Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:08 pm
User Image

Karana looked at the brand upon him with interest before looking back up towards his eyes in shock. "You mean I'm stuck like this forever?" she asked, her voice raising a few octaves. She shook her head. "I would come with you, but my mommy and daddy always told me never to trust strangers. I don't know you at all." Karana was putting on a brave face, but it was easy to see that she was frightened by all of this. Yet, something in his eyes told her that she could trust him. "What is your name" she asked curiously.

User Image

Lena stood her ground, she crouched down preparing to attack. That was when she saw that their images were beginning to become hazy. It reminded her of the television that her parents had bought about two years ago. Lena remembered that she didn't like it. She had taken a hammer to it and had smashed the screen. Maybe she could smash these two the way she had smashed that television. She rushed at the two of them, her arms poised towards them as she attempted to attack them and crush them.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:16 pm
(( KitKat ))

You're being taken to Cleanse, it's an organization dedicated to protecting humans, however because of my son, I see now that people like you need to be protected as well. You're just a little girl who's had their childhood taken from you. You don't deserve that. " He said as he wiped a little bit of blood from her face. " Now come one, I understand if you're nervous, I would be to. " He said calmly.

Brian laughed a little. " Yes I am afraid you ar stuck like that forever. However it won't be that bad I promise you that. " He smiled and listened to her speech about strangers. " Well I should have seen that coming. Alright well my name is Brian Autumn, and I know you were visited in your dreams by a man draped in a black cloak, he did this to you. I'm here to make sure he can never hurt you ever again. That's my job now. " He said with a smile. " I don't want anyone else to feel what we felt. " He said referring to her ears tail and claws and his brand.

(( Luna ))
The two twins smiled and vanished from their area. They reappeared behind of Lena, The girls arms were over her shoulders. " Wow you are a fiery little one aren't you. That's good he likes spunk. " She said with a laugh. The boy stood to the side. " Sorry but your attacks won't be able to touch us, we are here, and yet we aren't here. It's all very difficult to explain. " He said with a dark laugh. " Just come with us, or we'll take you to the Mad Man missing an arm or a leg, I'm sure he won't mind. " They both said in dark unison.  

Nicko1421

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:23 pm
Elizabeth bit her lip, taking a step forward instead of back, moving closer to William. She nodded slowly, aware that it was the only thing she could do. She glanced down at her mother one last time, biting her lip harder so she wouldn't cry. "Did, did I do this?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:25 pm
User Image

Karana's expression became one of surprise. He knew so much about her. He had to be telling the truth. She could see the image of that man in the black cloak flash before her very eyes. She quickly shook her head not wanting to think about him and placed her hand in Brian's. "I have decided that I am going to trust you for now," she said in a brave voice, even though her tone shook a little bit. She was a little girl so of course she was a little bit frightened, but she was too stubborn to admit such a thing. "I don't want that either. That man was bad. I want to help make him go away."

User Image

Lena stopped abruptly as the twins disappeared. She tensed up when she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders and growled. She tilted her head in confusion before she finally understood. "Of course, how could I have missed it? You two are merely images. That explains your static-like atmosphere," she said before turning around to face them. "What makes you think I will go with you so easily? Maybe I would rather spend the rest of my life going from city to city killing all of the humans. Such nasty despicable creatures they are. That sounds much more fun than where you are planning to take me."

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:43 pm
(( KitKat ))
" I'm afraid I don't know, but right now it doesn't really matter. " He said as he stood up. He looked down at her and said. " Come on let's go. We need to leave before the police arrive, I really don't want to explain to the officers why we are here. " He said with a large sigh.

(( Luna ))
The twins laughed. " No we're not images, we are very real! " They said with a laugh. " The girl patted Lena's head and said. " You can try and run from us, we'll find you, believe me. " She said with a laugh. The boy walked around infront of her and said. " I've got an idea, let's just take her with us, we don't have anymore time to waste. " He said as he reached his hand out to touch her, he was going to melt them all away into the shadows like the others had done.

Brian smiled. " Good, now we can leave. " He said as he walked back over to Alex with Karana in his other hand. He loked down at her and said. " Hey we're ready to leave, let's go. " He smiled down at her as the troops started to move out followed by Brian, Karana and Alex.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:47 pm
Elizabeth took one more look at her dead mother before making her mind up and nodding to William, wiping her face again before saying. "O-ok. I'll come with you." She slowly moved down the other two steps uncertainly, not sure if she was doing the right thing or not. She started to walk towards the door but couldn't face the sight of her mother, instinctively grabbing William's hand and wanting to be told that everything was going to be ok.  

