Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
The Extreme Scene Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[PWG] Moki jr.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:06 pm
-he laughs.- "Yes, that is true the best do always come back and thats why im standing in this ring right now"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:37 pm
"What do you think Jimmy Monera would think about you calling yourself The Best?"  

Corollaresse

[PWG] Moki jr.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:49 pm
-he smirks.- "Really, i dont care what Jimmy thinks..but if he has something to say about it he can always look me up"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:55 am
"Yeah..." *A Mad Dog fan girl screams "What's your number?" and Lita laughs a little.* "Nice to know when you've got a fan... Anyway, you've just been drafted to RAW by Matt Stone... are you excited about this or would you rather have left the rosters the way they were?"  

Corollaresse

[PWG] Moki jr.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:10 pm
-he chuckles.- "Yeah, its good to have some fans...and about the draft really i didn't see a point to it at the moment things where going good the way they where the GM's may disagree and all but i was quiet content on Smackdown it was starting to grow on me, but it wasnt my decision so im not about to argue about it, il just have to put up with it"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:16 pm
*She nods again, agreeing with him.* "Mad Dog, this might sound like a weird question... but do you ever get tired of playing the role of "Side kick" to people such as Blaze?"  

Corollaresse

[PWG] Moki jr.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:20 pm
-he smirked.- "Yeah, sometimes i may disagree with what they do and i do get sick of it sometimes, but i just thought it would be a good opertunity for me to maybe show off some of my skill...but later on il probly go solo for abit"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:29 pm
"What about your upcoming tag match against Kalos and I? Excited? Was it your idea to go for the belts, or was it just another example of Matt treating you like his second in command?"  

Corollaresse

[PWG] Moki jr.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:37 pm
-he smiles.- "Yeah, you could say im excited Kalos said i wasnt ready he said i didnt have enough respect to face him well i guess he was wrong about that and i cant wait to get into the ring face to face with him, and of course with you being in his corner i know its going to be a challenge to come up with the victory because you are one hell of a wrestler, and yes it was his idea to challenge for the titles but ya know i liked the idea and i have a feeling we will come out of that match the new tag team champs."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:40 pm
"And it doesn't bother you that you may have a slight advantage in size and strength over me? You don't mind facing a woman for the belts? I know a few guys who would kill themselves before harming a chick."  

Corollaresse

[PWG] Moki jr.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:45 pm
-he chuckles.- "Oh you dont have to wrry about me harming you in any way Lita, im one of those guys who would kiil themself before harming a women especialy you i wouldnt dare place a finger on you, im more interested in making your partner feel the pain."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:04 pm
*She smirks slightly, but doesn't continue on the subject of the tag match.* "Is there any superstar here in the WWF that you would find challenging to be put up against? Someone who would make you put in an extra effort in order to win?"  

Corollaresse

[PWG] Moki jr.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:15 pm
-he thought about her question for a minute.- "..well thats a hard question because theres so many wrestlers now that would give me a hard time and i would deffinatly have to give it my all, but if i were to chose one person it would have to be Matt."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:02 pm
*Lita smirks again, a little surprised at his answer.* "Matt Stone? Interesting... Very interesting... Anyways, what do you think about John Cena? Future champ, or instore for a long wait on the shelf?"  

Corollaresse

[PWG] Moki jr.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:32 pm
"..John Cena...what do i think about John Cena?...he disgusts me if there was one person i dont like it would be him everytime i hear his name it makes me hurl, its all about Cena, Cena this and Cena that, the guy is so full of himself and really i dont think he deserves to hold any title hes way over his mark he should just give up now and find a new line of buisness."  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games