Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce Yourslef
  It Saves People
View Results

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:03 am
Kamui of Earth
Hi. Im Angelo, and Im an alcoholic.

rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:09 am
hi there...um well im a crew member in two guilds - The Polls Library 2 and The Freaky Uber Kooks!( The F.U.K(s) )...kinda new at it though....i dont have a life, so i guess thats why i get promoted xp im 19...uh...i like dr. pepper...and hmm...i've never been to England...  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

comfreak_12

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:02 am
Hi i'm com and i'm a shy person who likes most music. I'm a moderator of THG: The Nicest Gaians Around. Don't know how anyone would find me there because it's a private guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:33 am
Well in all seriousness, Im angelo, and im vice captain of the coven of the purple cloak, owned by the infamous galvatron. im into music, anime, and other forms of debauchery.  

Kamui of Earth

Saiya

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:23 am
I'm The Pirate Queen, and i dominate The Winds of Fate RPG guild with a scythe and an evil glare.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:37 am
Hola!!

y primero gracias por invitarme a kien alla sido! jeje!

Nombre: Aleida, en gaia Adiela.
Eh? ke mas!!?? jeje
ah! si...

tengo 20 aniios!

soy de Rio Bravo Tamaulipas!

me gusta demasiado gaia!!! jeje!

Mmm... una foto:User Image

ke mas... mmm...luego! jeje

realnekochan

Janus_Dage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:35 pm
My name is Janus of Dage, I only interact in character, and that's the last OOC comment i'll make.

There are many things I am, and quite a few I am not. I am an instrument of the peace at the Divine Wind Guildhouse, where I also specialize in research and development in the dungeons.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:53 am
Jaret Shuza Hikari. I own the Divine Wind guild. It is a roleplay/military guild. The purpose of course being to find justice in peace in the world of Gaia. The current rp needs to be finished before I start accepting new members becuase of it's implications. Then soon after I will be doing a restructure of the guild so that it is easier to follow.

I am 20 yeras old both in real life and as my character.
Roleplay is my major escape and plot is one of my loves. Can't have a good roleplay without a good storyline and plot. The above post from JanusDage is one of my long term roleplay buddies of the last five or six years. Yet i am now suddenly aware my guild has a dungeon. eek

Ah well better then one of my previous crew members. Why he thought we were back in the middle ages with a castle I have no idea. sweatdrop  

Jaret Shuza Hikari

Janus_Dage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:22 pm
Jaret Shuza Hikari
Jaret Shuza Hikari. I own the Divine Wind guild. It is a roleplay/military guild. The purpose of course being to find justice in peace in the world of Gaia. The current rp needs to be finished before I start accepting new members becuase of it's implications. Then soon after I will be doing a restructure of the guild so that it is easier to follow.

I am 20 yeras old both in real life and as my character.
Roleplay is my major escape and plot is one of my loves. Can't have a good roleplay without a good storyline and plot. The above post from JanusDage is one of my long term roleplay buddies of the last five or six years. Yet i am now suddenly aware my guild has a dungeon. eek

Ah well better then one of my previous crew members. Why he thought we were back in the middle ages with a castle I have no idea. sweatdrop

Some experiements arn't very good to conduct in a tower man...ever see an impromptue pillar of flame in a tower? At least the dungeon contains it and causes it to flow up the stairwells.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:49 pm
Hey, The name is FC
I once had a different name but I didnt like it so I changed it to my nickname that I'm called most of the time so yah..
anywho I'm a dude... I'm not sure if you had any confusion but I'm a guy..
I dont usually like to tell my age.. so I'm not going to.. not to be mean but I just dont like to tell anyone my age
Ive been on gaia for a long while and Ive enjoyed it.. recentlly though I kinda took a vacation from gaia and decided to get away from it and now I'm back.. and besides that I am usually a active member unless I have my vacations from gaia.. but usually I'll say something if I'm about to go away for a little while
I am a experienced RPGer.. not meaning I'm a geek but that I know my character in and out and what he would do and say at different times...
Anywho
The main guild that I like and am a Crew member of has to be the FAC.. since I really do have a lot of memories from that guild and basically built my characters from that guild.
I dont think there is anything else so.. umm.. yah?

