Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:54 pm
Lucien waved his hand the diamond from the ground shot up in a shield blocking the leaves, they were nothing compared to diamond. The spires he delt with in a slightly different way. He thrusted his free hand down firing massive sonic pulses which blasted through the rock. He leapt into the air and looked down at his leg the rocks had managed to cut his ankle, he was bleeding slightly. He watched as the paper took shape into dozens of circular objects. they flew towards Aaliyah and once they were a few yards away they exploded. He had filledd the paper with gunpowder that he had carried around, his bombs began to fire themselves at her one by one, deception was a good tactic of his.

Anderson whistled lightly. " That is impressive. " he looked towards the hole and walked through. " Well we won't find it standing around. " He said as he looked back and smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:59 pm
Alexis arched an eyebrow. This Roulin was just full of surprises. It was too bad that none of it would help him in the end. Before the large streams of water, could hit her, she flew upwards and over out of eye sight from the two of them using the building black smoke as a cover. She placed her palms in front of her and released a massive fire blast towards Shade who was waiting down below, not knowing what was happening.

Shade despised having to put all of her trust in Roulin. She waited as patiently as she could without moving an inch, the gun pointed forward. Something was headed her way. However, before she could pull the trigger, she was forced to leap out of the way. She was unable to fully dodge the blast and she was left with massive third degree burns on her torso arms, and legs. Her gun was completely melted. Shade cursed, the pain she was feeling was very great.

Jhelae was rather impressed with the display of Amara's skills. Jhelae moved forward with the group. The entire interior of the mountain was cloaked in shadows and darkness. Jhelae felt right at home. "We'll need to find it quickly. If the U.N.S. or the Fallen Phoenix find it before we do, it'll mean the destruction of humanity as we know it and we'll be endangering a lot of lives by trying to take them out."

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:59 pm
As Will stopped walking to throw his cigarette to the ground, Sydney stopped at almost the same instant he did. She still said nothing to attract the Satan Owl to her presence. She figured sooner or later, he'd get annoyed enough with someone following him and he'd confront her. Sydney was a patient person. It wasn't her style to attack blatantly right away anyway.

===

Leaving Armand, Amaya, and now Itachi as well behind, Anya headed outside. The only problem now was: how she was going to locate the Night Owls. She supposed she should start by trying to find Dante or Roulin, or even some of the other members they had fought against at the DC incident. However, the explosions soon caught her attention. "What the hell!?" she exclaimed looking up to find signs of a fire and things like that in the distance.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:14 pm
Sabrina looked at Lucien. "Wow you really are smart" she said taunting him as the explosions were sent towards as all of a sudden sand raised up as a shield as the heat from the explosions glassed the sand as she kicked it breaking it. "Well let me stop playing with you like this" she said with a smirk. Tapping her feet the ground began split open as rock shot around Lucien, much like electrons around a nucleus. Secondly large monsterous beast made of plants began to crash through the buildings growing at a monsterous rate, creating no escape, more like an arena for both her and LUcien. Most appeared to be like Venus fly traps as they opened their mouths, releasing poisons and paralysis gases. Their roots that were very thick came towards Lucien in a piercing manner. Snapping her fingers again magma began to erupt from the Earth as is isolated the rock tomb LUcien was in as well as seeping slowly into the place he was at. Sabrina had more in store...just needed to take notes on Lucien.

When Benjamin said what he had to say she fell towards the ground gently as she thought what he had said. "Flo...we need to get the others and make our way to the airport" she said looking at him breathing heavily.

"You're right" The Phoenix replied moving as fast as she could. As the running continued through the depths, she saw that there was an isolated area in the mountain, like a stand. "Look...I think that's it" The PHoenix said pointing in the general direction.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:15 pm
Raven
Everything seemed to move in slow motion, people, flashes, fire and power was being blasted from every direction, Raven could not use her own power unless she was certain that her own team mates where out of harms way. At the same time the gravity was constanly changing, a factor that really got Ravens back up.
By the time everything seemed to stop, she let out a loud cry of anger while releasing a shock wave that shattered what remained of the studio flat “WE SHALL DESTROY THE OWLS!!!” The building rumbled and slowly fell apart around them, bricks fell, narrowly missing raven in the process “They are mocking us! Toying with us! This will be the last time they take such a drastic action! THIS IS THE LAST TIME THEY TREAT US SO SIMPLY!!!”

