Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:56 pm
She followed them curiously, wanting to see the two interacting with the others. This was certainly getting to be very intersting and she was very glad that her magic had brought her here, even unintentially. This place was beginning to feel more homelike even with the repairs needed to be done, than any of her other homes had been.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:04 pm
The man took the two packages and gently put them on the floor.
"Could you back up a little?" he asked all the people in the room. He needed space for his Gate opening. Well, he didn't really need THAT much space for just those two little packages, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

He then raised his Cane over the two items.

"Eegf sautt arr osseg kroyh setjm vra rhy derg mewd tyarg poiae!" He started chanting in an unknown language. As he finished, his cane lit itself like a torch, illuminating the whole room. After that, he touched the floor with it at four different places, making a cross around the items. "Oojs hea ritd dsi cgowffly doreaokn frin" is what he said as he did that. Little droplets of flame fell from his cane the four times he touched the floor, making little candle-like flames there. He stopped talking and closed his eyes for what seemed like ten seconds. Suddenly, he made a quick move, pointing his cane toward the objects. "SRAGOSHJ!" he said out loud. At that moment, the four flames quickly circled around the items, drawing runes of fire, which strangely weren't burning the floor at all. When that was finished, the whole circle was set ablaze for a single second, but then transformed itself into a big hole into which the two packages fell. The next moment, everything had disappeared as if nothing had happened.

"Here ya go!" said the man dressed in red. "Your two packages are somewhere in hell right now!"

Copyright © 1988-2006 Lone_Heart

Zemblanity Insomnia

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:09 am
"Well I'm certain the residents there won't notice. Thanks!"

She pauses and sniffs the slight hint of brimstone in the air.

"I've read about people that can open dimensional gates, but I've never met one before. How do you keep it a one way gate? I'm certain none too pleasant things live in Hell, or even worse, the far regions that shall not be named."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:26 pm
"This wasn't a one way Gate. If someone--or something--from there wanted to pass through and come here, he or it could easily have done it. However, since I opened it vertically, they would have received a bomb on the head before they could have come here. I close the gate less then a second after I opened it, so they would have probably been stuck in more then a thousand different dimensions which would have separated their body into a lot of little pieces and killed them," he said before quickly glaring out the window.
"You see, it's the same thing as that meteor falling from the sky right now. You could have went to where it came from, but you would have died-- crushed by it before you even had time to pass through the gate that summoned it," he said. having no idea that the meteor wasn't a normal thing.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:38 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:58 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:11 pm
Campbridge walked near Ven, who had just had kicked a couch saying something like it shouldn't be here.
"Hey? Why did you kick that poor little couch? It didn't do anything! Or did it?" he said, poking said couch with his red cane.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:14 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:29 pm
At the comment from Ven, the man's eyes lit in a fire of excitement. He soon jumped on the couch and started looking at it in all the possible angles-- removing the cushions, looking under them, putting them back, looking under the couch, behind it, everywhere!
"Oh wow! That's so...so...INTERESTING!!!" he said in the same tone of voice he had when he thought that Ven was a talking box. "I never saw something like that before! It must be a one of a kind! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!!! Me! Alexander Campbridge managed to see, touch, even smell a rare one-of-a-kind relic!!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:57 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:24 pm
Campbridge quickly glared at Ven.
"Uh? Did you say something, Little Man?" he asked his new little friend. He then jumped down from the couch and walked around the room. "Okay now, will someone exactly explain to me what this place here is? And who's in charge anyway? I have to apologize for...bursting in like that in the underground," he said with a litle drop of sweat running down the back of his neck.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:20 am
((I'll be on vacation for the remainder of July, and my internet connection is really terrible. It's even slower than regular 56K, because it has to travel under 500 miles of pacific ocean perhaps. Yeah, so err...just assume I'm in the background or something... I'll be back in August... ^^;; ))  

Kokuwagata

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:44 pm
"Well, I bet that couch puts the wallets it gathers in a nice little pocket dimension, inside it's inner folds." Jack says removing himself from the door-frame he had been leaning on. That's going to be a pain in the morning.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:43 pm
((Hope you dont mind i liked how youre clan sounded and i want to join ^^))

Vincent walked aimlessely as usually. Two of his dolls following behind him, one was completely garbbed in black and it had a black long veil covering its face. The other was dressed in a red and black kimono. Both dolls followed behind their master their destination unknown.

Vincents sapphire hair blew in the wind. Where he was he didnt know exaclty. He was heading down a very quiet and silent street. Ahead of him was a very old and dilapidated two story building. He felt drawn to it for some unknown reason. He stopped at the door of the building wondering if anyone was inside. His dolls waited by their masters feet.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:19 am
---  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games