[ FC ]

Aelfelian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:07 pm
Hello, and thank you for the gracious welcome. I'm Aelfelian (obviously) and I live in Texas. I go by Raye if someone has the random inclination to call me that...

I enjoy classical music, which probably results from the fact that I have been playing the violin for ...11 years now. (I had to do some serious math there... xd ) I really like science, especially astronomy and studies that have to do with the brain. Oh yeah... I'm seventeen... 10 more months and I'll be able to vote!!! YES!! I'm very liberal, but that doesn't mean you can't be my friend. I have many conservative, republican friends, and we're very close. I just don't talk to them during the week before and the week after presidential elections, or really big controversial votes such as Proposition 2. smile

Anyway, I'm also very much an environmentalist. (A tree-hugger, as someone once called me, obviously trying to be derogatory. In response, I ran up to the nearest tree and gave it a big hug. Unfortunately for me, I forgot to check whether or not it had ants on it. stressed )

I'm a procrastinator... I should be doing Calculus or Chemistry right now... but... yeah... sweatdrop .

I like to write stories, mostly short stories that are collaborative effort among two of my friends and I, but I am also working on one novel.

To finish up here (because Chemistry is calling my name), I'll just say that I'm glad to be here, and anyone can PM me with a question, comment, or just to chat, and I will be most likely be very cheerful and agreeable. To those of you that made it this far into my post: *Raye salutes you* Take care, and have a great day/afternoon/evening.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:01 pm
Hi. I'm Lord someguy aka someguy or lord or lsg, I'm 13, I'm a crew member of nintendo wifi connection...I also like sports so I'm not a game nerd xp . I'm a wide reciever in football, defender in soccer, and point guard in basketball. I'm rich too. I'm athletic, smart, and easily addicted.  

What the Pho

Theodra

Amorous Bloodsucker

12,540 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:20 pm
Hi.

I'm Theodra, but you can call
me Amber, since that's my
real name and all.

Yeah, I'm a mod in a guild or
two, or three.

I'm pretty cool, I guess.

I love talking and stuff like
that. <3. You can have more
information if you ask.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:24 pm
Name: Fernand J. Sea is my pen name.
Hobbies: Reading, videogames, writing.
Gaia haunts: Huh?
Positions: I'm crew in two other guilds.

If you wanna know a bit more you can also visit my profile. mrgreen Later!  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Libidinal Catharsis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:21 pm
Well...

You guys can call me Libby.

I'm eighteen. I'm a broke college freshman who has to go to the library to use the computer, so I probably won't be on a whole lot unless I go to my mom's, which is about ever other weekend.

I can't say I can promise to be very active... I'm currently taking fifteen hours a week of classes, in addition to a job that promises me up to twenty hours a week. So needless to say, when you add that to homework, sleep, normal socialization, and trying to balance out a long distance relationship over the phone, I don't really have a lot of time to spend on Gaia.

I'm planning to go home this weekend, though, and that will be the first time I actually get to wonder around this guild some. Right now I have to make it to the dining hall before it closes.

Anyway, I'm glad (not to mention flattered) to have been invited here. It seems a haven indeed.

Lemmesee.... more things about myself... I love to roleplay, but it's hard for me to find RP guilds that I like. If you're ever thinking of getting an RP started, let me know. The more RPs I see, the more likely I am to find one that I want to get involved in. But you should know that I generally only get online once a day, unless there's a special case.

I love to write, but I don't do it very often.

I can't draw, which ranks me among the middle class of Gaian citizens.

I'm trying to collect all the items on Gaia right now, starting with the ones in Barton Town, but I'm not having much luck, since I have another account I use for RPing and I'm trying to dress up my avatar as my character. Once I finish that, though, I'll be back to questing for the fairy wings.

I don't really have much more to say, except that I love random PMs and I type really fast.

Peace!

heart Libby  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games