Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dead At Sunrise

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image

"That's what you say." Drake said as he kissed Mayu's cheek softly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:32 am
~~Mayu~~
Mayu looked at him softly wondering what he ment.
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image
Hiretsuna gave a small sigh as he walked into the gardens, his hands shoved in his pockets. "i cannot believe that brat expects me to listen to her orders." he grummbled under his breath, a trail of hell fire forming behind himas he walked. "not in her dreams!" he hissed, his pale blue eye glaring at a random tree, making it burst into flames.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:48 am
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

Don't give up, it's just the hurt that you hide

Ophelia sighed and sat on a bench, leaning against the backing and tucking her legs beneath her. Pulling her large book out of her bag, the young woman opened it and began to read. It didn't take long before she was biting her lip in anticipation. "Oh, come on, Adam. You can do so much better than Beauty! She doesn't appreciate your genius. She can't love your music the way you need her to. She will never understand the power of true love. Why can't you see that?"

When you're lost inside, I will be there to find you

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:15 am
Mayah Playah
Eric it is.

Sιηg σηcє αgαιη ωιтн мє, συя sтяαηgє δυєт.
мч ρσωєя σvєя чσυ gяσωs sтяσηgєя чєт.
αηδ тнσυgн чσυ тυяη ғяσм мє тσ gℓαηcє вєнιηδ,
тнє ρнαηтσм σғ тнє σρєяα ιs тнєяє ιηsιδє чσυя мιηδ...

User Image
xXxXxEric “PhantomPhantomen
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

Seeing as his youngest brother had run off on his own, Eric had sent his other brother after him. He honestly didn't feel like chasing that boy around for the rest of the day as he'd been doing as of late. Torithÿn was a huge pain to try controlling as he was stuck between the behavior of his eight-year-old self and the behavior of a cannibal with a bottomless pit for a stomach. Sighing lightly while reaching under the hood of his grey hoodie to readjust the mask that covered the upper-right part of his face, he softly started humming the tune of the Phantom of the Opera to himself.

As he padded around the garden shifting his gaze ever so casually over the surrounding plants, a female voice caught his attention as it sounded as if she were trying to get someone or something to pay attention to her. It started out sounding like friends or lovers quarreling, but then her words just seemed to click somewhat into what he was humming which quickly got him to stop humming it. While he thought eavesdropping was wrong, he couldn't quite let this go as he preferred both sides being seen in an argument and didn't exactly enjoy those too stupid to see other people's perspectives. Instead of shaking off the thought, he found a spot to peek over the girl's shoulder so as to see what she was doing even if it required him phasing through a few plants so as not to make a sound and startle her.

Once he saw that she was reading and what it was, Eric resolidified himself again as he gave a light chuckle. Of course she was arguing with a book. "Beauty and the Beast; a classic..."

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

{( OutOfChristine'sMind ;; ~ )}

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:14 am
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

"Goodness!" she cried as she jumped, falling sideways on the bench and clutching the book to her chest. After she'd controlled her breathing, Ophelia laughed nervously and say back up, fixing her hair and adjusting her shirt. "Y-yes, it is. As well as an old favorite of mine." She moved over so as to allow him room to sit beside her. "Please sit. Don't let my big butt take up the whole bench!" Blushing softly, Ophelia decided not to look at him, for fear of losing her voice. Beautiful men always intimidated her, as she wasn't very beautiful.

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:17 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

Giving another soft chuckle at the girl's behavior, Eric stepped over the back of the bench so as to sit beside the girl as she'd so kindly scooted over for him. "Gomen ne. I didn't mean to scare you. I just overheard you speaking so passionately that it made me curious," he purred in a smooth, low tone while setting his hands in his lap. Even though he was sitting still, his fingers would twitch every once in a while as if itching for something. He, of course, knew his fingertips itched to be coming up with new compositions of music from a piano in a quiet room, but he also knew he couldn't just absorb himself in writing music no matter how lovely the idea seemed. "It's a wonderful story so I can understand why it'd be a favorite of yours. At least there are a few people who remain to give such great literature the attention they deserve."

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:01 pm
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

"My father loved everything about the written word, so he would read to me all the classics," she said, gently stroking the spine of the old, breaking book. "He used to encourage my writing, and told me that one day, I'd be a great author. All honesty, I wanted to be a musician like my father, but I lack the talent. He was a violinist, and tried to teach me to play piano and sing, but goodness knows, I can't hold a note in a bucket and my fingers just won't learn." Ophelia laughed nervously, setting the book on her lap and tracing the rose design with her finger. "But you, you have the perfect fingers for the piano, if you don't mind me saying so."

