Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:46 pm
Liz sighed and followed him into the Temple. "I guess I owe you a big thanks," she said to him with a shy smile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:19 pm
He looked at her "No you don't why do you say that?' he asked looking at her.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:49 pm
Liz shrugged, "I don't know. You're always here for me. And in a way, you're the only one I have left."  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:05 pm
He laughed 'Don't think that..i left for 4,000 years...though i was watching over you." he said "Well technically under you..i will still keeping you safe.." he said "Don't worry you know you are my friend so i will protect you." he said "I promised your mother I would help you...I protect yuor family for generations." he said and smiled.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:46 pm
Liz looked at him with curiosity, "Why?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:00 pm
He smiled "Originally I was bound to yuor family and not protecting them resulted in my death but soon i did for other reasons." he said and smiled "Just relax..." he said "Your mother loved this place so much it became a home to her back then.." he said taking out old photo albums for no reason.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:36 am
Some type of emotion welled up inside Liz when she heard that her mother had lived here. She couldn't tell what emotion it was, so she just ignored the feeling. She walked up to Kabal. "What are those?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:27 am
He laughed "Oh nothing just Photo albums...i took them of me and the group with other demons...i even have some of the battles my sister took those pictures ..she takes pictures of everything....wanna see them alot of them have yuor mother in them." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:17 pm
((sorry guys ill post again next weekend, this is my last year of high school and im kinda busy with homework but the homework cut off is the 28th so ya but ill post this next weekend))  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:32 am
((ok sounds good. ^_^))

A smile crossed her face, "I would love to see them," she said, trying not to sounds too anxious.  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:09 pm
Katie Wildheart
((sry dont kill meh! >.<))

John smiled at her, "How have you been Chi? I've missed your company."

She stayed in her house for a while, but it was too lonely, so she walked slowly to kabal's temple.

(sorry i havent been on i have finals for school soon)

She shrugged "ive been in hell helping my father after you left he became the head honcho of hell" she snorted and sighed "i usually killed but it was never as fun as when i first started with you and him' she said refurring to ember and sighed  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:27 pm
Kabal nodded "go ahead take a look some aren't there those are private....from my days in hell." he said and sighed looking at her "Ok enjoy them.." he said and picked on up looking at it.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:06 am
Liz took one of the books, sat on the couch, and started looking though it. She noticed just how much she actaully looked like her mother. As she was looking at the pictures, a question came to mind. "What was she like?" Liz asked. She wished she could bring her mother out of the pictures and get to know her, but since that wasnt possible, Kabal was the closest connection she had to her.

"I'm sorry to hear that," he replied, "So, it seems like you and Kabal have become quite friendly." He looked at her with interest now, waiting to learn more about how close the two were.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:28 pm
He smiled "Well she was a kind forgiving girl but very gullible." he said "She always knew how to cheer up others and would help them...she had alot of questions...she was so caring..she believed john could be saved..she was the greatest friend anyone could have." he said and smiled looking at her "You are just like her.." he said "I miss her i saw her only a short time ago though...if i could i would bring her back but its out of my reach." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:51 am
Liz stared at him with a little disbeliefe, "You saw her? How? Where? When?" she started talking faster, "Is she ok? Is there a way to get her back? Does she know me? Where is she? Do you think-" Liz stooped herself and looked down at her hands, "Sorry..."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games