Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Eternal Bliss Hospital - Rock Village Hospital{Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:17 pm
((Rini is the ONLY one who can see/hear/feel the 'Shadow-thing'! It's like a hallucination! She's not entering "some alternate plane of reality inside her head" or anything of the sort. That would only be when she's meditating and actually going into her mind-scape, which she is not.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:19 pm
Koneko Kuromira
((Rini is the ONLY one who can see/hear/feel the 'Shadow-thing'! It's like a hallucination!))

(Oh....

Technically, the thing I'm doing could still work, if you want. It'd be like how the Kyuubi doesn't take on a physical form outside of Naruto's mind. I could 'intrude' and confront what's making you shiver out of your skivvies. biggrin

I smell some good character development, if you're alright with it.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:21 pm
Digitality
Koneko Kuromira
((Rini is the ONLY one who can see/hear/feel the 'Shadow-thing'! It's like a hallucination!))

(Oh....

Technically, the thing I'm doing could still work, if you want. It'd be like how the Kyuubi doesn't take on a physical form outside of Naruto's mind. I could 'intrude' and confront what's making you shiver out of your skivvies. biggrin

((It could be cool, or defeat the purpous of the Shadow thing xD and Sindenky has something like that too, its a small girl that follows him around, but i was asking what the thing was if you ever explained that. Like were it came from and what it really is. >.> Just OOC curiosity since i read your posts like a book...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:23 pm
((I would see that if she was actually going inside her mind scape (which is kind of what Sasuke did with Naruto) or something like that, but presently, they haven't. Karuda ALMOST did something of the sort -- if he had kept up the Eternal Mangekyou thing and not cut it off. If you want to take note that Rini's apparently talking to herself, confront her about it until she meets his gaze and then take a plunge into her subconscious, then be my guest, but in this stage, she's hallucinating, and I don't think even the Sharingan would see what she's seeing.

Just be warned -- if you go into her mindscape to confront the thing, you'll pretty much be at it's mercy . . .))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:25 pm
Sindenky
Digitality
Koneko Kuromira

(Oh....

((It could be cool, or defeat the purpous of the Shadow thing xD and Sindenky has something like that too, its a small girl that follows him around, but i was asking what the thing was if you ever explained that. Like were it came from and what it really is. >.> Just OOC curiosity since i read your posts like a book...))

((Hmm, well, it hasn't been fully explained, but to give you a slight hint, she'll later start calling it Jashin instead of the "Shadow-thing". Right now, she doesn't quite know herself what it is. It started out seeming to be a manifestation of all her doubts and fears -- given shape by one of her nightmares -- but it has been slowly developing into something more . . .))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:25 pm
Koneko Kuromira
((I would see that if she was actually going inside her mind scape (which is kind of what Sasuke did with Naruto) or something like that, but presently, they haven't. Karuda ALMOST did something of the sort -- if he had kept up the Eternal Mangekyou thing and not cut it off. If you want to take note that Rini's apparently talking to herself, confront her about it until she meets his gaze and then take a plunge into her subconscious, then be my guest, but in this stage, she's hallucinating, and I don't think even the Sharingan would see what she's seeing.

Just be warned -- if you go into her mindscape to confront the thing, you'll pretty much be at it's mercy . . .))

(I'm not really "confronting" it....Kaisen's just curious as to why she's rather shaky whenever he sees her. Besides, if it's an evil portion of Rini, it should only possess as much power as she does. I'd be able to fight it off if it decided to attack.

Does that mean you're okay with me intruding once you meet eyes with me?)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:31 pm
((Well, if you're inside her mind, then it could possibly be much more powerful -- i.e. it's as powerful as Rini believes it is. The mind is a powerful thing, after all, and since it's her mind and her domain . . . you could imagine what sort of destruction it can do if you make it mad . . .

But to answer your question. Yes, I'm fine with you intruding, but you can't see/hear/feel it outside of her mindscape. You can only notice her acting rather strange and seeming to talk to herself, so please edit your post. So far, the only people that have actually SEEN the Shadow-thing are Rini and Katsuro (who used his Genjutsu thing to go in her head and "seal" it away . . . though that "seal" has now shattered). Others might have heard about it (Luna, Yun, Saotome?, Neo, and Yuji?, for example), but that's as far as their knowledge goes.

So, yeah, please edit your post? ^_^))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:32 pm
(Then I know how I'm gonna beat it if it tries to attack me. XD If it's only as strong as your mind, then all I have to do is paralyze your mind to stop it from moving. That way, we can all have tea and crumpets with some civilized chatter. biggrin

And I'll edit right now.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:36 pm
(No, it's more powerful than you think Digi. A mind can be a powerful tool as it's there mind which they can bend anything they wish, even you if you are not at the right level and power. Since I'm the Tsuchikage, I have no problem with entering her mind and since I destroy minds with my genjutsu (lol), so you may have a hard time. And I mean a very hard time

Edit: also, you can't paralyze a brain since it is active 24/7, you can paralyze the nerves system that goes to the brain, but that's it. Even when you sleep, your brain is still somewhat active, which is why you can dream.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:38 pm
(If I overcome her with an S-ranked Genjutsu, I think I'll be able to subdue her mind enough, no? Especially if I use the Shackling Stakes.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:42 pm
(You could, but you are only created an illusion like spell, only fooling the brain of what is real or not. And if you do attack Rini with a genjutsu, I'll have to use my own genjutsu on you or something worse. Katsuro likes Rini and hurting her with Katsuro besides her would mean the death to most people. XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:45 pm
(....Then how am I supposed to properly do this? DX I WANT Kaisen to develop with Rini knowing about the Shadow-thing, but if the only ways I can defend myself are taken out by an over-protective Kage, how am I supposed to do it?)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:48 pm
(Simple, don't use a overly powerful genjutsu on her. You don't have to use genjutsu in the first place to enter her mind, I had too since I don't have a Sharingan.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

Rini jumped a little when she realized there was someone standing in front of her. Kaisen, by the feel of it. She swallowed and cleared her throat a little. Was he angry about before? Trying to force a smile on her face, she lifted her gaze to ask what was wrong -- only to freeze when her eyes locked on the sight of the swirling Sharingan. The hospital room warped and twisted before suddenly snapping back into focus.

The pair now stood in the middle of a dim hospital hallway. Rini blinked and started slightly, stumbling away from Kaisen in alarm. She knew this place. This was -- "Oh, kami . . ." she breathed, starting to shake as the blood drained from her face in horror. "No. You can't be here. You-you have to get out of here!" Her eyes darted about, moving from doorway to doorway -- some closed and others cracked open to reveal nothing but pure darkness beyond them. This could not be happening . . .

((You'll just have to trust Rini. It is her mind, after all.))

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:54 pm
(That hospital picture scares me Koneko.... sweatdrop gonk )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games