((lol I missed alot again-.- hope this post is ok))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:23 pm
Azula appeared next to Shade. "Who are you? What do I do? What is Roulin doing? Im Azula by the way. Should I run? Should I just wait for Roulin?" She was in shock due to the all the movement around her. The kinetic energy was clouding her mind but she was unsure what to do. She put her hands over her ears to try to block out all that noise and movement that was going on around her. She took a few deep breaths to clear her mind and looked to Shade, wondering what to do. She wasn't very well trained because she only recently joined.  

Number9Hearts

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:33 pm
"I can't fly that high..." Roulin lamented. He looked down and teleported inside of the airport just where he had stood. Shade wasn't there. "Oh crap! Shade!" He ran to her and began to speak in mixed jumbles before he could stammer out,"Are you okay? Listen, we can get out of here if you don't think we can carry on. Alexis flew pretty high, and I can't go that high, so our best bet may indeed be to run." He then looked over at Laharl. "Hey La-I mean Demios. Can you put a shield around us so we can get the hell outta here?"

Moli was blown forward by the blast all the way back into the the airport terminal that his teammates currently stood. The blast broke all the windows that were there and spat them at the team. Moli came crashing through one window and was badly bruised by both the explosion and the glass. He looked up at his brother, Shade and Demios before winking then falling unconscious.