Kitkat534

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:51 pm
User Image

Karana walked with Brian, her hand in his. She looked down at the other little girl and placed her forefinger to her lip curiously. "What's your name?" she asked tilting her head. "I'm Karana." Despite what was happening and the fact that Karana was scared, she had not lost her carefree nature. That was one thing that the Mad Man could not take away from her. He could change who she was on the outside, but he would never be able to change the person she was on the inside.

User Image

Lena glared at them. She did not like being touched at all, not even by her parents and they were dead now thanks to her. She had wanted to pay her grandparents a visit and end their lives as well, but it seemed that she would not get to do that right now. She froze when the boy placed his hands upon her. She felt darkness envelop her as they were melted away into the shadows. She looked up at him with hatred in her eyes. How dare they force her to come with them. She would make them pay, oh yes she would. One way or another, they would suffer. A slow painful death was in order for them when she got the chance.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:36 pm
Geth was in control of Yuri's body, he turned to the wolf "well I do surppose it would be" he reply "how about it Yuri shell we go on an adventure" Geth listened into their mind he heard crying "pathetic, you would break down just for that mans life, simply pathetic" Yuri stopped his sniveling "your a monster, how can you just do something so horrid" "simply pathetic, you wanted freedom and power did you not, you wanted power, and you got me, and i kill that man and now you have freedom, so whats the problem?, you will learn soon enough" their attension was back on the wolf "now about your master"  

Mikeyeatcookie

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:19 pm
Alex looked at the woman, backing off a little but soon accepted her and nodded. When they were getting ready to leave she heard Karana ask her a question. She growled a little but then tried to be nice. "I'm Alex..." she said.

Kikyo nodded at the man. "Well I will help..." she said walking to the old man. "I want to help..." she said.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:27 pm
~~~(Yukina)~~~

"Hmm..." The man placed his hand atop Yukina's shoulder and began to squeeze, but not hard enough to cause discomfort. "I have many, many powers ma'am...this is only one of them." He lifted his hand and looked down at her with a smirk. "Your problem should be gone. Or at least supressed for now. I've handled someone with at power like that and it was alot harder for me to stop them. If you want, I can teach you how to control that new power of yours. Do you?"

~~~(Cheshure/Sai)~~~

"No. No you don't want to know. Your friend there. Sai. He's a quiet one I see. Thanks for speaking for him Chesh." The Old Man stares at the two, then up at the streetlamp that was flickering. "Yeah, them there cat ears are more than just cat ears. My friends back at Eden will teach you how they work. I don't have to ask you two are you in, because you're in. So yeah, you two should probably go back home or something. I did my mission, so now I'm sorta done."

~~~(Evie)~~~

"Well now. Someone's a schizo." A man in white appeared behind Evie in the comfort of her room instantly. "That guy...Nasrin. Not really a good person I can see with all the blood going on there. Sorry to intrude young lady, but I would like to know would you like to be able to control that? Or at least supress it? My name, I can't tell you yet, but when your get to Eden, then you'll understand all." The man sighs and tilts his large, wide-rimmed hat to the side. "It's not disagreeing you can do here. Sorry about that. The reason being you're needed along with many other people. You're not the only one."

