Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:12 pm
(for yoru own safety please edit that post)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:14 pm
"I'll talk to you in a moment Alliyah." Eon said. He then ran up to were Cove closed the passage way and reopened it. "Cove! You had better get her at once!"  

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:18 pm
"Sir did you mean here or her, becasue you said i better get her at once, (i do stuff like this in real life, so why not), sir so which is it your magisty because i'm a little confused" sighs how was he suppose to react when he didn't know what was being said  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:21 pm
Eon growled. He was really starting to get pissed. "GET YOUR a** OVER HERE NOW!" he yelled out of pure fury.  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:23 pm
She heard him and looked at her father"please forgive what hes saying hes overwhelmed with being here, he doesn't know how to act."She said trying to save the one she wants to be with  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:27 pm
he realized what he has done the king didn't know him all that well he couldn't do anything about that he was just confuzed notthing more confused and stressed he can't help what he does in those monents they're out of his control he was like a computer in those instanses he had to follow the protocals set by whatever set them and they were getting him in trouble but he knew he may not be able to talk his way out of it this time
"sorry sir, its just sometimes i can't handle stress and i end up saying the wrong thing, and awkward moments like these stress me out a lot, your magisty i'm very sorry if i offended you my curiostiy got the better of me this time, and i'll try my best to not let it happen again unless you instrunk me other wise"  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:39 pm
Eon didn't give a damn what the hunter said. But hearing what his daughter said, he forced him self to calm down a litle bit. "Alliyah, fgo to you room. I'll speak to you later." he said. "As as for you, If I see you out of your room agina, and you weren't summoned...you will pesonall asnwer to me. Got it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:43 pm
She sighed in relief,and she nodded"yes father"She said then turned around"See you later"She said walking to her room,and going inside and waiting by the door  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:44 pm
"Yes your highness, sorry for the trouble i have caused i will be sure to only leave with your permission" the books looked amazing but i would not dare touch one if i was to make him mad again i wouldn't get off so easy, so i headed off back to the room on the other side of the bookshelf  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:28 pm
With the Cove problem fixed, Eont ehn went to go talk to his daughter. He knocked on her bedroom. "Allyiah, I'm comming in." said. He was still a litle agnry, but at least he rembered to have the decency to let his daughter have her privacy. Sorta.
He walked into the room, and looked at his daught. "We need to talk."  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:55 pm
She dreaded the statement. we need to talk so much,but sighed and let him in"Talk about what father?"She asked hoping it wasn't about Cove  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:59 am
"You tell me. You're the one who brought up teh subect before." Eon said as he orssed his arms. "I was willing to let you marry the man you wahnted to be with, but ewith the way you've been acting I'm starting to have second thoughts. I think I might just make an arrenged marrige."
He just stood there, waiting for answer from his daughter.  

Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:41 am
"darn it, i can't get to sleep, i don't know why, but i just can't get to sleep, the bed is soft, the room isn't creepy or anything but i just can't get to sleep" he turns over with his eyes wide open yawning but unable to get to sleep  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:16 am
She looked at him"I was just asking,for one reason,and that is i will never agree to an arranged marriage no matter what you do or say."She said"I will marry for love, not for political reasons"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:43 am
"Don't talk back to me young lady!" Eon said with a stren voice. "If you are made to do an aranged wedding, you will do so. Wether you like it or not! Keep up this attidude, and I will force you. Do you understand?"
He then went to walk out of the bedroom, but then quickly tunred aorund. "And another thing, stay away from that Cove character." he demanded. "He's childish and immature. And I'm not going to let you raise bastrad children with a damned human, who's only 15 might I remind you! If I see you out of your room..." Eon didn't finsh his sentence, as he didn't need to. She knew the conseqences of sneaking out while under lockdown. Eon quickly spun around on his heels and slammed the door behind him.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games