Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shane, and Sorcam's home. [Burned down] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:30 am
Yama slightly gasped. He could not take it anymore. He turned himself over, and grabbed Knile's body. He ripped, yes, ripped off Knile's shirt, and began to kiss at his chest. He flipped them over, and moved his mouth up to where Knile's chest was. All the while he was kicking off his own pants.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:06 am
Knile moaned out, blood rushing to his face. Yama's form was hot. He began to undo his own pants.  

The Health Potion

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:25 am
Yama lifted up Knile's legs, aaaaaaanddddddd..................

A timeskip happened.

[Timeskip a few hours]

Yama panted heavily, and kissed Knile on the lips, before reverting back to Shane. He couldn't hold the form anymore. Shane looked around, before noticing that He was on top of Knile, completely unclothed, with sweat and... other liquid all over his body. ''Knile?'' He asked, with a raised eyebrow. It was obvious he had sex, but he was curious as to why he didn't remember...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:45 am
Knilekuso looked up at Shane his eyes dazed, as if he'd just gotten the best sex that had ever existed. "U-Um... Y-Yeah S-Shane?"  

The Health Potion

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:03 am
Shane raised his eyebrow, ''What just happened?'' He asked, confused. Yama was now completely asleep, and couldn't wake up, and Shane was almost entirely out of chakra. Did Yama... have sex with Knile?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:05 am
Knilekuso looked up at Shane, slightly confused. "We... We just made love... It was amazing..."  

The Health Potion

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:20 am
Shane frowned, ''I can tell... that we made love, but... I can't remember it at all.. did you have sex with.. Yama?'' He asked, slightly confused. However, He was still naked, and... on top of Knile, and... he could feel a slight... disturbance, down there...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:47 am
Knilekuso's eyes widened. "Y-Yama? H-How... B-B-But you said it felt better in that form..." Suddenly, Knile felt very, very stupid."Did he trick me?" But he sounded so... non-demonlike. Well except during the... Knile blushed slightly. And he was pretty rough... Moreso than Shane was... Knilekuso looked at his ripped shirt. "I t-that the reason i-it felt so-" Knile then shut up, not completing the sentence. A blush rose to his face.  

The Health Potion

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:44 pm
Shane raised an eyebrow, ''Felt so what? Weird? Strange? Rough? Felt so... good?'' He suddenly blushed, before frowning deeply, ''Does that mean I'm not regularly good?!'' He yelled to himself, and Yama suddenly awoke, and immediately began to laugh at Shane.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:52 pm
Knilekuso's eyes widened. "No! It isn't that! Well... It made me feel warm... and the spots he hit..." His eyes widened again when he realized what he was saying.  

The Health Potion

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:01 pm
Shane frowned, ''I can do that too....'' He said, blushing. Maybe he couldn't, actually.......... ''YAMAAAAAA!'' He yelled to his angel, ''Whaaaat?!'' He asked, confused, finally not laughing, anymore. ''Teach me!'' He yelled, causing for Yama to blink a few times, before realizing exactly what he meant, ''How the hell am I supposed to teach you... THAT? It comes naturally, kid. And I guess you're just naturally not very good at it,'' He said, smirking. Shane immediately passed out, for he was now speaking to his angel, in person. ''Yama, there must be a waaaay. Now that you can't kill my friends, you embarrass me by being better at.. THAT? Come on, Yama! Help me out, here!'' He said, with a frown. ''Fine,'' Is all he said. Shane raised his eyebrow, but couldn't say anything before Yama jumped him.

[[This is bible worthy s**t right here.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:09 pm
As Shane fell, Knile caught him. "Shane? Shane, are you ok? I'm sorry!"  

The Health Potion

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:12 pm
Shane was knocked out for hours. Finally, he awoke, with a giant blush on his face, but he didn't say anything. He immediately began to kiss Knile, for now he was confident that he could oust Yama. ''Even though he was pretty amazing...'' He heavily blushed at the thought of it, because he never thought THAT would happen between him and Yama. Total hatred, yes. Love-making.....? NO.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:18 pm
Knilekuso happened to be asleep, holding oon to Shane, sreaks of dried tears on his cheeks.  

The Health Potion

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:21 pm
Shane shook Knile a little, ''Wake up, love. Wake up..'' He said, in a somewhat loud voice. He was eager to prove that Yama WASN'T manlier. He at least had to beat him, somewhere!  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff