Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[OFFICE] Nurse Cricket's Office - Dice Mechanics pg 20 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:16 pm
Jericho looked up at Mal as it addressed him and nodded weakly. Quite frankly, he was fine physically more or less. He was a wreck emotionally at the moment, however. From there, he lowered his head again, not looking up until he saw and heard Pepin coming by.

Tiamat's s**t. What was she talking about?

"Pepin. Stop it," he said quietly. Could she not see how dire of a situation this was?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:23 pm
"Don't tell me you don't see it dragon boil.." Pepin turned and gave him a fresh, cocky smile. "She's doing what I do. Right there," she then pointed at the hole in Riley's chest and slowly lowered herself near one of her sides and rolled on her back to stare at the ceiling.

As if that was what Riley was doing.

"Does this mean we get to be- AEEHHHHH bunk mates? C: "

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:29 pm
The first comment was annoying. The question practically made Jericho's heart stop in its place. He stared at the ghost for a few moments, as a flurry of different emotions ran through him at that moment. Panic. Anger. Sorrow. Despair. Fear.

"Shut the ******** up right now," he growled, "Just. ********. Stop it."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:31 pm
Christof tried to make sense of Mort's sentence fragments, brows knit in concentration. He wasn't quite sure how the zombie had managed to do so much damage with the dull, old pocket knife. It could barely saw through stitches or rope, let alone... well, he supposed Zombie flesh was soft and weak.

His own clothes were about as burnt as the zombie's, at least, so the attempt to clean the thing was at least received as well as its intentions had hoped at least.

Was he alright? Tired. Bitter. Terrified and trying to distract-

His head jerked up at the sound of Jericho's voice touched with what sounded like annoyance before spotting that ghost ghoul from the maul floating around Mistress-

He snatched the knife up, gripping it tightly as he almost stood...

No. No. Keep his calm. Miss Pepin was just... doing what Miss Pepin did. She was Jericho's problem.

He didn't want to upset Master Malodore any further.

Relaxing only a bit, he glanced back to Mort in time to see him still displaying his wounds and with a sigh he flicked the blade away into the handle and tucked the knife into his scorched vest pocket. Hands free, he gingerly took the needle and thread from Amrita. Her intentions might have been good, but no matter how hard the girl tried, she never seemed to get the stitching right and hems straight. Mort was stitched together enough for a Zombie, he didn't need crooked Parts that fell off again once he got home. He did, though, give the pack of her head a gentle touch, the corners of his mouth twitching up in a soft smile for just a moment before dropping down to Mort once more.

At least she seemed to be alright. Mistress had kept her safe.

He made no motion to sign how he was feeling, concentrating instead on closing up that silly stab wound before the undead first year lost a kidney to stupidity.

Ol-j-man

Enoh Love

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:38 pm
"Are you all done bullshitting all over the place yet?"

While the students had been quick to act, Cricket seemed to have already gotten to the point where it was probably best to flee from her, turning her glowing eyes upon those who were still in her infirmary, her engulfing touch seeming to feel at everybody as she turned her gaze over them.

"If you have the energy to be angry, then you have the energy to do something more Jackdamn productive than standing here and waiting for me to be a savior." she hissed. "Or have you all forgotten that what I am doing takes focus and energy and that YOU ARE NOT HELPING HER."

Every marking on her glowing body shuddered and radiated against her, hissing in unison a horrible cacophony of noise. Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:40 pm
Pepin was going to say something until Cricket did.

Then smiled and smugly crossed her arms still floating on her back near Riley's cot.

How could the boil not SEE it? Didn't everyone see Pepin's flickering? What was this business?

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:45 pm
LividPeas

Willow was watching with mild curiosity as the fight broke up but soon enough Pipen had gone over. Her tail flickered, what was the ghoul talking about?

Willow's eyes however returned their focus back to Mei, "It makes me wonder..."

She paused, and nodded, "I'm sure they will. The horsemen are already set on it, despite having seen them go with the head of the group... I think they would've rather killed him." She seemed confused about that, she had seen them go with him right?

Willow nodded, "I think before we get caught up in a fight, we should." She smiled, "I'm fine, moving will probably help keep me focused on 'happy' thoughts anyways." She stood up, "You know... I almost hope Pipen over there is talking about Riley getting better..." She'd still been listening to the ghoul that was one of the two options that made sense. The other Willow didn't want to think about, after having her balance Willow offered Mei a hand to help her up, so they could find Bul.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:51 pm
Jericho flinched at Cricket's words, looking over at the nurse. He didn't want to leave but... he really wasn't doing any good staying here. Between that, and the smug look upon Pepin's face, he sluggishly pushed himself up to his feet. The anger he had felt moments ago was quick to die. Not saying anything else, he just stumbled his way out.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:58 pm
At Cricket's sudden outburst, the hunchback jumped, nearly leaping to his feet again as though he were expecting battle... but then paled with an apologetic expression as he realized where his flailing needle-bearing hand had landed- stabbed right into poor Mort's nose from flesh to cartilage.

Well, he was trying to help! Meekly, he yanked it out again, huddling down as though to try to hide behind his hunch in embarrassment.

Ol-j-man

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:11 am
"ACK-!" Thump.

Rubbing her side gingerly Mandy looked over, eyes wide, at the argument going on over at Rileys bedside that had woken her.

Mandy felt an awkward moment where she wondered if she should get involved in it and help out like Nurse Cricket was yelling at them to do or if it was time to head out of the office with Alwine.

In the end looking at the tense faces around her she found the motivation to speak up. "I don't have much medical training but I can do bandages if anyone needs any."

Alwine had taught her how to wind and tie them properly after she'd tried to 'help' one too many times and just tangled them worse.  

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:36 am
It turned out that hiding behind the cots had been a good idea on Astra's part, since Cricket had reacted angrily to the fighting in the room. She stayed there at first, but hearing Mandy's offer to help out made her peak from behind the cot, then venture forward timidly.

"I'd...like to help out too" She said with a small voice. She had originally signed up for Nurse Crickets FEARhealing class, so this would be a good opportunity to learn something in regards to that.

Plus, she may have the chance to somehow help Riley.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:41 am
The Vetala was doing her best to focus on Mort, and not on Christof's flailing, or all the noise and yelling from somewhere behind her. Nobody was happy, but they weren't getting anywhere acting like that; it was a huge relief then, when Calder spoke up to put an end to it. Her disturbed look faded and she offered Mort another thin smile, watching without a flinch as he ripped the knife from his thigh.

"O-oh! It's Christof's...?" She said almost stupidly, her question answered as the Igor himself lumbered his way over. Oooh Jack...would he be mad that she didn't listen to him?! Her eyes lowered in shame, tilting her head slightly away from him; not because of his actions, but because of hers. For a moment she was distracted by what Pepin was saying; pixeling? What was that? But when it seemed that he wasn't going to immediately get upset with her, she dared to peek at him, and then turned her attention to Mort. Well, if Christof wasn't immediately upset with her...

"Amrita." She reminded the zomboil softly, that small smile still playing on her lips. "You're welcome. I'm not...good at a lot of things..." Exhibit A: Christof taking the needle and thread from her to fix up her botched job on Mort. Her expression fell, but she understood why he did it. No matter how proud she was of her handiwork, it was never quite good enough. Oh well, perhaps one day she'd make him proud. "B-but I am good at hugs...probably." She added as an afterthought; she never got the opportunity to hug herself to see, but anyone else she'd hugged had never complained.

She heard Cricket's outburst, and as she looked that way she entirely missed seeing the needle through Mort's nose, but she turned just enough to face the people around Riley. It was then that something started to bother her; she couldn't see this pixelling, but then again she didn't know what to look for. Plus nobody seemed to be paying much attention to the flickering ghost ghoul. The Vetala pat Mort's knee and Christof's arm in gentle dismissal before wandering over.

"S-sorry, Nurse Cricket..." She murmured, before turning her attention to the ghost ghoul. "Um...E-excuse me...?" She asked of Pepin, though she really had no idea who the ghoul was. "Wh-What's a pixeling?" The ghoul's single grey eye kept drifting towards Riley as though she didn't want to look, but couldn't resist.

Ol-j-man

Bilious

King Inversitle

Enoh Love
Crew

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:37 am
Amrita, that's how he was supposed to say it! Well didn't Mort feel sheepish. But just like Chuppi, she too didn't feel like she was good at anything. Was this a ghoul thing? Would he have to pull some sort of motivational speech?

Or hugs. Hugs were also great for both sides.

Cricket's angry outburst made him stiffen this time, as opposed to flailing about or curling up like he had last time something had frightened him. This probably didn't help not make him such a nice target for the briefly uncontrolled needle.

And for a while, all he could do was stare at it. It was . . . painful, yes, and certainly staring didn't help. But the needle was in such a curious position (right through his nose) that the zombie was almost fascinated. And what was a little more pain on top of forced falls from nets, stab wounds, and dying by fire?

"I-Is fine," Mort told the cringing igor quietly, sliding the needle out. "Can fix. Heh. Can a-also get piercing," he added, feeling the holes in his nose; the needle had just passed out the other side. "Should, um g-go other place to do? Miss Amrita?" She was engaged with Pepin about "pixeling" which, while the zombie knew the term, he didn't understand why it was being talked about.

He just really didn't want to anger the nurse anymore.

Enoh Love

Bilious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:58 am
Nurse Cricket just didn't seem in the mood for a bunch of teenagers throwing a fit around her. He could understand. The infirmary was supposed to be quiet and those that could move and sleep in their own beds should make room for others. Well, hopefully there wouldn't be need of freeing beds. It looked like most of the school was here.

Slipping off the cot, he moved to Nurse Cricket. "I'm sorry. They're just worked up."

He turned about. "If anyone needs help getting back to their dorms, I'll take you there." While most could stand up, going to the far off dorms was another thing entirely. In this case, Calder was willing to provide a ride. The more students out, the less annoyed Cricket would be, and the better her concentration.

((If your student wants a pony ride back to their dorms, quote me. After I get about 3 or 4 students, I'll have them exit together.))  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:03 am
Even with all the chaos of a normally quiet and respectful nurse's office, normally.

Today it was not. Not with all the bodies reforming in the space, at the same time but at different rates. It didn't stop damien from throwing a pillow at the glitch ghost and her spouting of digital code. "Shut up, you autotune, can't you quietly defrag in peace?" the hound said back tiredly, his ears were slowly starting to rematerialize.

If it was one lesson he was going to take from the whole endeavor, it was that nets were bad. and nurse Cricket was going to eat them all. after the momentary bout of irritation, the tired pup began to sink in deeper to the depths of the bedding and cradled one arm under his head. He already regretted throwing that pillow. Everything had a dull pain, every limb felt affected by it. a DUll, slightly chilly sensation not even a warm pelt could take care of as he curled up on himself to stare at the other patients.

"So, what happened after all the net shenanigans, anyone know?"  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games