"Well now...how did I know that's what would become of him...God..."

~~~

"You're job is done now L." Timothy projected back from the skies above. The wind combed through his blue hair and billowed through his white coat. "I just have to prep this and then we can get the hell out of here and continue our job unhindered." Out in space, Timothy had been charging a small sphere of electricity. The sphere was now as big as a continent, and to make matters worse, it couldn't be seen from Australia due to the current wheather conditions. "We just need to wait for those fools to walk into that mountain and meet the last of the team and for the others to finally meet. Once they're busy slitting each other throats, we'll kill them all once and for all." He gave a grin to the ground below and lightning began to surge in tendrils from his eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:36 pm
((UNS))

There suddenly was a rumble throughout the city, and Armand raised an eyebrow. Fine, he couldn't miss this. What was going on? He had to know. He walked briskly to the door of the hotel and saw the chaos in the distance that Anya had spotted. If it was so visible, people were clearly getting hurt, though Armand had no idea who exactly. He sighed. "I thought it was hot here, but guess it just gets hotter, huh?"

Amaya clung onto Itachi to keep her balance, but didn't follow after Armand. She would stay with Itachi.

------------

Sydney was correct. Since Will wasn't really doing anything in particular, he eventually walked into a quiet empty alley and paused in the middle of it. Of course, that meant there was a lot more shade in the alley than on the street. "Well, well, satisfying your curiosity back there?" he asked innocently without turning.

-------------
((Fallen Phoenix))

Benkei could only mutter a very audible "Kuso!" right before he crash landed into the pool of water that Flo had created. It beat landing on rock hard stone or pieces of sharp edgy rubble. All that stuff flying, being rammed and tossed around like a fish trapped in a bag at one of those Japanese festivals, random explosions that almost blinded him, and more getting thrown around was a little bit much for a welcome to Australia. What the hell were those Night Owls thinking? Benkei slowly picked himself up from the water, checking himself for injuries other than the initial ones Benjamin had caused. Clearly, being rammed around was going to cause injuries.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:40 pm
Aaliyah with a gash in her arm and battered looking looked at Raven. "Raven we should head to the airport...the rest of those Night Owl Bastards are there, we can finish them all there if we make it in time" she said with a wince. Her body was actually in pain.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:48 pm
Shade looked up at Roulin clutching her wounds and breathing heavily. "I think I'll live," she said. The aura around her had disappeared due to the pain that she was experiencing. That plan had backfired right in her face. "It seems we don't have any other choice. We'll have to retreat, as much as I don't want to." She stood wincing at the agony and waited for Demios to place his shield around them.

Alexis saw that her job was done. There was no need to remain behind. Flames surrounded her allowing her to disappear. She would have liked to kill them herself, but watching the three teams tearing each other apart was much more fun. She reappeared next to Timothy. "Well, the Night Owls will certainly be very much pissed at the U.N.S. now," she said popping her neck. "I really saw no need to stay any longer after the condition I left a few of their members in," she said casually.

Jhelae's gaze fell upon the stand that was within the center of the mountain. She could not see the book from where she was standing. "Let's grab it before someone else does," Jhelae said before she began to sprint towards the stand, but when she got there, she gasped. There was nothing, absolutely nothing. She looked at the others. "What the hell does this mean?" she demanded. "Why isn't it here?"

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:57 pm
( I'm not at home and wont be til saturday which is why I haven't sent in my other profiles for Omotayo or Khalifa but I will once I get home and as well I wont be posting that often until I get home.)

Off in the sky just above Australia standing on air itself was the sole being of wind Zephyr and watching as his teammates went on the move it was time for him to have a little fun. Now lowering towards the city he thought about what he was to do first, would he help his comrades or do they have the information they needed to find the Book that they were looking for. 'Tim, do you have the location of the Book?' He thought, speaking mentally since they were all connected in that way and one of their main means of communication since they be apart often.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Kojiro stood, bewildered, his eyes widened as he scanned the area, in his hand were three frozen daggers, he dropped them to the ground, as they landed the shattered into small icy shards and then vanished,"...Our...home was destroyed...In a matter of seconds..." His breath was short, he had gotten up after that last shockwave, the crossfire alone was unbearable. But in a matter of moment, the one place where they found some shelter was destroyed,"...Toy with us?...why would they just be toying with us?...Do they have something else in mind?" he asked quietly He was still catching his breath, but at least that was the least of his problems, he needed to make sure they were alright, "...Aaliyah?...what if...what if this is a trap?...I dont think they would be so confident if they didnt have something planned..." he said simply, he was not one to question their intentions, but something did not seem right, nor did he want to see anyone get hurt.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:14 pm
Demios nodded to them "Alright here goes" He said. He held his hands out mixing his magical and conjuring abilities. Suddenly stars appeared around them then mad an invisible shield so that only the stars could be seen "I hope this holds" He said. He looked at Roulin "Now would be a good time to do something" He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:14 pm
Syd stayed silent the entire time following the Satan Owl. However, she could tell they had moved to a place that wasn't as open as the actual streets had been. Maybe an alley because she could still smell the city air around her and heard the sounds echoing around the surroundings. She stopped walking abruptly as she heard what Will said. "Are you implying that you will be killing a cat, so to speak?" Sydney replied calmly, "Because I am far from curious."

===

Anya turned to look over her shoulder as she heard Armand's voice over the chaos and chattering of the people as they too had noticed the fires and explosions. She frowned. "This is no times for your stupid jokes, Armand." she retorted before hurrying off in the direction of the explosions.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:19 pm
" Because the world is not that simple. " Said a voice from the shadows. Out stepped the ever idyllic Sibal. His four arms crossed his eyes now robotic spinning and focusing. " Darkness binds you from normal sight, my scanners are the acception. " He said softly. He looked towards the empty stand. " Confused? You're racing heart rate says it all. " He looked at the others, the slightly different Amara and Anderson to.

Anderson just looked a little confused? " A talking....cat? " He hadn't met Sibal before he was still to new to know them all. " Well can say that's a first. "

Lucien watched as he massive overkill attacks began to encircle. His mind raced instantly coming up with three solutions. With the snap of his fingers the rock prison shattered under the high vibration rate of his sonic waves, while theplant monsters would find themselves the unfortunate victims entangled in a web of rzor wire which would leave them mulch on the ground, Razor wire was a new weapon for him, but a fun one, he had set traps while he was dodging and avoiding her attacks. As for the Lava flow that recieve more of his attention. He thrusted his hands out and with a blast from one of the strongest telekinetics alive pushed the lava flow in the opposite direction. Soon his body dispersed into mist and vanished, there were few places water molecules couldn't go, and with the added force of the heat from the lava he could slip through almost any space. " Remember who you're dealing with Herald, " His voice echoed throughout the prison as his body disappeared. He reformed himself floating high in the air, he could see some of his UNS teammates had arrived on the scene. " Ah so good to see you all. I'm glad you made it in time to show the Night Owls and the Phoenix's why we are the dominate ones. "  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games