Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
New Sailor Senshi (Please join need people) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon is a great show
  Yes
  No
View Results

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:53 am
The Youma died and the two girls were released from being tied to a tree, Mishuri stood still for a while peering at the strange lightning knight and her hair blew in the breeze "thankyou" she whispered then she ran off and dissapeared into the distance.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:27 pm
Mishuri changed back to normal and then she went home and began to study for school although she hated it but she didn't want to fail anything yet.

The next day Mishuri went to school and on her way she saw a strange black haired woman wearing a black evil looking dress, she dissapeared right in front of Mishuri's eyes.

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:33 pm
The Lightning Knight and Sailor Jupiter both helped the other girl, the starlights and guardian cats appeared soon afterwards
SSFighter: Well, that was good teamwork
SSMaker: Yes, but did anyone see which attack hit last
SSHealer: Why does it matter?
SSMaker: uhm...dunno...never mind
L Knight: I think That Sailor Jupiter's attack finished it
S Jupiter: Yes, From what I saw, Star maker's attack hit first, followed by that clear sphere from the Lightning Knight and then my attack hit last, thanks for all the help guys
L Knight: Anytime  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Mishuri shrugged her shoulders then she went to her first class for that day, PE.  

Mishuri

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:10 pm
Megan looked up at Taylor and smiled after there kiss but was still shocked alittle. " Taylor I ...." she started to say but was cut off by her parents motioning to her to hurry. Megan then looked at Taylor putting her hand to his cheek. " Will see eachother again and keep this " she said giving him her old stick "

Taylor took her stick " Whats this for " he asked her , but Megan put a finger to his lips and then turned to walk off.

" See you when you get to Japan boys " she said and winked and walked to her parents looking back to Taylor smiling at him.

Isaac and Zac waved then turned to see Taylor frown " Dont worry Taylor " Isaac said " Will see her soon"

TAylor looked at his brother " Yeah but it will take to long " he said and looked at her stick.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:24 pm
Suprisingly the passenger seating were her and her parents were sitting was all full up and Megan had to sit in the first class area. She looked out the window and sighed " I... I love him " she said and frowned a bit. Suddenly one of the plane attentants said that a plane to Paris and London wasnt working and that the passengers on that plane would be getting on.

Megan wasnt paying attention until she felt someone kiss her cheek " I love you too" a voice said behinde her which made her turn around.

" Taylor " she said and smiled at him when he sat beside her he hugged her close. Her blue eyes sparkled with joy which made Taylor smiled

" Looks like will be riding with you until we have to get off to London" TAylor said and smiled when he saw her smile.

" Taylor ..I ...I love you " she said pulling him to her kissing him harder than he had kissed her.

Taylor kissed her back and didnt want to let go. " I.. I love you too" he said through there kiss.

" Okay you to you better get buckled up " Isaac said and the two looked at Isaac red in the face  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

usagichan19

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:08 pm
sailor cyrstal fire was aweken by the light licking on her face. she opened her eyes to see her protecter and gardian evy standing near her.

we have to get you out of her it not safe her with you like this.

no what abou the gurl. is she ok, were are the others? i don't feel so good. my head hurts it feels like the im spining  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:23 pm
cyrstal fire gets up and almost fals over but falls in to some ones arms but blacks out before she could see how.  

usagichan19

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:39 pm
It had been a hour and Megan and Taylor were fast becoming a couple. It was 12:00 that afternoon and Megan had fallen asleep and leaning on Taylors shoulder.

Taylor smiled and put his arm around her to keep her warm " She is so beautiful " Taylor said to Isaac who smiled at his brother. Taylor then planted a kiss on Megans lips. . He smiled at her and cuddled her to him somemore.

About a few hours later the plane was landing in London to take the passnegers there and fuel the tank up for the next flight.

Taylor looked down at his sleeping beauty " I dont want to leave her now " he said and kissed her on her cheek. Just as he was about to pull away from her he felt someone catch his hand

" Ill be waiting " Megan said when he turned around to her " Really youll wait for me " Taylor asked her. Megan nodded and pulled Taylor too her again and kissed him.

When the three got off the plane Megan watched Taylor look back at her and smiled. Megan put her hand to her lips and threw him a kiss bye, Taylor smiled and went on with his brothers.

Megan then sat back in her seat and waited for the long trip tp Japan.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:32 pm
After school Mishuri left to go home, but as she was walking she felt dizzy and nearly fell over, whoa what is going on" she asked herself.

Talon ran up to Mishuri "are you okay?" he asked
Mishuri looked up at Talon, "i don't know i just fell really strange and dizzy" she replied as her head felt heavy
"come on we better get you home"
"Okay" Mishuri started to walk again  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:42 am
The sailor Starlights, the lightning knight and Sailor jupiter part ways, the guardian cats nodding to each other, the Starlights were going to be good help in this fight against evil.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:25 pm
Mishuri fell over and this time she couldn't stop herself from falling, while she was on the ground she lent against the wall behind her, when she tried to get up she just fell back again, after many tries she just gave up and closed her eyes falling asleep.

Talon stared at Mishuri then he ran off to find luna and the other gaurdian cats that he met ages ago "Luna, Artemis, Diana!" he called out as her continued to run looking for them.  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:59 am
Luna hears Talon's calls and inclines her head towards Artemis and Diana, then she looks at Talon as he gets closer, "Talon, what's wrong, what's going on?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:00 am
EternalJupiter
Luna hears Talon's calls and inclines her head towards Artemis and Diana, then she looks at Talon as he gets closer, "Talon, what's wrong, what's going on?"

"it's Mishuri-Chan there is something really wrong with her follow me" he said as he began to run in the direction of where he left Mishuri.  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:52 pm
Luna follows Talon, Artemis following behind and Diana runnig to where she'd seen Makoto going. "Mako-chan, Mako-chan!" Diana was calling as she ran, Makoto turned to the small feline, "What is it Diana, what's going on?" Diana jumped onto Makoto's shoulders, "Mishuri is in trouble, Mama and Papa are following Talon to where Mishuri is!" Makoto put Diana down, "lead the way then"  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff