Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who do you depise and HATE in Sailormoon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I can't STAND them.
  Hell ya!
  Hmm just this one...
  erm..I like everyone ^^;;
  Poll WHORE!!
View Results

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:40 am
Eh, I figured what I really really dislike about some Usagi fans that love Usagi in S (Though...she didn't play a big part in it really. Damn Chibiusa D smile

but the thing that distrubes me the most is the epsiode where It's Usagi's birthday and she's all exicted and crap about what Mamoru would get her.

But when the guy is clueless, she goes and SLAPS him because he didn;t 'remember' her birthday that -SHE- didn't tell him about!

That was the most...STUPIDEST and RETARDEST (Yes I invented Retardest as an honor to Usagi. She should be proud.) thing she has ever done in any of the seasons.

The man is not a telepath by any stretch of the imagination. But you would THINK that at the beginning of the relationship that the questions of 'oh when's your birthday? Mines on such and such a date'.

Is it so that the girl has -no- common sense in the anime At ALL?

Poor Mamoru unwittingly goes and buys her a pair of glass shoes with a daimon in them (Think she might've talked about it. earlier) and being the selfless boyfriend of a still somewhat immature girl, he gets a little romantic on it.

Geeze, that was like Mamoru abuse there. He -never- laid a hand on her..EVER.

(This doesn't include him being evil_

Geeze, if someone did that to me, I'd give them a friggin card that says inside of it 'Go to hell' And train tickets to Kyoto or something to that effect.

Oh sure she 'regrets' it but that was really stupid and selfish of her. You don't hit people for BS like that.

That's just wrong.

(yes that pisses me off.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:05 pm
I hate the parts where usagi ( not chibi usa)gets her speech wrong...

I hate it when chibi usa imitates usagi. I don't know why but that's irritating.  

Tanith_4486

Syndrama

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:15 pm
Luamervara
Eh, I figured what I really really dislike about some Usagi fans that love Usagi in S (Though...she didn't play a big part in it really. Damn Chibiusa D smile

but the thing that distrubes me the most is the epsiode where It's Usagi's birthday and she's all exicted and crap about what Mamoru would get her.

But when the guy is clueless, she goes and SLAPS him because he didn;t 'remember' her birthday that -SHE- didn't tell him about!

That was the most...STUPIDEST and RETARDEST (Yes I invented Retardest as an honor to Usagi. She should be proud.) thing she has ever done in any of the seasons.

The man is not a telepath by any stretch of the imagination. But you would THINK that at the beginning of the relationship that the questions of 'oh when's your birthday? Mines on such and such a date'.

Is it so that the girl has -no- common sense in the anime At ALL?

Poor Mamoru unwittingly goes and buys her a pair of glass shoes with a daimon in them (Think she might've talked about it. earlier) and being the selfless boyfriend of a still somewhat immature girl, he gets a little romantic on it.

Geeze, that was like Mamoru abuse there. He -never- laid a hand on her..EVER.

(This doesn't include him being evil_

Geeze, if someone did that to me, I'd give them a friggin card that says inside of it 'Go to hell' And train tickets to Kyoto or something to that effect.

Oh sure she 'regrets' it but that was really stupid and selfish of her. You don't hit people for BS like that.

That's just wrong.

(yes that pisses me off.)

Birthdays are massively important to people in Japan. Birthdays between couples are a romantic thing, people come home early from work (an unheard of idea on a normal day when they usually work LATE and then go to the kareoke bar with their department for a few hours) to celebrate their wife or child having a birthday. So of course she got really upset and angry that he hadn't planned anything for her birthday and was having a normal day during it. It's just that Usagi is a ditz and totally forgot to TELL him.

We're forgetting another important fact though: He forgot to ask HER what day it was, or even ask her friends before he got punished for 'forgetting'. He's just as much a ditz as Moon Bunny. xp He admitted he was a total moron for never asking about it and that's why he rushed off to get her what she'd been hinting at all day.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:01 pm
Still it just.... *shakes head* I still hate it.

