Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:32 am
Ruby Shelton

Ruby suddenly looked up at Dahvie in shock. Then she calmed down and wiped the tears that were threatening to come out. "Thanks, Dahvie." she whispered. She saw that he had tears in his eyes, but they were from happiness. "That was.....funny?" she asked, confused.

((It was? I didn't know. Oh, well. 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:36 am
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie looked at Ruby. "I'm a little weird like that. But I took it wrong; but it was really your expression that got me." he explained.

MangledUnicorn

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:46 am
Ruby Shelton

"My expression?" Ruby asked, now confused. She thought about this for a few seconds before shrugging and sipping her tea. When she put it down, she asked, "You mean.........the look on my face?"

(Internet went whako on me. I'm okay now. Internet is fixed.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:26 am
Ryan Ontario

Ryan walked into the cafe, looking around. A few people, but he didn't care at the moment. He walked up to the counter and ordered a cup of black tea. Once he had it, he sat down at an empty table. He was starting to drink his tea when he noticed that there was a pink-haired girl sitting with a man. He didn't know why he was staring. Then he realized his table was right next to theirs. He scooted to the edge of his seat farthest away from them so they wouldn't get mad at him. He drank his tea slowly, trying not to stare. "I hope they don't notice."  

Chrome Butterfly

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:02 pm
User Image
"Yea we are here!"
Alice ran to the counter and order food she was smiling and she was happy
"Thanks!!"
She took her food and walked and sat down and started to eat her food
"HOT!!"
She burnt her tongue  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:09 pm
Haruhi & Tamaku Rose

Tamaku ordered the food for him and Haruhi while she went with Alice to sit.He walked over with their food and sat next to alice."You alright Alice-chan?"She asked worriedly.
User Image User Image  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:20 pm
User Image
Alice laughed
"That was funny
hey i have a question why is your brother quiet again??"
She looked at Haruhi and then saw he sit down next to her
".is he alive or upset that he lost to a girl?"
She smiled  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:31 pm
Haruhi & Tamaku Rose

"Oh he is over losing he gets quiet around a cute girl so he must think you extremely cute"Haruhi said teasing Tamaku who was starting to blush.She took her order of fries and started to eat.
User Image User Image  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:34 pm
Ryan Ontario

Ryan continued to drink his tea. He noticed that two girls and a man came into the cafe. He stared down into his tea, wondering what had happened in his past. He shrugged it off, not wanting to think about it now. He drank the rest of his tea quickly and sat there, staring at his hands. He played with one of the ring, trying to entertain himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:35 pm
User Image
"Then
Thanks Tamaku-kun for thinking that i happy!"
She smiled And then Smiles at Haruhi
And starts to eat her food
"Yummy!!
Oh where should we go after this hmm...Park,Lazer tag,Swimming pool,Garden....Thats all i can think of unless you guys have an idea?"  

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:40 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie nodded. "I'm the type of person who focuses more on expressions sometimes." he said as he smiled and picked up his cup. "Hm.....It's empty..." he said seeming absentminded for a moment before looking at the female once more.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:51 pm
Ruby Shelton

Ruby nodded. Then she noticed a male sitting at the table next to them. He had long, black hair with some red streaks, red eyes, tannish skin, had a choker and necklace on, and wore a white button-up shirt, black pants, and black shoes. He seemed to be fiddling with a ring on his finger. She looked at him for a few more seconds before facing Dahvie again.  

Chrome Butterfly

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie watched Ruby for a moment then looked over at the male then back at Ruby. "Do you know him?" he asked curiously as he tilted his head to the side slightly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:04 pm
Haruhi & Tamaku Rose

Tamaku kept blushing "You talk to much when you want to talk"He said embarassed.They finished their food "Lazer tag soundsd good to me"he said with a smile Haruhi looked over at the guy who was playing with a ring on his hand "Hey want to join us at lazer tag?"She asked curiously thinking they needed at least one more person so there could be even teams.
User Image User Image  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:07 pm
Ruby Shelton and Ryan Ontario

"No, I don't. But he seems kind of lonely." Ruby answered. "I'm gonna go talk to him for a second." She got up from her seat and walked over to the man. "Hello. I'm Ruby Shelton. Who are you?" Ryan almost jumped out of his seat when he heard two voices. His head shot up and he looked at her. "It's that girl." He then looked at the other girl and shook his head slightly. "No thank you." He turned around and faced the the other girl. He fiddled with his shirt and replied in a soft voice, "Ryan. Ryan Ontario." Ruby smiled and said, "You seem kind of lonely. Do you want to sit with us for a while?" Ryan looked at her, dumbfounded. Then he blurted, "Sure." He got up, walked over to the counter, returned his cup, and walked back over to Ruby. She led him to the table she was sitting at and said, "Dahvie, this is Ryan. Is it okay if he sits with us for a while?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games