! my darling! my sweet! my only friend who's got any respect over here"! she hugged kirlia "There is some stuff i have been meaning to ask you from the beginning so would you mind stepping inside for moment so we can talk things out? id rather not be out here with people who dont want me around" she frowned at the two boys by her.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:35 am
"huh, wha...?" Kirlia was a little confused by Raichu's sudden reaction. "Okay then" she replied, "just tell that Pokabu the truth first, Okay? We don't want him to accidently hurt someone".  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:53 am
Raichu blinked and stepped back in a bit of shock but then shook her head out of it "No way...she cant read minds..can she"? Raichu thought to herself "Oh whatever c'mon"! she lead the other inside where she sat her down. Raichu smiled "So um the move leech seed...um i was wondering how do you reverse that"? Raichu then eased its tail to the ground and stuck it in gently making sure the other didnt see.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:04 pm
Kirlia giggled and tapped her forehead. "Yes I can read minds" she said telepathicly. "I can also see a short distance into the future". She sat down opposite of Raichu. "I can't think of any particular way to reverse Leech Seed, you might be better off asking a grass type pokemon". Kirlia gave raichu a serious look (Which looks completely adorable) "How come you don;t want to make any friends here? Does it have something to do with humans?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:21 pm
Raichu blinked and was in a bit of shock and then she heard the remark that she was not a grass type,first glance made her think that because of all the green. Seeing she had Future sight made her realize she was a psychic instead. Raichu then listened to the others question and it silenced her,she stayed quiet for a while then replied "N-no way! i simply just dont like the pokemon here thats all!" she tried blowing it off like it was nothing "Anyway! what do i care about any of them? i dont need friends! they'll only get in the way! Besides..." she walked over to the window seeing the sun had gotten brighter and she stared down at the grass waiting for it to completely dry out "My plans have almost hit their final stage..."  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:42 pm
Lucario sighed as raichu and Kirlia went in. He had sat down and looked at pokabu. "You know your being manipulated right?" He asked him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:10 pm
Kirlia stood up, a psychic glow surrounding her body. "Raichu! I want to be your friend, and I bet that lots of other pokemon do as well". She closed her eyes as she called out with her mind for a moment. Storm clouds began to gather outside and then the rain fell. Although it only lasted for a few moments, it was enough to soak everything outside. "Now that has been taken care of..." she said as she sat down. "Would you like some tea?"

Outside the Buizel she had called upon to use Rain Dance, gave everyone an apologetic look and went back to his house. Riolu shook himself and looked up at the parting clouds. "Well... that was... unexpected" he commented.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:09 am
"She's just preventing what raichu was about to do with pokabus sunny day skill." Lucario said to riolu.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:58 am
Raichu's eyes widened as she saw what was dry had now went wet. A frown formed on her face as she gritted her teeth,she turned to Kirlia and small red light flash in her eyes for a moment. Raichu glared at her "You..you messed up my plan! Thats not cool dood!" The electricity started to build up in her cheeks "I was going take you with me and Pokabu once we escape...but maybe ill just leave you to perish as well"! Thunder Clouds formed rapidly out the rain fell harder with Raichu's added raindance. And it wasnt soon to where the Thunder could be heard "I have no use for friends...This world is for the strong! For me Electric Pokemon are only useful once the've learned all their different electrical attacks and if i start falling now ill never be able to return to my home"!! Small volts had started to shoot down from the sky at that moment.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:48 am
Kirlia cotinued to pour her tea, unfazed by Raichu's outburst. "There is no such thing as a useless pokemon, that is just the misguided conception of humans". She looked out the window at the lightning. "My friend Riolu and I used to be human owned pokemon, until our owner got bored, and sold us off like trading cards. We managed to escape and have lived here in the forest ever since". Kirlia poured another cup of tea and offered it to Raichu. "It would seem that Riolu wants to put together a rescue team, I do not think you are useless, you are a very powerful and cute pokemon, I think you should join with us. Help make a difference in this world. What do you say?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games