*slapping him was too much for me.*

Also when Chibimoon runs in with the dumb speeches with Moon.

ragh... *annoying.*  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

hfdhgsdfgsf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:11 am
I would say i hate queen vereyl.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:14 am
I stand by my original vote of Rini/Chibi Usa.  

lightsenshi

Ryuondo

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:04 pm
That one girl who wanted to be like Rei (The popular priestess episode). Just the look in her eyes pissed me off. I just dont like her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:24 pm
I don't like lesbians.

This is a complaint about the anime: I love the story of sailor moon and I love the anime but I wish they wouldn't have made the 20+ usuless episodes each season with the senshi just fighting a random monster, the end, without the plot moving along really. Sailor moon really gets good when the plot moves along.  

Ciceros_Cupcake_Republic

Syndrama

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:02 am
King_Cicero_IV
I don't like lesbians.

This is a complaint about the anime: I love the story of sailor moon and I love the anime but I wish they wouldn't have made the 20+ usuless episodes each season with the senshi just fighting a random monster, the end, without the plot moving along really. Sailor moon really gets good when the plot moves along.

That's fine, just don't start griping and pissing and moaning about how Haruka and Michiru never should have been lesbians (not saying you are, just saying please do not start).

Most of the 'monster of the day' episodes DID actually advance the plot, actually the 20+ episodes that were added to the first season to fill out the manga plot fleshed out the Shitennou personalities and the inners.

The manga was barebones and everything happened literally in five chapters. The anime fleshed it out and (although they skipped off the path fairly quickly) did help the fans get into the characters a lot more than just reading the manga would have. Many fans are fans of the anime, and either don't even know there is a manga, or prefer the anime to it. (I 'm half and half, some arcs I prefer manga and some arcs I prefer Toei's interpretation)  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:17 pm
Nehilania(sp?): She's SO VAIN!! gonk
I will remain in this mirror young and beautiful for eternity! WTF is wrong with you?

xX~Vampyre_Erotica~Xx

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:25 pm
Ninja_Daisy
I will remain in this mirror young and beautiful for eternity! WTF is wrong with you?

xD she's such a fairytale villain. I love her.

>> didn't you see Stars? It tells you what was wrong with her. She was a pissed off lil girl that was lonely and ect.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:39 pm
Luamervara
Ninja_Daisy

>> didn't you see Stars? It tells you what was wrong with her. She was a pissed off lil girl that was lonely and ect.

I never really bought into that... it was like... a cheap trick from Toei. Suddenly the vain cruel b***h was actually a little girl who was lonely and upset. So where did her original subjects come from... you know... the ones she turned into monsters?*cough*Plothole!*cough*  

Syndrama

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:06 pm
~Alechsa~
Luamervara
Ninja_Daisy

I never really bought into that... it was like... a cheap trick from Toei. Suddenly the vain cruel b***h was actually a little girl who was lonely and upset. So where did her original subjects come from... you know... the ones she turned into monsters?*cough*Plothole!*cough*

*knows* >> You mean when she reverted back into Zirconia?

<<;; At least that's one thing they kept in a way.

D: Still a good excuse to kill off a family line twisted  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:18 pm
MOONLIGHT KNIGHT!- OMG he is so..... GRRR... and his outfit is so... GRRRR
anyway, i also wanna just pimp slap chibi-usa! and usagi! r they on crack or somthin??
ok, i'm off  

-Vacca Foeda-

Tea with Cinnamon

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:19 pm
Wah. So many people hate Chibi-Usa. I don't dislike her. I find her adorable and the typically nine year old self centered child. Psycholigically that is very typical. It's not until adolescents that most children realize the world does not revolve around them. Plus Chibi-Usa does begin to realize that in both versions, I think she was very mature when she made friends with Hotaru. But oh well that's just my view point on it. I guess if you can't remember what you were like as a child or delude what you were as a child you are more likely to dislike her. Children are selfcentered creatures.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff