Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:57 pm
Kai looked at Serina."So now you wanna talk to me."Kai then turned to Karuda."So Kai,i dont think i know that one.Lets see."Kai took out a scroll as he looked over it."Oh yes here it is.Would you like to learn it with me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:01 pm
Akira's Eyes narrowed as he walked onto the field. "Who are you looking for?" He realized this man was obviously not the Sand Kage

((Epic Muffins old RPC? Or Ryuu? Those are the only two I know that went missing))  

Naruto Eternity

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:02 pm
Arata leaned back his eyes scanning across the field,

"Brave and bloodthirsty."

Aratas said as Kai walked away,Then looking over at Serina,

"Insane, but shy..."

Then to may,

"Sneaky."

He said looking into the personality of those on the field.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:02 pm
Serina growled at him. "Just teach me some wind justu." She said, crossing her arms. Wait a minute, she forgot her fan by the tree! Dammit. Serina ran and picked up it quickly, she liked it too much to leave it on the ground too long. She strapped it to her back and walked back to Kai. "So are you gonna teach me some Fuuton or what?" She saw Akira and waved a bit.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:05 pm
Karuda eyed Serina for a second before answering "Yes that would be good thank you"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Lord Akira Uchiha
Akira's Eyes narrowed as he walked onto the field. "Who are you looking for?" He realized this man was obviously not the Sand Kage

((Epic Muffins old RPC? Or Ryuu? Those are the only two I know that went missing))
((Is tht OOC for me? Cause Aratas lying.))

Arata turned to face the new face,

"Sorry can't say."

He said reading Akiras personality.

"Caring for others, more than yourself."

He muttered.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:11 pm
Kai looked at Serina."Yea sure.Have you learned any wind jutsu yet?"

Kai smiled as he began to study the scroll.He was looking over the jutsu and making sure he knew every detail about it before he even attempted to try it."Ok i can do that."
(1/3)

Kai took a deep breath as he closed his eyes.He then began to practice the hand signs that were involved with Kai.He practiced quickly since he had students waiting.As soon as he felt ready he closed the scroll and made some clones appear all around him.
(2/3)

Kai quickly made the hand sign as he yelled release.Before his eyes he would notice that the clones would all vanish thanks to the release."That was fun i guess."

(3/3) Kai(Release) Mastered

Kai took out a nice looking wind scroll as he scrolled down to the first jutsu."Are you ready Serina?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:13 pm
"Ya I'm ready!" She said, uncrossing her arms. "Just teach me something!" Serina growled at him.
[[kai your training posts suck, and you say make mine longer!]]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:18 pm
((Mint shut up and just do what i say ha))

Kai quickly made some hand signs to the first wind jutsu on the scroll."Ok make the hand signs,then focus your fuuton chakra into a wind clone."

Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone)
Description: Basically your typical clone, formed from wind. It is easily bested by any sort of skill, but this clone is still better than the average bunshin as it is able to attack and be attacked.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:26 pm
May walks over to the man the Kage was talking to "you sound strange some what tence is there a reason for this" She says having her bats position them selves in the woods stratigicly useing ultrasound to direct them.  

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:30 pm
((Akira, I posted a clan request. Can you look it over? xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:32 pm
Arata removed the clothe from his mouth revealing somehtign strange. His face was emotionless, a human puppet was standing before them.

"I sound this way because of....my condition."

He said his voice was a constant emotionless void,

"I was in need of a new body due to my first one having many ........limits."

He hinted to the fact that he had some sort of illness before possesing this new body

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:37 pm
He looked at the Sensei and took the Release scroll from him.

He read over the scroll several times as fast as he could manage. He summoned two bushin and focused for a second.
(1/3)

As he focused his chakra he spread the scroll around him and looked at the necessary hand seals, practicing them again and again. He was begining to get confident with them when he looked up.
(2/3)

His hands moved rapidly and he shouted "Release!" but nothing happened. He tried again "Release!" one of clones appearence flickered slightly "Gah, i can do this." he said to himself. "Release!" He shouted and the two clones flickered for a few seconds before disapearing.
(3/3)

((Was that alright? I know you told Mint to use more lines but this is a simple jutsu that is basic to any genjutsu user.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:39 pm
Kai smiled at Karuda."Good job what do you wanna learn next?More genjutsu?"  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:39 pm
(('Twas a bit short. What are you trying to learn? o_o))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games