Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:02 pm
Makoto jumped as the Lieutenant slightly startled her. "Sorry, I was meeting up with Damien to confirm the events that occurred today." She stated quite briskly.

Takeshi gave an annoyed growl but knew Razamule was right, not that he'd ever openly admit it. "I know my place, I just want to do something instead of staring at the city sitting here." He spoke impatiently.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:29 am
She groggily woke up and smiled looking at Knight.He is so handsome"She said slowly touching his face,and admiring him.After awhile she just laid there and wrapped his arms around her,not wanting to leave him  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:33 pm
The Lieutenant gave a small growl. "You should have told us." he said. "This Damien might claim to be helping us but he's still one of those blood-suckking bastards. I don't trust him meeting you alone."

The pillar simply nodded. "As do I." he stated cooly. "But, with all good things, pateince will be a virtue that shall reward us in the end."

Knight woke up with a yawn. noticing that she had wrapped her arms around him, in what he assumed was her sleep, he smiled. "Morning sunshine. Feeling better?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:49 pm
She smiled"Hey there"She said"Yes I am feeling better.So what is the plan for today?"She asked  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:01 pm
"Well I have to go and report back at the base." he said. "Unforutnatly, you'll have to be fine with stay here untill I get back. The VRS isn't exactly freindly to vampires."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:24 pm
She sighed"But i can hide my vampire features"She said, then proceeded to do"See,can i please come with you?"She asked  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:35 pm
"Look, I know you can disguise yourself but you still act like a vampire." he said. "They'll see throught that.It's not that I don't whant to, I can't."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:43 pm
She sighed"I uderstand"She said then stood and kissed him on the lips"I will miss you,while you are gone, my love"She said then laid back on the couch

(so when is eon coming back in the picture)  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:55 pm
(mabye not for a while being sick and all. But I can add a scen with him getting sick if you whant)

Knight was a bit supprised at first when she kissed him and he quickly smiled and kissed her back. "I'll see you later."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:07 pm
Makoto shook her head to the Lieutenant's remark. "Don't worry about it, I'll be fine on my own. Next time I'll be sure to notify you first, my apologies." She never did like to plan out where she was going. Usually whenever Makoto was out and around she took care of her duties all at once.

Takeshi simply stuck out his tongue as a response. "Waiting...." He moaned under his breath with a snarled tone. "All we ever do is wait." His childish nature prevented him from going too far into following directions but, reluctantly, he listened anyways.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:21 pm
"Good...don't let it happen again." he said before storming off. Suddenly her personal phone rang.
"Hey Mako, you there? Pick up!" Knights voice rang out.

"If you wish to occupy yourself Takeshi, then allow my to throw the gauntlet." Razamule stated.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:33 pm
Makoto disliked being lectured by the higher ups, especially when they needed all the help they could get. Quickly without waiting another instant she picked up her phone. "Hey Knight, how you been?" She asked eager to get out of the previous conversation and into the next.

Takeshi smirked slightly at Razamule, he stood with his hands in his pockets. "If its not too much of a bother." He said with a devious smile now over his face.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:41 pm
"Good, look I got a small problem." He started to explain. "You rember that girl I was seeing? Well apreantly she got really beat up by her brother...you know, Eon..." He practailly whispered the hordes' leader.

"Then the challenge it met." The pillar then un wrapped himwelf of his wings and took off into the sky. "As I am one of honor and integerty, I shall allow you to make the first move."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:57 pm
"Alright I understand, what's the problem?" Makoto asked a little bit more quietly in case one of her superiors was over hearing. She wasn't a fan of eavesdropping. "You're still seeing her right?" She asked just to clarify.

"And so we may begin." Takeshi suddenly then started teleporting himself randomly above and around the space near the rooftop he was recently standing upon. Using his manipulation of the mind, he created multiple illusions of himself which began imitating the random teleporting action. "I'll set the bar low to start with." The multiple bodies spoke in unison.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:09 pm
"Yeah, but she's at my house." Knight explained. "She's not comfortable with staying there by here self. She actaully try to come to work with me. Do you know disaterious that could be?"

Razamule simply smiled. And with a pulse of spacial distorion he vanished. "As will I..." his voice whispered on the wind.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games