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:54 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

Glancing briefly at his fingers then to the female's fingers, a flicker of amusement passed through his deep purplish-red eyes flecked with various other colors. "I used to play the piano but then some events decided to occur and I was forced to halt my compositions. You still have the possibility of playing the piano set before you. You have several paths in which you could take, but unless you have the patience to see the outcome of all of your studies and training much less the courage to take that first step into those paths, it's all for naught," Eric responded in a soft, somewhat sad voice. He briefly moved his hands to where he could flex his fingers only to set them back in his lap. "While he might've been a musician, the violin and the piano are separate instruments. You'd need a pianist to teach you the proper way of playing the piano... I'm Eric, by the way."

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:48 am
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

"Ophelia," she replied, holding out her hand. "It's lovely to meet you, Eric." After a moment, she tilted her head. "You wouldn't happen to be any good at teaching, would you?"

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:50 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

Reaching out and shaking the female's hand, his hood finally sliding down and exposing his mask to where the pink haired girl could see it, an almost mischievous smile passed over his face. "I'll let you be the judge of that. We'd have to get to a piano first... There's one in the Vocals Classroom... Well technically two although the teacher has a stroke if you touch one of the two pianos. Either way, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Lady Ophelia. I could always see if I can help with your singing too if you'd like," Eric purred smoothly. While he didn't exactly have the upfront label as a talented musician much less a talented singer, his music had been played and loved by many. He was simply the phantom behind the music; the phantom of the opera. "Oh yes. If you see a couple of boys running around with a mask over parts of their faces, it's just my two numbskull brothers, Yué and Tori. They're supposed to be learning how to get along with each other without causing a scene should I have to leave them, but next to none of the teachers have been in their classrooms as they should be and I can't always be chasing the two of them around. Without making mistakes, one can never learn how to improve after all. Life is better lived with trial and error than with adults who were coddled all their lives, no?"

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:37 pm
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

"Definitely," she agreed, blushing from his hand still touching hers and not noticing the mask he wore. "And don't worry about Uncle Ano. He was a good friend of my father's, and although he doesn't like me touching Bathsheba, I'm sure he won't mind if it's for a music lesson, and especially for a vocal and piano lesson." Reluctantly tugging her hand from his surprisingly gentle grip, Ophelia stood, her baby blue skirt fluttering lightly in the soft wind. "As for your brothers, I would love to meet them. How old are they?" In the back of her mind, she winced at the thought of brothers. It had been almost a year since she last saw her beloved older brother Áron and her darling Papa. After they'd been buried, she made sure to leave Hungary and never go back, but she knew she needed to. It was disrespectful to not return to the grave after a year of death. Shaking herself from the memories of her adopted family, Ophelia's wavering smile brightened, and the young woman waited for an answer.

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:01 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

"Well... Roughly speaking, I am 545 years old, Yué is 524 years old and Tori is 413 years old. We kind of lost track of birthdays when we started moving around," Eric responded a bit hesitantly although it was more of a habit than anything else on speaking of personal information of the trio. On the inside, however, he was laughing in an amused manner at how the girl spoke of Luciano Vaporatti. The vampiric male would probably have his heart jumpstart if he knew that the Phantomen trio would remain near his classroom as the school closed up for the night only to have Eric playing one of the pianos to his newest of compositions while Yué played different tunes on the other. If Luciano wished to get angry and physical over a piano Eric treated with the utmost care, well he'd get a surprise pop to his nose.

"I do not worry over his opinions and his disapproval of people touching Bathsheba. Messer Vaporatti does not intimidate me, Lady Ophelia, nor does the thought of death," he murmured softly only to stand up and stretch. Ugh... His muscles still ached a little from trying to keep Torithÿn from chomping down on a janitor cleaning up the hallways. "Shall we go see about getting these piano lessons underway then?" With that said, he started a slow walk towards the school while softly whispering a little tune he recalled his uncle humming to baby Tori from his childhood. "'If only, if only,' the woodpecker sighs, 'the bark on the tree was as soft as the skies.' While the wolf sits below, hungry and lonely, he cries to the moon, 'if only, if only.'~"

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items