~~~(Kikyo)~~~

"Understood! Then tomorrow, I will be seeing you. For now, I have myself in a few other places so I need to go gather them. As for you miss, I prescribe some rest. It'll do you good, I assure you." The man stands up and fleeces his satin collar. In a wave of sparkles, he vanishes with a weaving hand to the girl.

~~~

"Good to see you too." Lucas simply replied. He stood by the delivery guy and just stared at The Mad Man with a seemingly cruel intent. "You know, I have to thank you sir. For these powers of mine. They remind me of my favorite story that was read to me before I went to sleep. The bonus is that I can eat anything and anyone." The child's eyes narrowed once more and he spoke to the man with a serious voice. "The minute I get the chance, I'm probably going to kill you too you know?"

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:36 pm
Brian smiled at the two of them he was happy they were getting along. He watched as a car pulled up. " Looks like our ride is here. " He said as he opened the door and let the girls get in first. " Alrgiht we're taking you to a place called Cleanse, I promise you you will be safe there. "

(( KitKat ))
William smiled and grabbed her hand softly .He walked from the house and watched as the soldiers saluted him. " Alright head out there are still others, I will take her back to the base myself. " He said as he helped her into the car and then got into the driver seat. He began driving back and said. " I'm sorry about your mother, I will see to it she recieves a proper burial. "

(( Mikey ))
" I'll take that as a yes. " The wolf said as it walked up to Geth and slashed the air with his claws, a rift in space opened up and the wolf pushed Geth through. He soon followed and the portal closed. Geth would find himself sitting at a table surrounded by food, two others had already made it. " Aw Geth so good to meet you in person. " The Mad Man said with a laugh.

(( Luna ))
Lena would soon find herself sitting at a table with three other children and the Mad Man himself. " Wow, you're the first to have the stones to actually attack my minions, however they are to powerful for any of you to hit right now, but don't worry soon they will be little more then vermin in your way. " He said as he poured himself a glass of some thick red liquid, it certainly wasn't wine. " I have so many plans for you all. " He cackled evily.

The Man Man turned his attention to the mouthy Lucas and said. " Remember in your dream you tried to impale me correct. Let's just say if you try to eat me you will have the worst case of indigestion anyone has ever experienced. Besides I've lived to long to allow myself to be eaten. "  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:46 pm
Evie tightened the grip around her legs when she heard a voice behind her. It was the police...she knew it had to be. They saw her and now they were going to take her away. "I...I didn't mean to hurt anyone....I'm sorry....I...I couldn't stop her." She sobbed, while she could hear the soft chuckling of Nasrin in her head. She didn't know what "schizo" meant...but it probably wan't a good thing.
Evie looked up at the man though when he used Nasrin's name. "How do you...know her name?" she asked, her tear stained eyes going a little wide. "Can you really...teach me how to control her? I don't....I don't want her to hurt anyone else."

Despite the idea of maybe getting a chance to never let something like that happen again, Evie was scared of the man in white. He was going to take her away, and she was never going to get to see her parents again, or her home. "A bad man came to my room tonight and said he would give me anything I wished for. I wanted a friend so he gave me Nasrin. But she isn't a very good friend. Are you like the bad man? Are you really going to teach me to control her....or are you going to do something bad too?"

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:50 pm
User Image

Karana was rather taken aback at the girl's growls, but before she could growl back a very nice car pulled up. She looked at Brian for a few seconds before approaching the car and climbing into the back seat. She struggled slightly since she was tiny, but managed to get in without anyone's help. She slid over until she had a seat by the window. She put on her seatbelt. Safety first, she always said and allowed her feet to dangle. She wished that she had thought to change into something other than her pajamas, but that had not even been on her mind when she had left the house. There were most likely more things to worry about than what type of clothing she had on.

User Image

Yukina gasped as the man placed his hand upon her shoulder. She thought that he meant to harm her, but suddenly she felt an enveloping warmth upon her body that had nothing to do with the raging inferno that she was struggling to contain within. She relaxed very slightly. She no longer had to struggle, but she could still feel the flames within. They had become tame for now. She looked up at him when he asked his question. Maybe if she allowed him to teach her how to control these abilities, perhaps then she could somehow find a way to get rid of them. Yukina nodded rather reluctantly giving him her answer.

User Image

Lena looked around. Her surroundings were different now. She was now sitting at a table. Three more children were with her as well. But the person that caught her eye was the Man sitting at the very end. Lena's eyes narrowed as she realized that this was the mysterious cloaked man from her dreams. "Yes, well...your minions caught me at one of my more bloodthirsty moments. I just simply couldn't help myself," she said without any sign of remorse. "They ruined my fun. They deserve to die," she said not at all happy about having her fun interrupted. She arched an eyebrow. "Do these plans involve the murder of millions of people?" she asked rather hopefully.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:55 pm
Geth sat at the table looking at the food and other children but the man had has attention, geth was laughing "well you are something, don't you think so Yuri" yuri watched though their eyes looking at the man "his the man that gave me wishes, his the one that got uncle....." Yuri began to fill with rage "what do you think your doing, ahhhh Yuri ahhhhh" Yuri had regain control, he climbed atop the table and ran over the table, over the food and leap at the strange man  

Mikeyeatcookie

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:20 pm
The Mad Man looked at Lena and smiled. " Millions? Not high enough, I seek the destruction of the world around me, so to speak. " He said softly. He watched as Geth had a relapse and suddenly charged at him. As he leaped in the air suddenly what looked like a crossbow bolt was fired from the side pinning the boy to the wall by his clothes. The firer stepped out of the shadows it was the twins they both held crossbows and aimed them at the assailants body. " There will be none of that, one more step and we'll blow your f****** head off. " They said in unison. " Now Now, that's enough. " The Mad Man said as he snapped his fingers, the twins bowed and walked back into the shadows vanishing. The table and food was reset and he stood up. He walked over to the wall that Yuri was pinned to. " Well now I have no ned for you, it's that other side I want to see." He raised his hand and slammed it into the forehead of Yuri filling him with what would appear to be corrosi black energy. " Sorry, but you'll soon find out I am as mad as my nickname suggests. " He said as he let go and retook his seat. He watched as the crossbow bolt disappeared. " Now take your seat, no need to ruin such a splendid evening. " He said as he lifted his glass filled with a thick red liquid.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games